Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 880487 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Screw catching up, what'd I miss? :I

I see that we're splitting up, and that Ami and Riven haven't said which group they're going with yet, despite the answer being obvious.

Maybe they're holding out for Chris and Tantallos to sweeten the deal somehow. :P

...They're holding out for a threesome?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

...They're holding out for a threesome?
Well, that or:

: "You two make out and I'm in."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Well, Chris being Chris... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Horribly rushed scene-ho!

Didn't mean to have that be said until at least C-Rank, but seeing as there will be a half a year time skip it has to be said now. At least that was one trick under my hat I can salvage.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...I am starting to think being a single king is not a bad idea at all."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ugh. Gotta go to bed early tonight, so I won't be around to post until I can get some free time tomorrow.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Tantallos-sama~"

And Riven immediately gets to work with some blank pages and a quill. Ami co-authors the dozens of fics. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Fair enough. ^^^ I'll cut it out before the joke gets too old.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But frankly, this night is being really quiet.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

But frankly, this night is being really quiet.

All the goodbyes have people in a poignant mood.

I'm serious about the money though, Valor is never going to see his cut at this rate.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed. I kind of wish Irony had said for sure Riven was coming with this group, at the very least. And we still need scapheap to make an official announcement as well about Ami. As for me, I'm mainly just watching Revocane LPs; not much going on here. :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, we need to share the money AND wait for Irony and Scap to post yet. And I had been listening to two steps from hell while waiting for a brilliant idea to come.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #7618 on: June 04, 2013, 03:04:50 am »

Considering Irony only skimmed, he probably missed this post, and I might as well quote it for anyone who hasn't finished their update yet.

Timeskip Progression Sheet!

1. Character Name: Fodder

2. Promotion or Level Up?: Level Up x1
This special Promotion DOESN'T require Promotion item.
Greatly advised for: one of Salvatore/Seyena and Alex/Gregor/Olison
MAXIMUM OF THREE CHARACTERS CAN PROMOTE! Lvl Up for the rest!

3. Supports: Foddera, B / Critlady, C
You have two 'support points' you can spend.
You can form a Support with previously un-supported Character, or promote one of existing Supports by 1 rank. Only one point can be used for the latter option.
Remember that the supports need to be paired! You don't need to form supports with anyone, if you don't want to.

4. Weapon Procurement: Steel Sword
You can ask for one Weapon your Character can use, from ranks E to D, except Unique Weapons*. You can't ask for a weapon if you have 3 or more weapons (staves included) on you already.
Rank E weapons cost 200 gold, Rank D cost 400 gold.

*Weapons with special names, effective bonuses or weapons that are class-locked.

Field 3: You cannot form Supports with someone outside your group.
Field 4: Available only for Gregor's group. Tantallos' group will be sorted out later.

And also once again, the groups:

Gregor, Charlotte, Alexander are one group
Derick is going solo
So far everyone else is in Tantallos's group

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Can I murder IronyOwl and scapheap? I think I will :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 1249