Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417951 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1515 on: April 23, 2013, 06:47:00 pm »

"Time to get up. Got a job for you and Valor."

Seyena groans, slowly sitting up. "Whassit?" Her words were slow and somewhat slurred.
She rubbed her eyes, giving a sigh.

She then hears Chris' statement. "Plague medicine, for the plague city. How do you know we won't catch it?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: April 23, 2013, 06:48:06 pm »

"It's important, Valor. We have... some... plague medicine that needs to get back to town. Seyena can get it back fastest, and you've been elected to ride with her. Just in case of trouble."

Valor distractedly rubbed at his eyes with the heel of his palm. "Yeah, okay. Sure. Can't send one person alone, too dangerous. Lemme jus' pack up."

Valor had stood up and was halfway done packing his bedroll before anything occurred to him. "Wait, plague medicine?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: April 23, 2013, 06:52:35 pm »

"I don't know that you won't, Seyena. But it needs to get there. Let me reconstruct the scenario for you."

Chris folded his hands behind his back.

"I'm not sure if either of you noticed last night, but a person rode through the forest past our camp twice. Gregor and I investigated a bit initially, then came back to camp. Adrien wanted to intercept the rider so I came with him. Once we were on the path, he suggested we pounce the rider. I agreed on the thought that we would simply stop him, grab him, and interrogate him."

"Of course, Adrien being Adrien, he attempted to kill the man outright by throwing an axe at him."

"So I tackled the rider  - a young Kesselring messenger named Roy, I found out afterward - off of the horse to try and keep him from getting hit, and ended up breaking his neck in the fall... and shattering the flasks of plague medicine that no doubt were being sent by Lady Prixima as a relief effort. This waterskin is all we could save from the mess. It's important that we get what we can back to the town. I'll explain to Prixima what happened and take any heat if necessary."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: April 23, 2013, 06:56:49 pm »

Valor stood in open mouthed disbelief at Chris' tale as it unfolded. "...That man is dangerously insane. Maybe I should subdue him before Seyena and I head for... Vilino? That's the name of the city nearby with all the tents, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: April 23, 2013, 06:58:46 pm »

Chris nodded.

"Yes, that's the one. As for Adrien, don't waste time finding him. It's not that important. Yet."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: April 23, 2013, 07:00:40 pm »

Seyena was speechless for a few seconds. "You KILLED a Kesselring soldier, who was delivering PLAGUE medicine to a destroyed city..."

She buried her face in her hands, groaning.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: April 23, 2013, 07:04:15 pm »

Valor nodded in return. "Alright, I guess I'm ready to go as soon an Seyena is." Valor gazed forlornly at the small, unimpressive skin filled with medicine. Well, filled wasn't the right word. "I wonder if there are any alchemists in that tent field who'd be able to whip up more..."

Seyena was speechless for a few seconds. "You KILLED a Kesselring soldier, who was delivering PLAGUE medicine to a destroyed city..."

She buried her face in her hands, groaning.

"I have never seen a job go so unerringly badly before. Not even once."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: April 23, 2013, 07:05:49 pm »

Olison turned a bit in his sleep, and lightly grasped his lance which he kept by his side.
: "Ghn. Tk hm pss th moat... Th men a' th fort cn take care..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: April 23, 2013, 07:09:03 pm »

Valor noticed Olison moving around, muttering to himself. "He's sure to be thrilled with the news when he wakes up." Valor sighed, and resumed packing his supplies. "Let's just hope that Prixima is reasonable and only hangs Adrien by his entrails."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: April 23, 2013, 07:12:23 pm »

"Yes. I know, Seyena. This job has indeed been a disaster since the first two leaders of that mercenary company died or disappeared."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: April 23, 2013, 07:14:04 pm »

"Yes. I know, Seyena. This job has indeed been a disaster since the first two leaders of that mercenary company died or disappeared."
"Yes, it has. Anyway, Valor, you have the medicine, right? Let's take care of this." She says, quickly strapping on her armor and grabbing her lance as she mounted her pegasus, offering him a hand up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: April 23, 2013, 07:15:42 pm »

Chris handed the medicine to Valor, then laced his hands together to offer Valor a step up onto the horse's back.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: April 23, 2013, 07:16:56 pm »

Gregor, seeing that they were about to take off, ran over.

: "Hold up, you three! Charlotte said something about wanting to go with Seyena instead...assuming she's still awake."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: April 23, 2013, 07:18:12 pm »

Chris paused for a moment.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. No offense to Charlotte, but it might be better to have someone who can handle themselves in close quarters. Just in case. However, if she really wants to go and Valor doesn't want to, well, it's up to them."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: April 23, 2013, 07:20:32 pm »

Chris paused for a moment.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. No offense to Charlotte, but it might be better to have someone who can handle themselves in close quarters. Just in case. However, if she really wants to go and Valor doesn't want to, well, it's up to them."

"Pretty much. I'm not much in the fighting department, and unless she can shoot really well, I don't think we would do well in a fight against bigger opponents."
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 559