Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 878109 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

We're not, the heavy winds slowed us down a tad, but those are gone now so we're back to full MOV.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

We're not, the heavy winds slowed us down a tad, but those are gone now so we're back to full MOV.
Ninja'd.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

rip danya

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, she's gonna get herself killed if she doesn't quit the Leeroy Jenkins act :/

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Still wondering why Seyena and Sal aren't doing the airborne transport duties to bring you guys closer, but oh well.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Still asleep... Damn sages. Now I know what they feel like!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was planning on doing just that Haspen, just had to make sure our healers were taken care of. :v

On that topic, who wants where? They have all the favorable terrain, which stinks but dem's the shakes. I can move anyone a fair distance, but don't really see anything right now. I could move Alexander further forward (which I'll default to unless something better comes up), or I could move Gregor forward, maybe get Seyena to move Charlotte forward to put them in a good spot. Tant and Riven are pretty much good, they can move unhindered for the most part.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

* Haspen dissapproves of stagnation. Again :I
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I'm back. 

Oh, and to the height question that I missed while I was out, Raquel is 1.6 metres, or 5'3".  Actually, I had to go back and look it up, since I had forgotten it since Chapter 3.

Still wondering why Seyena and Sal aren't doing the airborne transport duties to bring you guys closer, but oh well.
EDIT: I'll support this proposition.  Because snow/desert maps are fun enough when you move as a whole, but they're twice as fun when you split the party in two and let us catch you piecemeal. ^_^
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:40:11 pm by Culise »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, er, to be fair. Aren't we unable to act after being dropped off by Sal or Seyena? Because then it would leave us defenseless and away from the rest of the party at the same time.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not exactly "helpless"; we can still counterattack and stuff. But yeah, that's about it until the next turn.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nothing saying you can't act before the rescue, and since we're mounted we can do a rescue and release at the same time so you can act normally next turn. Defenseless and away from the rest of the group depends on where the drop takes place honestly, but really with the two staff sages that isn't a possibility. It is imperative to stay together however, and try not to stray too far from each other, as the bolting sage won't skip opportunities to strike at enemies who are far away from the group.

Which reminds me, I should probably bring Edwin closer to us. ...On that note, I can bring the wagon closer to us if needed too. But the second kinda goes against the 'stick together' thing.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

On that note, I can bring the wagon closer to us if needed too. But the second kinda goes against the 'stick together' thing.
: "A Wyvern carrying a wagon, horses included, across a battlefield. Now I've seen everything."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:11:16 pm by CrimsonEon »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is imperative to stay together however, and try not to stray too far from each other, as the bolting sage won't skip opportunities to strike at enemies who are far away from the group.

You would make a good Cruel GM thinking like that.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I try to think of ways the enemy can really, earnestly destroy us and I do my hardest to avoid that like the plague. Back in that castle map with the rage staff sage for instance? I was fully aware it would of been trivial for Salvatore to die, just a few steps away from the door, rage Salvatore to draw him towards the forces, then head back to the door to resume guarding while laughing to himself. Heck, really any of us, that rage staff is terrifying. Imagine if he took steps towards the main group and raged Gregor? Or Mannan, who was your guys main healer at the time?

I suggest positioning one of the fliers close to the NPC however for quick pickup, I can list out why if you like, but sufficient to say its already too late for her to retreat I believe, if the enemies play it smart.

EDIT: Looking at respective CONs, seems it will have to be Salvatore. Guess I'll be positioning him to get her out of that mess then.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 07:44:51 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 1249