Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416879 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3600 on: June 03, 2013, 10:18:38 am »

"He's kind of like a really big dog. With scales." Valor said as he continued, more to himself than to anyone else.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: June 03, 2013, 10:54:40 am »

Chris came over to join Valor in petting Ormm.

"He is, isn't he? I met him earlier. He seemed pretty interested in me for some reason."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: June 03, 2013, 11:36:35 am »

"Maybe he thought you smelled interesting. I hear you've scheduled a meeting at the local inn?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: June 03, 2013, 11:42:27 am »

Chris nodded.

"I wanted to talk to everyone about their future plans. Have a round-table discussion, as it were. Speaking of... are you for hire?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: June 03, 2013, 11:47:21 am »

"Well, I'm not under contract at the moment. Why, do you have a job?" One of Valor's eyebrows rose. That certainly hadn't taken long.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: June 03, 2013, 11:51:59 am »

"Tantallos is planning an undead extermination mission. I'm hoping that most of our group comes along. You'll have to talk to him about the details for getting paid after it, but I can give you a sign-on bonus."

Chris grinned and pulled the Blade Ring out of a pocket.

"I believe a magic ring that increases one's strength would do nicely. It should be worth a bit. From what I hear, you wear it for a few days and then the magic permanently becomes part of the wearer; no need to keep the ring on if you didn't want to after that."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: June 03, 2013, 12:44:27 pm »

"That's... certainly interesting..." Valor said, eyes locked on the ring. He tore his gaze away and shook his head shortly, trying to think about something other than sweet magic loot.

"Uh, did you say undead? Listen, I've never seen undead before, heard stories and all, but that's it. Stories. Do you really think they exist? Because I'm not certain. Magic ring or no, I don't savor the idea of trekking across the continent to stand in a field and pantomime fighting a revenant for funny munny."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: June 03, 2013, 03:14:13 pm »

Chris shrugged.

"That's part of why I'm going. I have no reason to disbelieve Tantallos, but I want to know and experience fighting the undead for myself. It'll be an adventure! And best of all, there's no 'moral quandaries' when it comes to the undead. It's an absolute truth that killing them is doing them a favor."

He rolled the ring along the backs of his fingers, then flicked into the air, caught it, and pocketed it.

"Anyway, you still have some time to think about it, maybe talk to Tantallos yourself. We have that discussion about what paths we're going to take tomorrow ahead of us, and then we'll go from there."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: June 03, 2013, 03:17:29 pm »

"Hmm. Alright, I'll give it some thought. In the meantime, I'm going to head for the inn." Valor patted Ormm one last time, and turned toward the castle exit. "I'll see you all there." And with that, Valor left for the inn.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: June 03, 2013, 03:19:09 pm »

"Until then, Valor."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: June 03, 2013, 03:25:33 pm »

It is now next day, shortly before sunrise, an inn at Vilino, 'The Roaring Rooster'.
It is one of currently open and plague-free inns in the town.

Twelve mercenaries are sitting at the tables, given bread and meat and water for breakfast.

It is time of farewells and splits and preparations for the journey into the sunrise.

For adventures~!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: June 03, 2013, 03:26:28 pm »

"Zzzzzz..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: June 03, 2013, 03:31:50 pm »

Valor nursed his water slowly, occasionally taking bites of meat and bread with tectonic slowness. "I should have just slept in..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: June 03, 2013, 03:38:57 pm »

Gregor ate silently. He didn't know what Chris had in mind, but something told him that this group he had come to admire so much was about to split. Temporarily or permanently, only the Divine Dragon knew.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: June 03, 2013, 03:44:44 pm »

Salvatore walked into the inn, sitting at the table with the others and tucking into his own meal with his usual friendly attitude today. He was wearing his helmet at the table, the others so far haven't seen him without it, him having entered his room and exited his room with it on.

Ormm was on top of the roof of said inn, enjoying a chunk of meat that was tossed to him from his rider just moments ago, basking in the morning sun happily.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 559