Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416710 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3060 on: May 26, 2013, 08:42:52 pm »

Chris turned to Gregor.

"What's the plan? Do we go for the inner keep or check out the main courtyard, to see if there's anyone there we can save that will help us fight when inside?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: May 26, 2013, 08:45:26 pm »

Seyena propped herself up, an arm wrapped around the duo of bolts that penetrated her armor. It hurt, but it wasn't fatal, for now. She noticed Valor was at her side.
"I'm fine... I'm not going to die. I just need Ami to get me on my feet...
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: May 26, 2013, 08:45:52 pm »

Alexander pulled himself out of yet another pool of his own blood, scraping himself painfully to his knees, and with a grunt, still slowly, off of the ground.
:"Alright then, I'm ready to go, whichever way."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: May 26, 2013, 08:47:16 pm »

Olison stood quietly as he looked over the corpses strewn about the courtyard.
: "Agreed on finding the Lady. My advice would be to continue inwards. We should not stay here more than we need to, our luck might not hold out..."
Olison crouched down to the nearest soldier and looked them over, attempting to identify their heraldry.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: May 26, 2013, 08:51:26 pm »

"Good. I'm glad. Once we're all back on our feet, we still need to get to Prixima. Then... we're done." Valor stood, and gave both his swords a quick glance before wiping what blood there was off of them. He also swapped back to his iron sword.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: May 26, 2013, 08:51:42 pm »

Olison could easily recognize the Berebian crests; most of the soldiers had black deer on crimson field of Tunhausen; or two brown bears facing each other - it was the crest of Vagamoor. Few had the iron gauntlet on teal field, the very crest of descendants of General Bereb, current rulers of Berebia.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: May 26, 2013, 08:55:39 pm »

Olison stood, shaking his head.
: "My word, this is quite a task force here. Multiple houses, and even some of Bereb's own soldiers... This was no mere attack of opportunity, this must have been well planned."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: May 26, 2013, 09:06:18 pm »

Chris turned to Gregor.

"What's the plan? Do we go for the inner keep or check out the main courtyard, to see if there's anyone there we can save that will help us fight when inside?"

: "We...we..."

Gregor's fists clenched.

: "...we go to the keep and find Prixima. If anyone can tell us what's going on here, it's her. Maybe she still has some soldiers to help as well."
I'm sorry, everyone...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: May 26, 2013, 09:11:55 pm »

"We just made a giant graveyard here, so if you really want to save some soldiers, we can get into this "rescue mission". The more we kill, the better it will be for the Plague Dragon, so I do not have objections."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: May 26, 2013, 09:23:41 pm »

Alexander thought, torn.
:"...I agree we need to enter the keep. If Prixima us still there... ...yes, we need to enter the keep. Gregor's decision was a wise one."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: May 26, 2013, 09:24:22 pm »

And so, the group ventured into the keep.

The main audience hall was filled with bodies, of all kinds of armors, both Berebian and Menelean. The floor under the mercenaries' boots was giving away wet, squishy noises of blood and gory bits being crunched under them, the once white marble floor panels were now completely red.

The corridors upstairs were less bloody but still had corpses littered in every corner and nook. And what's worse, not all corpses belonged to soldiers - some of them were unarmed servants, scholars and such. It was now clear that it wasn't a simple takeover of a castle, it was a cleansing.

One floor before the Prixima's part of the keep, the mercenaries began to hear shouts, clanking of weapons, and screams of dying. It seems that they weren't too late.

Or are they?

Two access points are currently available: One of those is by going through the main stairwell into the few more halls and corridors before arriving at Prixima's office. This is the way which mercenaries were normally using when going to meet with Prixima.
The other possible entrance is small tower embedded in the very middle of the keep. Whilst being closer to Prixima's office, there's no enough place for more than 6 people in its tiny stairwell room.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: May 26, 2013, 09:27:21 pm »

Gregor was, to put it mildly, not happy at the sight of the bodies. He struggled to keep it under control.

: "So...is anyone taking this tower route?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: May 26, 2013, 09:31:09 pm »

: "I'm not sure if it'd be wise to split up, but if we do, I'd be willing to come along."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: May 26, 2013, 09:31:34 pm »

Olison grimaced on seeing the carnage inside.
: "Even they wouldn't be this merciless. This is something else."
: "The route is a bit small, some could get inside from there but it might not do us wonders in securing a solid escape route."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: May 26, 2013, 09:36:25 pm »

Alexander, who had been smothering most of his outrage with his sense of duty up until this point, could no longer contain it. He was obviously enraged, in a blind rage in fact.
:"TELL ME WHERE THE BEREBIANS ARE! TELL ME SO I CAN RIP THEM APART WITH MY BARE HANDS!"
And with this he charged down the halls.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:41:11 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 559