Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 877117 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Do I need to get Salvatore to airlift the wagon to us?

Sounds good.

Hey Sirus, do you think you should lend me your elixir so I can get Derick up?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Yeah, sure. Then, once Seyena moves, I can try to take down that Wyvern Knight.

Dunno what I was thinking here.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:06:22 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Hehe, I was mostly joking but I can do that once Salvatore gets up if he's not that needed up front. I won't lie though, I've been itching to try that for a while because the idea is hilarious.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Flying healers are the best and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Gamer =V.

* Seyena swoons

But on a serious note, I'm going to have her stick around. Running out to go and loot houses is just going to risk Seyena getting killed, and the fact that she can reach nearly anyone in the group at any given amount of time is probably one of the most valuable things we have right now.

Once we take care of the wyverns and the chokepoint is being held, then I'll send her to loot/save Matilda. By the time we get to that point, she'll be able to steer clear of any archers in her journey, and the entire mounted column isn't going to turn around to hassle one pegasus rider when their much more ferocious enemy is ahead- so it'll be much less risky.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I'm going to rescue Tantallos, because I can and it doesn't harm me in any real way :p (sixteen constitutiooooon)

Also, how does Alexander getting defense mid battle work? Does he get like, a shoulder plate magically appearing?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:49:01 pm by Powder Miner »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My perspective is that DEF is partly armor, partly knowing how to use it. Like, Gregor's DEF isn't so much from his armor as it is from his shield. Since Alexander has a shield now, he's probably still learning how to use it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, how does Alexander getting defense mid battle work? Does he get like, a shoulder plate magically appearing?

He turns into a giant shield.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

My perspective is that DEF is partly armor, partly knowing how to use it. Like, Gregor's DEF isn't so much from his armor as it is from his shield. Since Alexander has a shield now, he's probably still learning how to use it.

Pretty much sums up how I perceived it.

You could wear over 40 pounds of pure steel armor, and it still won't save you if you sit still and don't know what areas to protect.
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You could wear over 40 pounds of pure steel armor, and it still won't save you if you sit still and don't know what areas to protect.
Unless you're Alex, whom I imagine sitting perfectly still while pointy things clink uselessly off him.

I imagine it's like a much lesser form of class evos, meaning a much lesser form of a pokemon evolution.

TANKULON has evolved into SLIGHTLY TANKIER TANKULON!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Unless you're Alex, whom I imagine sitting perfectly still while pointy things clink uselessly off him.

The armor isn't even articulated: He lifts it up and sprints forward when he needs to move.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Ah, Zako? You might want to reword that, Edwin can't use an action then move since he's not mounted. Though I think you'll still be in range if you move to 7,7 then sleep the Knight.

I say this because I have the feeling Haspen will take any advantage he can get against us, including mistakes in the wording of actions >_>

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Oh, thanks. I didn't know you had to move first before doing an action. I thought you could also do an action before moving. Woops.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Hur hur hUR huRhur hurhuhur!

* Haspen continues lavish sacrifices to RNG in hopes such things will happen more often <3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

(we're the lavish sarcifices, it's us)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DAMMIT EDWIN!!!

Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 1249