Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418068 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1815 on: April 26, 2013, 08:38:28 pm »

: "That sort of thing takes time to test, Mr Forsaken. It can take several days, depending on how many applicants they have, and in the end you might not have any potential at all..."

Gregor shut up.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: April 26, 2013, 08:42:51 pm »

: "You two are good at this sort of thing. Do you think you could sort of...scout around? See if there are any rumors or wild stories about Eor?"

"Understood. I'll hit the streets. I've been in Fezzan before, so I might be able to find a few old contacts here and there."

Chris slid off of Tenebra's back, nodded to Gregor, and disappeared into one of the many alleyways to scout around for rumors or any information about Eor, and maybe anything else that could be of interest. Also he equips the Crossbow for now, just in case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: April 26, 2013, 08:49:08 pm »

"Fine, do it your way, but keep cool there. If there is one thing mages, monks, or shamans can do is "feel" when someone is nervous, especially mages, those crazy elemental adepts... "

Tantallos pulled his hood off and gave a grin to Seyena, a cheek to cheek smile, creepy yes.

"Your affinity helps us to know how you could be one. It is not difficult at all, it is more related to your intelligence, will of learning and your affinity."

"So you're saying that I can just be taught magic, just like that? If so, hand me a book. I'll start throwing fireballs from the air, or whatnot."
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: April 26, 2013, 08:57:51 pm »

Tantallos shook his head and slowly covered his face with his hood again.
"Not exactly, it would require some time, focus, read a lot.. and you would need to stop fighting for quite a while as it would take your focus. That is why you do not see mages running around with swords, unless they are REALLY experienced.. the mage knights.. but that is just an example."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: April 27, 2013, 02:57:55 am »

:"And troubadours"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: April 27, 2013, 05:03:53 am »

@Chris: From waht little he got about Eor, only few people recognized the man, and even less could tell him that he was a Temple Guard in the Temple of Scriptures, or that he was here in Fezzan two or three weeks ago.
He also noticed something else - aall hooded people, if he passed near some or had to talk with, smelled like sewers, or vinegar. Sometimes, both in the same time.

@rest: The rest of the mercenaries got to a small, walled district. It was considerably smaller than the rest of the districts. Far to the east, they could see a bridge over the moat, and further in that direction, small houses and farmlands.
The district, however, was dominated by a large building, similar to small keep, made of white stone. It had several towers, and all windows were made from expensive-looking stained glass.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: April 27, 2013, 05:50:44 am »

"I told you all it wasn't too hard to find."
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: April 27, 2013, 09:49:47 am »

Chris caught up with the rest.

"Quick report. No one here really knows anything about Eor - and for some reason, everyone who isn't me or Tantallos but is wearing a hood really stinks. They smell of the sewers. I'm thinking there might be something down there - a thieves guild, perhaps."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: April 27, 2013, 01:05:28 pm »

Alexander looks up at the towered building, and at the walls and moat around the district.
:"...Yep. Definitely shouldn't do anything stupid."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: April 27, 2013, 01:22:49 pm »

The group got to the library 'keep' and the entrance was guarded by two bored sowrdsmen. The door was open. Upon approach, one of the soldiers yawned as the other placed a hand on his sword's handle before speaking up to the mercs.

"Welcome to the Temple of Scriptures. Yer here to browse the books, or do you have an appointment with one of the members?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: April 27, 2013, 01:28:39 pm »

((Here goes nothing))

Gregor decided to speak up.

: "We wish to speak to the Captain of the Temple Guard. We have news most dire regarding Lord Eor, a former Guardsman."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: April 27, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »

Alexander stayed quiet. No point in interrupting, in fact it'd probably screw things up if he did.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: April 27, 2013, 01:39:47 pm »

The two swordsmen looked at each other.

"We dun have a Capt'n here. And I don't remember the name Eor... Give me a moment, I will bring magister Tiron..." The talkative swordsman went inside the building, as the other kept a vigil at the entrance. Next half a minute he spend eyeing the group, before his comrade came back with a young, red-haired man behind. Said man dind't look pleased when he noticed the entire group at the entrance.

"Geh, I don't have time to deal with entire group of pilgrims. Do you have leader or something? I can talk with one person. Well, okay, maybe two. I'm a busy man."
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: April 27, 2013, 01:52:03 pm »

Alexander proceeded to back up, to not give the man the impression of wanting to speak to him.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 559