Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876131 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Olison's level.

Hnnng.
Heh.  And right before him, we have Alexander with boosts to every single available stat.  ^_^

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

No strength? Aw. Oh well. I still got a gain of defense. Useful when that sword guy person comes around. I'll become ambivalent to leveling after four or so levels anyhow, after STR and DEF get maxed. Only useful stat gains after that would be health and skill. But then the dreaded 'no stat gain' levels will come, so I'm expecting a few of those.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:09:49 pm by Xanmyral »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you have four more speed? You could look.

Here's the link, since its annoying to dig up. http://pastebin.com/zebDKFTv

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Do you have four more speed? You could look.

Here's the link, since its annoying to dig up. http://pastebin.com/zebDKFTv

Indeed I do.

And if I'm in Wrath range, with my francisca, I'll have a pretty decent shot at killing any of the wyverns in one attack.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice. We have to get you up and out of where you are though first.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

YYYEEAAAAAH

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, let's figure out what we're doing with this turn.

The mini bosses are coming up from the west, so we have one more turn before they're on us. The General will be a turn late either way I think, but I can't think of a way to tear through all of the fliers in that time, so I think we're between a rock and a hard place either way.

If Seyena picks me up and then sets me on 19,12, and then someone (Alex, probably) heals me, I can give Charisma to all three of our front-liners this turn. That'd also give Olison support to maybe smash another Why-vern. I'd suggest one of the ones with higher health. C only has 5 hit points, and I'm fairly certain Alexander can do at least that on a counter.

If Sal can land it, he might want to kill Why-vern C.

EDIT: The minibosses themselves.

Silverio would Destroy Alexander, barring Great Shieldhax. He also has top-tier evade, so even though Valor could crit him to death in theory, I only have a possible 58 percent chance to actually hit him with my Killing Edge. And my crit chance would be 81, so it's a lot further from a sure thing than we worked from last turn.

With his Killer Lance, Salvatore is probably our best bet against Silverio, as he only takes 2 damage per hit from Silverio (If he's being supported by Alexander anyway), meaning a maximum of 12 hp lost in a fight with him. He does 20 Damage with a 43 crit chance, but a piddly 45% chance to hit. Still, he can drop him in one turn, and more safely than Valor can do so by a wide margin.

I think we determined that Gleipnitz is more or less impervious to most of our attacks. We should probably leave him for last, surround him with physical fighters, and let our NPC's magi-murder them. We could chip damage him all day long, but that'd be tedious for everyone.

June is going to be a bitch and a half. Benediction will allow her to either evade one attack entirely, or autocrit one person. Also, she'll survive one attack that would drop her with 1 hp, which will activate her Resolve, driving her Speed up to 31(!) and her Skill to 36(!?!), making her even more difficult to hit and kill. We may have to rely on Seyena to deal the final blow. Waiting three rounds or so for her to come out of Resolve range from her ring is probably not an option.

Edit: What level is Tiron? If he's 10 or better, Sharpness would give Salvatore or Valor the edge we need against Silverio.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't forget about Sharpness for those evade-heavy enemies (like Silverio).

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't you have someone cast Sharpness earlier this chapter? No?

Also, yes. He's level 16. You can EASILY check this.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't you have someone cast Sharpness earlier this chapter? No?

We talked about it, but it never actually happened. It was idle musing related to Valor's burning hatred for wizards.

I know you guys used it, but I don't think we did.

Edit: I know I could check it, but tracking down the link is a pain. :/

S'why I keep enemy stats in my sig for NoH now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...it's on the first page of this thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...it's on the first page of this thread

It is? Whoops.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, we gotta do stuff besides let freeform know I'm dumb.

First off, we should determine what orders we want to give to the NPC squad. With Danya's HP where it is, I'm confident she can hold the choke. Matilda should heal her, and Tiron should sharpness... Someone. Whoever it is that gets Sharped should probably be danced by Anja, along with another of us PCs. Someone is probably going to have to be a sacrificial lamb against June to burn Benediction, and whoever gets Sharped should be ready to go for the kill shot.

As for what we do this turn, I already shared my thoughts there. Everyone else?
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 1249