Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Shrouded Lands  (Read 6882 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: The Shrouded Lands
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2013, 11:17:46 am »

Ansyrtar/Syrta

"I am just saying, advisor Vanja, it feels wrong..." - "It is a divine gift, Ankur. Not using it would be blasphemous. And the first spoils will go to the temple, along with the Divine Sphere. Praise Naritharious." - "Praise Naritharious."

----

"Hmp. Those are our prospective scouts? Well, we need them, don't we? Now, general, show me the training marksmen..."

----

The synoc scouts are to explore to the north-east of their current location.

Train a unit of synoc archers, and a second unit of synoc scouts.

Build a mine to start extracting the silver.
Use the first mined silver for decorations of the temple.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2013, 03:45:44 pm »

Sorry, but I am out.

Will be quite busy and need to reduce the number of games I am in. As I am not attached to that one, it's the first candidate
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2013, 05:55:15 pm »

((Does protecting an area from mist cost upkeep, or can I just declare that I'm protecting certain hexes and have my power auto-reduce by one whenever mist would have moved into the hex, with no other costs?))

Bless my most devoted followers in Ansyrtar (that is, the wealthiest 1 pop) by improving their charisma for the turn.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]