Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417464 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »

Sterling is feeling uncomfortabel with so many people staring at him.

"It is true that we are inexperienced. I would gladly accept any training that I can get. It's probably what Sarius would want us to do."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2013, 12:17:42 pm »

"Wonderful. I will see that you will have something to do between training sessions and sleeping. Can I take them down to the barracks, my Lady?" The soldier asked politely and Prixima waved her hand at him, letting out a loud sigh, and then she opened a book, clearly showing she won't be dealing with the mercenaries anytime soon. The man in armor bowed, and then gently led the group out of the study.

"Well, that's it. I can feel natural charisma coming from you, young man, even if you still have to learn your ways around noble ladies. I'm Aaron, Captain of the Kesselring Fortress Guards. Could you introduce your group to me? Gregor I know of, and you must be the 'forest girl' that has been roaming our forests for a while, hmm?" His eyes landed on the face of Charlotte, and then he sent her a charming smile.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2013, 01:13:48 pm »

"Well, that's it. I can feel natural charisma coming from you, young man, even if you still have to learn your ways around noble ladies. I'm Aaron, Captain of the Kesselring Fortress Guards. Could you introduce your group to me? Gregor I know of, and you must be the 'forest girl' that has been roaming our forests for a while, hmm?" His eyes landed on the face of Charlotte, and then he sent her a charming smile.

: "Ah-- yes. I am sorry if I intruded or stepped where I should not. You had mentioned gardens, um, and I could take care of Lady Prixima's if she needs."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2013, 01:21:09 pm »

"Er, right. The swordsman's Derick, and our, ah, scout's name is Daniel. Adrien's the muscle and our resident force of nature's called Henry. The acolyte's known as Ami and me as Sterling. The archer is... uhm, I'm sorry, I didn't even ask for your name."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2013, 01:22:47 pm »

"Er, right. The swordsman's Derick, and our, ah, scout's name is Daniel. Adrien's the muscle and our resident force of nature's called Henry. The acolyte's known as Ami and me as Sterling. The archer is... uhm, I'm sorry, I didn't even ask for your name."

: "Charlotte. Just call me Charlotte. It's good to meet you, Sterling."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2013, 01:34:05 pm »

"I see. We will give you all two sleeping rooms in the barracks. No worries, thanks to the continuous bandit and Berebian attacks, we... have lots of empty space in few places. And there will lots of work. Even in gardens, young lady."

And then the tour began. Aaron took the mercenaries everywhere except few restricted places. They've seen gardens, and kitchens, and storage rooms, and barracks, and trianing halls, libraries, armories, even the smallest of rooms were shown to the mercenaries. It took a full hour before the captain took the youngsters to their new 'quarters'.

"You have now time for yourselves. Your training starts from tomorrow's morning. Make sure that all of you get some rest." With that, Aaron nodded, and went on his own way.

((You can RP (just don't take too much time). If you don't have anything to do, go to 'sleep'. Story will progress after everyone goes to 'sleep'. Otherwise, I will push it forward tomorrow's afternoon v:))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:27:08 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2013, 01:49:32 pm »

:"Yawn sleep does sound like a good idea."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2013, 02:31:04 pm »

"Well that worked out better then expected. I thought we would be out on our ass after we told them about the loss of Sarius."

With that Henry stowed his gear and sat down on a bed, ready for sleep.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2013, 02:41:12 pm »

"Whew. The lady's kind of scary, but I think we can trust her."
He turns back to Charlotte.
"So you live in a forest? How come, were you raised in one of these hidden villages that you keep hearing about in stories yet nobody ever managed to find? I could imagine wanting to leave and seeing the world..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2013, 03:36:21 pm »

(to no one in particular): "Well, this is rather exciting. At least the chances of getting lost are greatly reduced here in the fortress."

Gregor tends to his armor and weapon before going to sleep. He'll introduce himself to the rest of the group tomorrow after everyone gets some rest.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2013, 05:06:58 pm »

"Well that worked out better then expected. I thought we would be out on our ass after we told them about the loss of Sarius."

With that Henry stowed his gear and sat down on a bed, ready for sleep.

"Yeah same here. I'm going to head to bed too. We should be rested for when the training starts."

Derrick set aside his weapons and armor, climbed into a bed in the corner of the room and went to sleep.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2013, 05:08:25 pm »

"Well, one thing we should decide these coming weeks is who our new leader should be. After all, we were interrupted by bandits before we could quite decide on who it was. But it's late at the moment and we can wait until tomorrow before deciding who it is. Night everyone."

That said, Daniel goes to sleep.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2013, 07:46:38 am »

((Time's up v:!))

And so to sleep they all went, eventually.

They were woken up early at the morning, so early that even the rooster didn't sing his terrible melody yet. Moon was down, sun not within a sight, albeit the sky was grey and not dark blue. A group of soldiers then accompanied the mercenaries to a large dining room, where they had a small meal alongside soldiers, who were all wearing uniforms.

And then the training began.

"Today we will be marching all the way to the northern part of the forest, and then my soldiers will stage a mock ambush against you. No worries, they will only have wooden weapons. They road is long, so you better...

It was full of exercise...

"...move, move, MOVE! Higher with those legs! My two little daughters are running faster! In combat you must be quick and agile, because, as my husband likes to say..."

And more exercise...

"...an immobile soldier is dead soldier. I will show you the differences between heavy and light armor, how to exploit them for your benefits. After that, we will move on to specialized weaponry..."

And a little theory. Seven days of training, from early morning to late night. There was marching, and combat practice, and obstacle courses, and mock battles, and tactical deployments, and quite possibly every nuance of combat was covered. Also...

"...it's third time you've collapsed at my obstacle course! What's wrong with you?"

...the whole ordeal was extremely exhausting.

However, the youngsters built a little of physical prowess, not to mention all that knowledge and experience they have been gifted.

((Giving you +1 to CON and +50 to EXP Pool - which means you're all at level 3 now, congratz V: Of course you understand I will try to murder you at very next chapter c:))

A week have passed. Unlike during the training course, it was late morning when the mercenary group was awoken, by no one else than Aaron himself. He gave everyone a slight push, and then woke Sterling up.

"Good morning. I hope you and your six mercenaries had nice sleep, hmm?" ((For clarification; no, Gregor is not here.))
SigFlags!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2013, 07:54:13 am »

"My back still hurts from yesterday's exercise... but it could be worse."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2013, 07:59:57 am »

"If it hurts, it means it's working. Now, Lady Prixima wants to see your group today. I believe she will decide today if you're up for the job she promised to your late leader Sarius."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 559