Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874585 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

As a note, someone can interact with Salvatore in the main time line while the fist fight is going on.

Because the idea of having the high contrast of a calm discussion while also having a (relatively) fast-paced fist fight in the same post makes me laugh.

Also MULTI-TIMELINE DRIFTING WOO!

I'm imagining Crimson will probably take me up on this, considering he wanted Olison to have a talk with Salvatore during the downtime.

-----------

On an (honestly) unrelated note, I just had a funny thought about Salvatore's strength and how far we've gotten as a party. If a punch is pure strength for damage, did you know that he could one-hit-KO a low-level enemy with a single punch? I think a few of us could actually. You gotta think where that puts us in perspective to common people, really. It must be terrifying, you got someone who could atomize you with a nasty glare and take a stab like it was nothing then dish something worse back.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, this is really one of those very rare forum RPG scenarios where we have slowly become godlike over time.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I wouldn't call it rare honestly if you consider games like D&D and so such, because that's quite common there. But such a game isn't often run on forums I imagine, so the statement still rings true I suppose.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but most games on here die before the players can get even close to that level of power. Or just go a different direction entirely.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You don't level up to become powerful.

You level up so Prixima doesn't wipe the floor with ye :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I wouldn't call us "godlike" just yet. We're a tough bunch, yes, but I think we're just barely starting to edge towards superhuman levels.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Some of us aren't even promoted yet.

This isn't even our final form.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@FFS: Yeah, true. It isn't often you see a long lasting game on here, not saying that there aren't any but just that it is indeed rare.

@Haspen: True, but that just means she was already on that level to begin with, no? Its mostly considering the differences between, say, Prixima and one of those bandits the people here fought at the beginning. If she had the mind to, she could of easily killed them all with a flick of the wrist, even that nobleman she had the party kill. It all would of been trivial.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Some of us aren't even promoted yet.

This isn't even our final form.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also on the note of promotion: Zako/Irony, which one of you wants the ring? We need to give it to one of you two before this is done, no reason to let it sit until the battle and eat up time, no?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Going to sleep cuz feeling extra tired.

I will be pushing the time at the morning at earliest convenience, so you guys have your cookout! :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Gamer is about to become happy soon.

Powder, this has been put off long enough. IT! IS! GO TIME!
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Xan you are at a clear disadvantage.

What chance do you have to dent the power of the WAHL?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

can't touch this

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Want me to make a map and run it as a quick non-lethal non-canon combat?
Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1249