Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876456 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Yeah, we haven't decided who gets what yet. I'd really like both of those, due to my low speed, but I definitely need the guiding ring for getting sage levels asap. That and I might be able to get a staff soon.

If I was going to pick someone to get the Hermes Ring, I'd say it would have to be someone who would benefit from it the most. Tantallos would be able to double attack with it on I think, so I'd think he would be a good choice for it.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Don't we only have one ring (the Hermes Ring)? Or wait, I think Edwin/Riven/Raquel must compete for the remaining Guiding Ring.

Edwin/Riven, I think.  Since I'm not in the RP yet and won't be until next chapter at the earliest, I don't need to be included yet in that; since we have a few chapters yet to go, I think we can hope for at least one more Guiding Ring as well, even if we have to steal them from our enemies.  As for the Hermes Ring, I agree on the assessment that it should go to where it most needs to be.  Zako makes a good point on Tantallos, who has a pretty low speed at 10, but I'm not sure how many people Tantallos can double with 15 speed.  I think it may be a safer option to give it to someone who can use it to avoid being doubled, also.  Tantallos, Alexander, and Salvatore seem most at risk, being at 10, 8, and 9 speed respectively. 

Most interesting thing about the whole SMT/FE thing is that the cooperation between Atlus and IS/Nintendo doesn't seem to be limited to just the crossover.  I got an e-mail from Atlus fairly recently saying that if I register both FE: Awakening and SMT4 with a Club Nintendo account by August 31, I get $30 for the Nintendo e-shop, which is pretty good considering the games are $40 and $50 respectively.  That's almost tempting enough for me to create a Club Nintendo account, given all those VC games.  Shame SMTxFE's only for the Wii U, though; I don't own it, I don't have enough time at home to play console games as often any more, and that time which I have, I usually reserve for the PC.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wouldn't worry too much about SMTxFE if you can't play it, though. The main series games of each for 3DS look amazing enough on their own.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Tantallos is using a dark tome, his speed would be 17 with the hermes ring, just heads up for Culise, related to the speed math.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Seriously, did no one tell Seyena that the vast majority of us are wanted men/women now?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Poll locked.

Them roleplays are going to be ended Saturday, at evening hours (Haspen time).
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Sorry Scapheap, I didn't see any way to have Seyena learn staffs other than being taught by Ami. Are you fine with that?
Yes.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Remember that you guys have 96 slots worth of Storage left :P

Alexander doesn't have an unarmored sprite. Nor will he.
...He pretty much does wear the armor all day.
Does he sleep in it?
No, he doesn't, but he doesn't exactly talk in his sleep :P

"Teehee! I think I should go ask Chris if he lends me his lockpicks~"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Only if I get to go in his room too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

If Tantallos is using a dark tome, his speed would be 17 with the hermes ring, just heads up for Culise, related to the speed math.

Oh, I thought it was just your AS that would be 17.  Sorry. 

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

An AS of 17? That's almost as high as mine and I'm 8 points of SPD faster than him :o
Good lord.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An AS of 17? That's almost as high as mine and I'm 8 points of SPD faster than him :o
Good lord.

Yep. That ring would do miracles. And you are right, Culise, his speed would only be 15, but 17 AS as right now he just had been using dark tomes and none of those gives him any kind of AS penalty, so yeah, it would be almost like having 17 SPD, except that he wouldn't be getting more dodge, just the attack speed advantage.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:01:27 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You will do get extra Evasion because you didn't specify that that the bonus doesn't factor into Eva :P
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, awesome.

And in case someone cares, I just opened my first RPG, the Chaos Tower.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:14:20 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

When Charlotte with pull Tiger's Eye out, I'm kinda expecting Seyena to go 'OMG where did you get this!?' :P
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 1249