Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418201 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2250 on: May 05, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

"You are welcome."

Tantallos gives a nod and keeps staring at the tome.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 05, 2013, 05:24:26 pm »

Olison walked the street outside the Inn, having rounded the perimeter of the city's walls studying the stars. He stopped briefly by his horse who was nearby attempting to graze on the larger tufts of grass growing near the inn's foundation. Startled, his horse looked up towards him for a moment before going back to eating.
: "Ha, don't worry. I'll be sure to get you an extra bag of oats when we get back to Kesselring." Olison chuckled before pushing the door open and walking inside to see the others still seated.
: "Still awake? It'll be a long trip tomorrow, and I don't think the Captain will like dozers."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 05, 2013, 05:29:29 pm »

"You're still awake as well." She said, watching Ami take her new staff. "By the way, what happened to those training swords of yours?"
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 05, 2013, 05:33:44 pm »

: "Hm, true enough." Olison made his way back to the hearth, near the others.
: "I left them outside, by Steil. Mayhaps I'll get a chance to use them soon, I've neglected my training for a bit too long now. I'll admit, if those looters didn't flee and that fencer wasn't taken down, I may have been overrun. You saw how skilled that one was."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:39:27 pm by CrimsonEon »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 05, 2013, 06:03:30 pm »

"I'd offer to spar, but I haven't swung a sword since I got my wings, so to speak. I'd probably get more training out of it than you would."

"But don't doubt yourself, you could have taken the looters. The fencer, well... he could have killed anyone in the group by coughing in our direction."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 05, 2013, 06:15:33 pm »

: "Aha, but if the fencer was alone I could have probably taken him. Where I come from that sort of quick and graceful style of swordfighting is a popular art, and the knights from there are at least briefly trained against it."
Olison shifted to settle further into his seat.
: "Regardless, I'm glad we did manage to get to the townspeople in time, even if it was unnecessary with the militia around the corner. Where war goes, so do people like that shifty lot."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:17:51 pm by CrimsonEon »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: May 05, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »

"It's nice we helped, but I still think the bandits would not have gotten far. The townspeople seemed prepared to deal with an issue like that already. It must be hard to live with the threat of attack every day. She shifted a charred log with her boot, watching the embers fly up in the firepit, remembering the large 'adventurer' with the collection of exotic weapons.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: May 05, 2013, 08:03:14 pm »

Olison looked into the fire intently, brow furrowed.
: "That much would figure. After multiple assaults, it only makes sense that the townspeople be accustomed to such."
Olison remained silent for a minute before speaking again.
: "Hm. Seyena, do you mind giving me an honest opinion?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: May 05, 2013, 08:08:41 pm »

"Uh, no, I don't mind. What do you want my opinion on?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 05, 2013, 08:41:20 pm »

Olison sat up, eyebrows unfurrowed, looked towards everyone else in the room and spoke quietly.
: "Do you think it would be an honorable venture to fight against a reigning lord you respected, and were once a subject to- to help the people you care for?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 05, 2013, 09:32:40 pm »

Seyena thought for a moment, looking into space. When she spoke, she mimicked Olison's softer tone.
"Protecting those dear to you is not dishonorable, whether it's a bandit, enemy, or even a former lord who threatens their safety.

She rested against the wall, shifting her weight from one foot to another, taking another brief moment to think.
"For me, if it becomes a choice between the life of someone else, or the life of a friend, I would fight for my friend. It does not matter who it is."

But what made him ask this question, and to me, of all people?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 05, 2013, 10:03:54 pm »

Olison leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes.
: "Hm. I see..."
: "I apologize. I had a friend once who swore to do just that. I never quite understood the motive behind that particular ambition, but looking back I think I can see why. Thank you."
At the end of that sentence, Olison's expression quickly lightened as he spoke to the entire group.
: "I can't tell you all why, but a certain axeman aside I had a good vibe about this group's synergy in the last two fights. All of us have the makings of an excellent unit. I hope that the Lady has another job for the mercenaries, I'd rather they didn't go under."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: May 05, 2013, 10:24:24 pm »

"Yeah, they did. I can't make heads or tails of it though. You can have it, since we're working together."
:"Oh right, not everyone know staffs. What the one thing that make or break a battle?"

Valor considered Ami's question for a moment. "There are a lot of factors, but I'd say the best answer would be positioning. Why do you ask? Does that staff make people run faster or something?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: May 06, 2013, 03:11:46 am »

:"Bingo, wars have been lost because the star unit were out of position and destroyed. This staff is basically a undo magic, allow one to drag a person, depending on the user, hundreds of meters in a instant. However, despite their usefulness, they are rare, one can make a book that rip open a black hole easier than it is make one of these.

So what I'm saying is this is worth many times it weight in gold and someone, who must be clueless about it, gave it to you for free. I know we saved a town or city, not sure which, but still, it like saving the captain of the guard and the king giving you his throne."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 06, 2013, 03:31:50 am »

"Well, no take backs now. Sounds like this is quite the find. Good thing it's gonna be in capable hands."
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 559