Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417990 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1620 on: April 24, 2013, 06:01:05 pm »

@Seyena&Valor: The rest of the journey went without incident. The pegasus got them to the city of Vilino, and they could easily see a large white tent, set adjacent to the northern gate. It would be best candidate for the residence of healers or at least someone in charge of the gate.

@rest:

"If you say so." Not waiting for anybody else, the patrol-funeral-mercenary group went it's slow way toward the castle. They've passed that serpent-shaped part of the road, and the small piles of dark dirt indicated the burial spots of the bandits who died here some time ago, from mercenaries' blades.

After some more time, they got to the castle, and Aaron, without a moment of rest, brought the whole group inside and upstairs, until they ended at the door leading to Prixima's office.

"I will go first, please wait here a moment." With that and face full of optimism, Aaron went into Prixima's office.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: April 24, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »

"I'm going as well. I might as well give my report at the same time."

Chris said as he followed Aaron in.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 24, 2013, 06:05:32 pm »

Valor did his best to descend from the pegasus with a hint of grace, but only managed to dismount and immediately fall in a heap on the ground. "I'm alright! Just uh, give me a minute."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: April 24, 2013, 06:09:21 pm »

: "And no doubt she'd need to see me as well, for one reason or another. Sorry about the suprise entrance, but I prefer walking in the woods rather than the path itself." Adrien said, appearing from behind the group, brushing off a fallen leaf off his armour.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 24, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »

Olison whipped around on hearing Adrien's entrance. After a few seconds of intense glaring, Olison calmly spoke.
: "Yes. She will need to see you as well. But Aaron and Chris' reports will come first."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 24, 2013, 06:12:46 pm »

Valor did his best to descend from the pegasus with a hint of grace, but only managed to dismount and immediately fall in a heap on the ground. "I'm alright! Just uh, give me a minute."

Seyena dismounts, chuckling. She extends a hand towards Valor, to help him up. "Need me to get you a ladder?" She joked.

I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 24, 2013, 06:13:31 pm »

@Seyena&Valor: The 'crumbling into heap' performed by Valor left a shocking impression at the priest who was outside the tent. He raised his hands and looked at the mercenary.

"He collapsed from plague! That girl brought a plague-bearer outside the city! We're all doomed!" The priest shrieked and then several healers and soldiers encircled the two, readying weapons and spells, hopefully of less painful kind.

@rest:

Prixima looked at Aaron, then at Christopher, then at Aaron, and narrowed her eyes. With a hand wave, she sent the guards away and they closed the door behind themselves, blocking the entrance into the office for the rest of the group.

"You two rarely come in together. Where there any problems in retrieving the Dragonstone?"

"Only one, slight."

"Do tell."

"We haven't got it, my Lady Prixima."

Prixima looked at Aaron with dissapproving glare, her eyes narrowing until they were slits spitting out malice and hatred. She then looked at Christopher, eyeing him from head to toes.

"Details, Christopher, you first."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 24, 2013, 06:14:05 pm »

"There you are Adrien, where the heck have you been?!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 24, 2013, 06:18:56 pm »

:"And which building did you burn down this time?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 24, 2013, 06:20:45 pm »

Gregor said nothing, but inched his way around until he blocked the nearest passageway downstairs.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 24, 2013, 06:21:29 pm »

Chris cleared his throat.

"Well... it goes something like this. We met up with Taki's mercenaries, as planned. When we regrouped at the windmill, we encountered Eor. Things escalated into full-scale combat, and the Vilino militia rode out to fight us under the presumption that we were bandits attacking Eor."

"We were forced to kill all of them. I checked Eor's pockets for the dragonstone but he didn't have it on him. Afterward, Adrien cut his corpse up to check that he didn't swallow it, which he hadn't. There was a heated discussion in which Adrien proposed the idea of burning Eor's house to the ground and searching through the remains for the dragonstone, while literally everyone else argued that it was a stupid and bad idea."

"We lost track of Adrien while our wounds were being tended to, and when we spotted smoke coming from the village we hastened to it. There we met up with Aaron, who reported that someone had set Eor's house on fire. I believed at the time Adrien was the culprit and I still do, despite him saying that at the time it was happening he was fighting a bear. Aaron told us to come back here, so we set off."

"We made camp in the forest off the road. We heard a horse ride by, so Gregor and I went to investigate. We didn't find anything of note and headed back, where the pair of us met up with Adrien. He wanted to investigate as well, so I headed back out to the road with him. When the rider came back, Adrien proposed we jump him. I agreed as I thought maybe we should interrogate him, but when the rider came close Adrien threw an axe at him with intent to kill."

"I deflected the axe by diving at the rider and knocking him from his saddle, unfortunately breaking his neck and smashing the potions he was carrying. When I brought the body back to camp, Gregor identified him as Torres's nephew Roy. I scraped together what was left of the plague cure and sent it with the mercenaries Seyena and Valor back toward Vilino, and on our way back here we met up with Aaron once more. And... here we are."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: April 24, 2013, 06:22:30 pm »

"Oh hell." Valor struggled to his feet, hoping that he could prevent a panic. "Calm yourselves, I'm not sick. Just... I'm not used to riding a pegasus is all. We're here to deliver medicine, and an explanation." Valor weakly held out the skin of antidote.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 24, 2013, 06:27:20 pm »

"Oh hell." Valor struggled to his feet, hoping that he could prevent a panic. "Calm yourselves, I'm not sick. Just... I'm not used to riding a pegasus is all. We're here to deliver medicine, and an explanation." Valor weakly held out the skin of antidote.

"You should get used to it, we might need to fly really quickly away from these people. They were going to stab you for falling..." Seyena muttered to Valor.
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 24, 2013, 06:32:00 pm »

Valor whispered back, "Yeah, probably but you can hardly blame them for being jumpy, they think they have it contained."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 24, 2013, 06:33:38 pm »

@Seyena&Valor: The priests and soldiers grumbled amongst each other, after one of the healers, a fat, short man, moved closer to Valor and inspected his face from close, but safe, distance. He then extended his right hand and his fat finger poked at Valor's neck, on the left, and then right side.

"Well he doesn't look like he is suffering from plague! Apologies, we aren't used to pegasus deliveries, considering how flying mounts are expensive." The fat healer sighed in relief as the most of the circle broke out.

"Praise to Lady Prixima; the previous shipments helped a lot, and with this one, we should be set for a day or two. Twelve bottles, like before?"

@Chris: Prixima listened, her fingers tapping at her shoulders as her annoyance with the report grew. but it was evident she began to lose interest after the report moved from Eor and lack of Dragonstone to the mention of the messenger.

"So, my cousin is dead. This is a good thing, at last I will have entire county under me. You don't have the Dragonstone, and I don't even feel surprised. Aaron, make sure that the messenger boy problem with be dealt with. I'm not interested in pampering every soldier here. As for Adrien--"

Prixima suddenly sneezed, so loud that it was heard outside the office. The guards briefly looked at the door.

"Hmph, I have to whip that maiden. The dust is all ov.. ov..." Prixima could only cover her mouth before she sneezed mightily again. When she looked at the two, she had slightly reddish eyes.

"My allergy! Flowers! Which of you brought flowers here!"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 559