Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876652 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Bullsh*t Miracles
« Reply #17415 on: March 20, 2014, 08:26:56 am »

Let's not turn to in-fighting. We've got tons of dudes left to kill, and this map isn't gonna get easier if we start bickering.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #17416 on: March 20, 2014, 08:30:14 am »

Sorry, yeah, I was out of line there. There's still much to do and plan, although things are easier for now. Until the next wave of reinforcements hit, that is, but hopefully we'll have a level under our belt and be healed when it hits.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17417 on: March 20, 2014, 08:33:56 am »

I doubt we'll get that much time. Kind of surprised that we don't already have a level by now, actually.

I feel like getting Sal on his feet would be a waste of time, but then again, his counter would be down to 1 next turn. And I'm not sure how much help me attacking the sage or sentry would be, since barring a crit, I don't think I can kill either.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17418 on: March 20, 2014, 08:35:50 am »

I doubt we'll get that much time. Kind of surprised that we don't already have a level by now, actually.

NPCs are hogging most of the EXP.

However you're 13 points away from a level.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17420 on: March 20, 2014, 08:40:04 am »

That's as much as one kill + one hit + one Seyena-heal.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17421 on: March 20, 2014, 08:41:40 am »

Yeah, I figured we'd actually have a level by now really. Also, technically that time has already come because they have reinforcements.

As for what to do with Sal, I'm not sure. I can see a situation where he won't be able to be gotten up next turn if he's not gotten up this turn, but if we don't get Sal up his counter will be at its end next turn.

We could yell at Matilda to heal Sal, if she survives the next turn (swordmaster depends on that) she can get Sal up and things will be good. If not then I'm not sure because that depends on there being an up PC and there is a possibility most of us will be downed next turn.

So... If we want to heal Sal, I'm thinking that if Olison and Seyena work together they can kill the Sage so we'll have one less magic user to deal with. Valor would heal Sal, that goes without saying really.

If we don't heal Sal, Valor and Seyena can take on the Sage by themselves and Olison can do his own thing. But there's a noticeable chance of Sal being hard to rescue the next round if Valor is to be gotten down and the spot south of him taken by the sentry.

To get him outta that jam, it requires that either Matilda survives the enemy round and heals him (tell her IC to do so), or we have Seyena and somebody else up so she can rescue him with the staff and they heal him afterwards. We'd be abandoning any pretense of holding the north choke however.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17422 on: March 20, 2014, 08:43:25 am »

You should probably find someone to swap places with Anja. As it stands, Alex is missing out on the support, and she's too squishy to keep it up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17423 on: March 20, 2014, 08:45:31 am »

If she and Danya switched places, she would be in range of the support.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17424 on: March 20, 2014, 08:47:02 am »

That's as much as one kill + one hit + one Seyena-heal.

Yeah, and us not having it right now is a bit frustrating. Stupid EXP sponge NPCs... We should at least be getting half EXP for what they do, half our team is non-leveling greenies. Grrr.

@ Xan: It'll take that group of enemies up north about 3 or so turns to reach us if they go for the north choke, right? There's really only 4 enemies by it now, we may as well try to mop up and rebuild the line from scratch.

If she and Danya switched places, she would be in range of the support.

Danya has 1 hit point. One. Singular. Putting her on bad guy stopping duty is a lousy idea.

EDIT: Okay, Alexander should probably tell his woman to be dancing Matilda and Tiron every turn, so they can keep pouring on that healing.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17425 on: March 20, 2014, 08:52:49 am »

EDIT: Okay, Alexander should probably tell his woman to be dancing Matilda and Tiron every turn, so they can keep pouring on that healing.

I was wondering why nobody thought of it earlier :P
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17426 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:13 am »

Well, we have a chance of rebuilding the lines right now.

It would require Valor attacking the sage first however, and exposing himself to a blast in return. If so, and he hits, Seyena can kill the sage (I think, haven't done any math) and move herself where the sage was. She'll probably be hit by an arrow come enemy turn however.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17427 on: March 20, 2014, 09:13:42 am »

It would require Valor attacking the sage first however, and exposing himself to a blast in return. If so, and he hits, Seyena can kill the sage (I think, haven't done any math) and move herself where the sage was. She'll probably be hit by an arrow come enemy turn however.

That strikes me as a lousy idea. If that Sentry can drop her, it's more risk than it's worth, since the remaining enemies will storm right through. How are Seyena's chances for being hit by the Sentry?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17428 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:56 am »

You'd be right, it is a lousy idea. It would close the northern gap, but its a lousy idea. I'd suggest the first few plans I proposed honestly, this was a 'if we absolutely have to close the gap this turn without regard to anything else' kind of thing.

The sentry would have a 95% chance of hitting her, so I wouldn't expect her to live should she be in his range.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17429 on: March 20, 2014, 09:52:49 am »

You'd be right, it is a lousy idea. It would close the northern gap, but its a lousy idea. I'd suggest the first few plans I proposed honestly, this was a 'if we absolutely have to close the gap this turn without regard to anything else' kind of thing.

The sentry would have a 95% chance of hitting her, so I wouldn't expect her to live should she be in his range.

Yeesh. I'll try to decide what to do when I get home from work.
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1249