Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418293 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2550 on: May 10, 2013, 06:49:13 pm »

Gregor took a deep breath, trying to calm down. It didn't help much.

: "So now what? We can go to that back entrance and catch up to the rest, we can run for the sewer drain and risk getting shot, or we can stay out here and keep their attention on us...and risk getting shot again."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: May 10, 2013, 06:51:10 pm »

Gregor took a deep breath, trying to calm down. It didn't help much.

: "So now what? We can go to that back entrance and catch up to the rest, we can run for the sewer drain and risk getting shot, or we can stay out here and keep their attention on us...and risk getting shot again."

"We wait for the other team to make their strike. They took Tantallos and Derick with them. When they get started, we should know about it fairly quickly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: May 10, 2013, 06:56:21 pm »

"OK. I'm going to get this open."

Chris pushed a stone to his left into the wall. While still holding it in, he knelt and pressed on three seemingly-random stones in the floor, before standing, releasing the stone he was pushing, and sliding down another stone close to the door. Once he did that, he pushed the stone again, pressed the three stones in a different order, and released the first stone before sliding the last stone back up. He then reached down and removed a stone, revealing a metal insignia of a skull. He hooked his fingers in it and lifted, twisted it 180 degrees, and pushed it back down before replacing the stone.

"...There we go. If I remember correctly, the other side of this door is a wine rack, so there might be some spillage when I push it open. On three."

"One, two, three."

Chris kicked the door open and dashed through it, drawing his crossbow in one hand and his dagger with the other as he did so...

(Initiate combat? :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: May 10, 2013, 06:58:12 pm »

"Oh come now, you can't seriously be saying that an entire culture is filled with arseholes, can you? That's ridiculous."

"Maybe it's not 'arsehole-ish' in their culture to kill everything that moves." Seyena said while giving a somewhat-guilty shrug.
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: May 10, 2013, 07:03:07 pm »

"Hmm... as always the curiosity will bring us problems..heheh."

Move 25,15

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: May 10, 2013, 07:06:30 pm »

:"Let me deal with these minor wounds."

Heal Olison and Valor.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: May 10, 2013, 07:10:09 pm »

"Oh come now, you can't seriously be saying that an entire culture is filled with arseholes, can you? That's ridiculous."
Olison looked about sheepishly.
: "Eeehhhh you'd be surprised."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: May 10, 2013, 07:16:15 pm »

"I think they'd have trouble getting to the civilization level if they attacked each other on sight. Probably not what you meant though." Valor glanced at the castle.

"... I wonder what's taking so long."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: May 10, 2013, 07:30:03 pm »

"I think they'd have trouble getting to the civilization level if they attacked each other on sight. Probably not what you meant though." Valor glanced at the castle.

"... I wonder what's taking so long."
: "They're trying to work their way into an occupied and fully stocked castle, and with Chris there I know he's going to take his time."
Olison trotted around behind the brush, trying to keep a good eye on the battlements, ready to jump at a moment's notice.
: "As for attacking on sight- They're deep in enemy territory with no known backup aside from their mysterious Melenean cohorts, or perhaps Meleneans in disguise. Either way they can't be taking risks allowing any unknown persons near, and if I know Berebian style; the best way to deter investigation in this instance is the direct way."
Olison quickly hid behind a tree when he thought he saw a blur fly from the battlement.
: "...Like that."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: May 10, 2013, 07:33:05 pm »

@Chris:

Chris found out a patrol of Berebian soldiers. In front of his face.

MEANWHILE...

A man in black cape and deep purple robes approached an armored man, who kept silent vigil over a small courtyard, his eyes darting over the high wall, from were sounds of battle were coming.

"Goering, what's the situation?"

"Mmn, we secured this part of the castle and, as a precaution, placed slabs on the door leading to the main courtyard. I believe that most of Kesselring soldiers are fighting to the death in the main barracks."

"Their resistance is futile in the long run, although I thought our soldiers are better trained."

"That Aaron and the other one, they are skilled leaders and tacticians, it seems... Unfortunately most of our wyverns and pegasi are dead, so getting out of the castle, if we're defeated, is slim at best... and you keep pacing around, why?"

"I'm waiting for a word from that Larion guy so I can go with the main part of the assult against that witch. My bolganone tome might be sufficient to kill her. I hope. But we cannot let her--"

"Sir! A message from Sir Larion!" The man in the cape turned around toward a young soldier.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Sir Larion reports that he have pacified the middle rooms and just broke into the top floor."

"Wonderful, lead me there. Goering, I'm going in. Glory to Berebia, my old friend."

"Mhmm... Glory, glory. Rest assured - even if they do break through the gate, they still need to defeat me. And no one defeated Goering the Mountain yet." He smiled weakly toward the sage going inside the main keep.

"Allright, men. We have to hold this yard. An hour, I think, should do the trick. Prixima shouldn't survive more than that."

~~Player Turn 1 for realz now~~

Enemies' stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: May 10, 2013, 07:46:54 pm »

Derick peeked his head through the doorframe slowly. His eyes widened and he withdrew his head. After a few seconds he calmly strode out, pushing his way past Chris

Move 23, 11
"Ahem.     Hi, we're the ... something something wolves? We never really got that straightened out. Anyways we'll be taking back this castle now."

Attack Soldier D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:50:08 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: May 10, 2013, 07:55:15 pm »

Tantallos was not sure if he was supposed to laugh or facepalm, again they were going to face a large group of enemies and this time with a small group.

"Well, here we go again.. I hope Plague Dragon is watching because I will need some luck on this day."

Move 21,13.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 08:00:16 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: May 10, 2013, 07:59:03 pm »

Derick ran toward the soldier, slashing at his arm mightily. The halberdier in retaliation cut against Derick's left side. Tantallos in the meanwhile moved closer but was out of range to attack the other halberd-wielding Berebian.

Quote from: Derick vs Halberdier D
Hit: 106-15-26 = 65
Hit roll: 47, hit! Crit roll: 19, hit!
Damage: 16+2-1-9 = 8x3 = 24dmg

Halberdier D retaliates!
Hit: 94+15-33 = 76
Hit roll: 41, hit!
Damage: 16+1-6 = 11dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: May 10, 2013, 08:00:03 pm »

"Gah! Guess I've been getting a little too cocky huh."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: May 10, 2013, 08:01:26 pm »

Alexander's eyes narrowed and he let out a groaning grumble upon seeing the size of the force they were facing. Nevertheless, he started clanking into the room.
:"Cursed Berebians..."
Move to 22, 13 unless I can't. IN that case move to 23, 12
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 559