Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418112 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1845 on: April 27, 2013, 06:53:45 pm »

"Aah, that's a pity... Yes, he was here two weeks ago, on usual visitation. Are you here to take his possessions? You didn't have to come as such large group, he kept his cell mostly empty. I think it was--"

Just in the same moment, a rumble of explosion was heard, and then another - across the walls to the west, the mercenaries could see black smoke rising into the sky as a wave of vinegar odour washed over their faces. Then, few more explosions. A commotion near the main road - the keen eyed of the mercenaries could see the previously hooded people pulling heir hoods away.

The sun shined on the purple armors of Berebian army.

"Oh no, Berebians are trying to capture the city. Tiron, warn the readers!" The red-haired man was away before the bishop could finish.

"I'm sorry, I would be more than happy to talk, but in this situation, I must urge you to leave. There's an inn down the road; conceal your weapons and hide in there until this matter is resolved." Moment later, Tiron came back with two young women in tow.

"The people in the main library left through the rear exit and I posted our other guards there. These two ladies, however, insisted that they will help us."

Raquel Torriani and Riven are in.

Meanwhile...

"Sir Morko, our troops are in disarray. It will take some time until all people from our troops will get here."

"Tsk, I knew that the timing will be off. No matter, we proceed as planned. Secure this district, and then sack the library, no need to wait for the rest of 7th Army to join in! Count Sunningham promised us a hefty sum of gold if we bring him the all three 'Scrolls of Sety'."

"What if the library people will interfere?"

"Are you stupid? Kill them off, of course!"

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies' stats!
Allies' stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 27, 2013, 07:02:23 pm »

Charlotte's eye twitched at the sight of the Berebian army.

: "Ach! Berebian thugs! This is a quiet, restful place. You can't take over the whole world."

Charlotte turned to Alexander.

: "Alexander, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before. I'm Charlotte Braxis. Would you stay here and protect the library for us while we take down the invaders? You're build like... like a wall."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 27, 2013, 07:08:35 pm »

Alexander let out a snarl and quite the loud curse as the Berebians revealed themselves- Alexander was not known for his calmness in battle.
: "Oh, that's RIGHT! Come here to deal with a DOMESTIC PROBLEM, and end up in the MIDDLE OF A BEREBIAN ATTACK!" After another curse, he turned to Charlotte. "And yes! Yes I can defend the library!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 27, 2013, 07:30:49 pm »

"Hmmm.. at least those we will not have to be "sad" about killing, right? Heheh....eheh."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 27, 2013, 07:55:38 pm »

Olison quickly moved in with the rest of the group, having remained on watch behind them as they spoke with the librarian.
: "Berebian soldiers. Figures they'd move in today, of all days. This should prove an interesting encounter, I wonder whose bannermen these are..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: April 27, 2013, 07:56:17 pm »

: "The Berebian Army? Of all the rotten timing..."

Gregor took in the number of enemy units and began to strategize.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: April 27, 2013, 08:00:11 pm »

: "The Berebian Army? Of all the rotten timing..."

Gregor took in the number of enemy units and began to strategize.

: "Gregor, I've scouted the areas south of here- the villagers there are poorly defended, they probably won't survive for long without intervention. I suggest I take someone down there to assist."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: April 27, 2013, 08:01:39 pm »

"I wonder who is leading the attack... you know, during my travel I met some people from different places- well, mostly shamans, druids and summoners.. I had some issues with one or two, mostly because of specific tomes. One of them tried to look for our special tomes from the family.. the other.. I do not remember."

Tantallos shrugged to himself and looked to the sides.

"But forgetting a little about the past, we got some people to kill, right?~"

The shaman seemed a bit if not too happy about the idea of killing others again.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: April 27, 2013, 08:04:19 pm »

: "Gregor, I've scouted the areas south of here- the villagers there are poorly defended, they probably won't survive for long without intervention. I suggest I take someone down there to assist."
: "You won't survive long down there either, unless the Berebians honestly thought this many troops would be enough to take the city. If you and maybe Seyena get down there, you'd only have enough time to warn the villagers to take cover before coming back. If the two of you fall, I don't know if the rest of us could arrive in time to help."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: April 27, 2013, 08:21:18 pm »

: "You won't survive long down there either, unless the Berebians honestly thought this many troops would be enough to take the city. If you and maybe Seyena get down there, you'd only have enough time to warn the villagers to take cover before coming back. If the two of you fall, I don't know if the rest of us could arrive in time to help."

Seyena looked at the oncoming Berebians, her expression hardening. "I can make it. I'd suggest you all stay here, and warn those in the closer houses. I'll warn as many as I can down there, and if I get surrounded, I'll make my way back."
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: April 27, 2013, 08:25:42 pm »

Seyena looked at the oncoming Berebians, her expression hardening. "I can make it. I'd suggest you all stay here, and warn those in the closer houses. I'll warn as many as I can down there, and if I get surrounded, I'll make my way back."

: "Good idea. Gregor, Daniel: let's take the boys to the left, why don't we?"

Move 5 W.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: April 27, 2013, 08:26:10 pm »

The darker-dressed of the two young women in the back gave a short bow, looking at the rather large group clustered past the library guards.

: "Um, pleased to meet you. I'm Riven. I fight best against warriors, while behind allies. I'm also good at leading."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: April 27, 2013, 08:29:36 pm »

: "Do your best, and fall back if the enemy is in danger of overwhelming you. That's all anyone can ask. We'll be heading south to assist as soon as we can, so don't die."

: "Good idea. Gregor, Daniel: let's take the boys to the left, why don't we?"

Move 5 W.

: "Right. Everyone else, watch each other's backs and use your vulneraries! I don't want to lose anyone else if we can avoid it."

The darker-dressed of the two young women in the back gave a short bow, looking at the rather large group clustered past the library guards.

: "Um, pleased to meet you. I'm Riven. I fight best against warriors, while behind allies. I'm also good at leading."

: "Pleased to meet you too, Ms Riven. If you feel you can help, feel free to do so. We'd be grateful for any assistance."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: April 27, 2013, 08:32:32 pm »

"We're involving ourselves then? Let's try to end this quickly, in case they're expecting reinforcements."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: April 27, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »

: "Don't take too much risk. I'm going south regardless, I'll be nearby to help."
Olison patted his belt, and his expression widened slightly.
: "Damn it, I thought I took one out of the armory... Does anyone have a spare vulnerary?"
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 559