Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72

Author Topic: Build A Village: The Orebaron of Alucard  (Read 99564 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Build A Village: Name pending
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2013, 11:49:14 am »

But that would be a nightmare to manage...
The only thing managing which would be a nightmare to a DF player is the management of a settlement in the next DF version.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2013, 01:39:44 pm »

You know what?

I vote Gobbos. I like Gobbos.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:41:45 pm by Vgray »

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »

I vote mountains.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2013, 02:51:41 pm »

Aaaand... Tie again.

This has to be some sort of curse...
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

PlutoniumApe

• Bay Watcher
  • they see me rollin'
    • View Profile
    • Stream Goblin
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2013, 03:34:00 pm »

I vote goblins and am very anxious to see this being made
now behave and let Evil Lincoln work his magic

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2013, 03:56:19 pm »

I vote:

Mountain Pass as Humans and I don't cares, Extra Fame, a God of Flesh*, and this:
Our avatar will be a human male, named Olaf Sitrur, professional industrial (miner/smith/bossy), whose favourite color is Gold
as our avatar.

*Ideally, one of Life, Chaos, and Fire, but the closest seems to be the creature-making Flesh. If Life can make new species, change my vote to Life god.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2013, 04:00:49 pm »

I vote:

Mountain Pass as Humans and I don't cares, Extra Fame, a God of Flesh*, and this:
Our avatar will be a human male, named Olaf Sitrur, professional industrial (miner/smith/bossy), whose favourite color is Gold
as our avatar.

*Ideally, one of Life, Chaos, and Fire, but the closest seems to be the creature-making Flesh. If Life can make new species, change my vote to Life god.

Blasphemy! There is only one Donut.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2013, 04:05:16 pm »

I vote:

as our avatar.

+1

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2013, 04:12:22 pm »

I said it and I will say it again, NO GOD OF FLESH. That thing already has FIVE PAGES of arguing on the embark, I WONT TOLERATE A BAJLLION PAGES OF HOW MANY ARMS OUR NEXT UNIQUE CREATURE NEED. Yes, I needed caps lock to say that. I'm tired.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2013, 04:13:40 pm »

I said it and I will say it again, NO GOD OF FLESH. That thing already has FIVE PAGES of arguing on the embark, I WONT TOLERATE A BAJLLION PAGES OF HOW MANY ARMS OUR NEXT UNIQUE CREATURE NEED. Yes, I needed caps lock to say that. I'm tired.
It's 12, FYI.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 04:18:03 pm »

I agree with this.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »

I vote:
as our avatar.
And He is in Many Places.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2013, 04:33:55 pm »

I would say mountain pass with mountain top set-up, but that won't win, so mountain top.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2013, 05:02:58 pm »

I like how you're in charge now.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 06:09:03 pm »

• Dustside - The edge of a large lake at the edge of a desert. Trees and vegetation grow near the lake and animals flock to it for water but little is known about the desert.
Races:
Mungo:Above average in strength and weak skinned but numerous, Mungos are the least intelligent of races and can only function with the assistance of rare Mungos who have been born with intelligence comparable to a less intelligent Human.New Mungos are created as fruit by the Mungo tree when they drop off they seek out the nearest intelligent Mungo.
Goblins:Goblins have intelligence on par with Yolc but are lacking when compared along the lines of strength. This strength disadvantage is made up for with numbers. Goblins are largely hated for their cruel nature.New goblins are pulled from pools of filth.
Starting Bonus:
  • Extra Fame - Everyone knows who your party is.
God:
  • God of Life - Bonuses to crops and livestock as well as healing powers.
Race:Rapn
Name:Shaznats
Profession:bard
Favorite colour:plaid
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:12:29 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72