Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 879489 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I'm sorry, but I really, REALLY like what you're doing and it's really just my personal tastes that are bugging me at this point. His head just looks empty without a hood or a hat!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey zako, can you give me a reference photo for the kind of hat you want him to have?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Just without all the stitching, have it the colour of his robes and give it a bit of gold trimming/decorations since he's going to have it when he's a sage (I like to think of it as a mark of ranking among wizards and magicians to have such a hat). I'd like just a simple hood with gold trim for now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did I mention how bad I am at spriting? Drawing a hat like this from scratch is tricky. Anyway, tell me what I need to do from here. I'll touch up the shading (I know it's terrible), I just need to know where to go with the shape of it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Ahahahaha! It looks like a dunce hat! Ahhhh, that's classic...

Ok, first of all, BIGGER! Bigger is better after all. :P Then make the brim more floppy over all.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Haha, Haspen you continue to impress. I thought the 'pleasant things' poll was just for the next terrain we'd be thrown at. I'm happy how it turned out, considering all the Berebian activities in the game it made the most sense.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahahahaha! It looks like a dunce hat! Ahhhh, that's classic...

Ok, first of all, BIGGER! Bigger is better after all. :P Then make the brim more floppy over all.

>laughs at first attempt
>Asks to redo the whole thing from scratch
>Uses the words "first of all" in relation to said request

Here you go. Find another spriter or learn to draw.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Brilliant.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
that is lovey, FFS.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Tch, using those arrows outside of their appropriate place. I can't tell you how hard it is to resist using those sometimes however, I've gotten used to them.

Other than that, seems Mario has a rival now. Or a doppelganger. ...Both? Wouldn't be the first time for him though if I recall.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It-sa me, Ed-ween!

*COIN*

Zako will now remember to not anger FFS :P

EDIT: Actually, to frontpage with this.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:07:05 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I thought they were only small changes! :-[ I'm sorry!

I'll just make do without a face then...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

So it turns out my cousin's schedule will be busy for a while so she hasn't had much time to work on this, so she sent me this just to show you guys that it's still being worked on

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...I probably need to clarify a few things about my instructions for her now that I look at it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought they were only small changes! :-[ I'm sorry!

I'll just make do without a face then...

Lol it's fine but, personally, I think you should use the Edwario face IC. That would be hilarious.

Also, wow that's looking great Furt. Can't wait to see the finished product. It'll be like your joint Ciro drawing x50.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I love Riven's face right behind Alexander...

"See them? See them laughing at your oversized helmet? Angry yet? Are you? Good, now go and stab the f*ckers into gouda cheese!"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1249