Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 880726 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #7260 on: June 02, 2013, 01:57:10 pm »

If scapheap is really planning on doing that, that's hilarious. XD

Plot twist: Ami as the true Mastermind and Final Boss of FEF.
I knew that months ago :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7261 on: June 02, 2013, 02:02:41 pm »

If scapheap is really planning on doing that, that's hilarious. XD

Plot twist: Ami as the true Mastermind and Final Boss of FEF.
Seem about right

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: June 02, 2013, 02:04:44 pm »

Haspen, you realize you're going to split the party into 295904920402 different pieces right

12 at best.

Or rather, as far as I see it:

Olison + Chris

Derick + Ami cuz they're from same group

Charlotte + Gregor

Seyena + Salvatore

Dunno where Tantallos, Riven, Valor and Alexander will go, though.

As soon as I find the dominant group out of all you, I will follow that lead and tinker with my plot a bit to accomodate the changes (as I was bidding Gregor as leader of new mercenary group).
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: June 02, 2013, 02:06:11 pm »

Too bad Olison gone and screwed it up by giving his anecdote about leading an adventuring party; now no-one's up to it :P

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: June 02, 2013, 02:06:45 pm »

I'm sure the group will stick together. Mostly. Sal will stick with the group, hopefully, when Chris talks them into letting him in. He's alright with going with whatever the group will do, but he's not sure if he's in the group yet basically.

@Haspen: Salvatore and Seyena? I'm surprised.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: June 02, 2013, 02:11:19 pm »

Chris is probably going to try to unite everyone under Gregor once the dust settles a bit, but failing that he's going to try to get at least Ami, Alex, and Olison (and by extension, probably Derick, Salvatore, and Riven) to come with him and Tantallos.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7266 on: June 02, 2013, 02:13:44 pm »

Alexander might be the hardest to get to leave.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: June 02, 2013, 02:16:17 pm »

I'm sure the group will stick together. Mostly. Sal will stick with the group, hopefully, when Chris talks them into letting him in. He's alright with going with whatever the group will do, but he's not sure if he's in the group yet basically.

@Haspen: Salvatore and Seyena? I'm surprised.

I'm surprised by this as well, Seyena wouldn't leave Valor behind, if anything it would be Salvatore, Seyena, and Valor.

But I thought Gregor was the one stepping up and taking charge? If anything, he would be the one to convince the group to stick together, and get characters like Alexander to leave Kesselring.
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: June 02, 2013, 02:18:42 pm »

Sirus really needs a portable power generator :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: June 02, 2013, 02:21:14 pm »

Alexander might be the hardest to get to leave.

Yeah, I might not be able to convince him IC. I mean OOC it's likely a choice of 'stay and fall out of the plot or leave and keep playing' but IC it might take someone Jorinn would respect like Gregor or Olison to do the persuading. But anyway, my reasoning for those seven with Chris & Tant is as follows:

Ami: He likes her. Enough said. :P
Alex: He at least knows him and knows he's trustworthy.
Olison: He's been working with him on and off for two years; they're old partners and work well together. Chris has no reasons to NOT try to recruit him.
Derick: As Ami's partner in the mercenary group, it makes sense that he would try to get him to come along with Ami.
Sal and Riven: Chris has actively tried to recruit these two into a large group, so of course he would take them with him. Riven seems kind of set on following Chris around anyway. :P
Tantallos: Curiosity and perhaps the start of a friendship is why Chris would go with him and try to get the rest as well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: June 02, 2013, 02:22:24 pm »

Oh, looks like I missed some stuff, time to read again.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: June 02, 2013, 02:23:36 pm »

Reminds me, Sal would probably recognize the oak leaves on Olison's hand, wouldn't he? Think that might be the only lead in thinking Olison was Berebian though, unless he looks like one generally does, in which case he might guess.

Also, I have to admit, I find it humorous that while Sal freely explains that he'd be killed in a horrible fashion if the Berebians would catch him, or at least those of his duke if they still have that axe to grind, no one has questioned as to why.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: June 02, 2013, 02:27:16 pm »

Oh yeah, Hasp, I noticed an error in the character sheets. ^^^; Chris gave Tantallos the Guiding Ring, so Tant should have that in his inventory and Chris should still have the unused Blade Ring.

EDIT: I could probably totally bribe Valor into coming along with that and a promise of getting paid; maybe Seyena would follow, so that gives me (hopefully) two more people for that group. >:3
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:30:45 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: June 02, 2013, 02:27:46 pm »

Also I agree with Serious, Tantallos and Chris had been talking at almost every chapter, and I believe he talked to Riven on the two chapters before this one we just finished, so it would be two C rank supports. (Well, for the other one I still need to wait for Irony to see if he is ok with it).

Edit: And who is carrying the heavy gauntlet anyway? v:

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7274 on: June 02, 2013, 02:28:44 pm »

I've split the money between Derick and Ami as they are the only ones of original mercenaries.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 1249