Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 875690 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Eh, that may work, but I don't see how they could convince him. Simple as sending a soldier down to see if Mr. Mountain let them through, once they spy the carnage the deception is over. Wouldn't be anything long term, and he might assume they already know what's up and not spill it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it possible for us to take a command to move toward someone, RP with them a bit since that's a free action then finally make our action (like using an item)? Instead of making an action before RP.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Always the option of feigning willingness to join them.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure that would work, its a bit obvious where the team stands as of now I believe.

Also, I think I was hasty on the "anger him" approach, thinking on it that would shut down any other possibilities, I'd save that as a last resort kind of thing.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Maybe we can get good cop bad cop?

Or maybe that'd just reinforce the "good cop should run, let's purge the rest of this filth" mindset.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've no idea. I can think of ways he can just shut down the conversation, but that depends on if he does. He might explain what the heck is going on, or maybe not. Hell, just saying you guys have no idea what the hell is going on might do it, he might think he could convince you guys to flee or join him.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

You guys are going to piss him off
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe, but I currently can't stop laughing at Furtuka.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I've no idea. I can think of ways he can just shut down the conversation, but that depends on if he does. He might explain what the heck is going on, or maybe not. Hell, just saying you guys have no idea what the hell is going on might do it, he might think he could convince you guys to flee or join him.
We kind of already tried that. It might still work, but he's already claimed not to have any reason to tell us anything and said we made a mess of everything.

Probably. :x

Then again, Derick already somewhat did that, it didn't seem to phase him much. Maybe Seyena could try to hush everyone or something, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER F*IN TRAITORS, IN THIS MOTHER F*IN CASTLE."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Gregor's basically done talking. He's pissed off for once :I
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER F*IN TRAITORS, IN THIS MOTHER F*IN CASTLE."

Perfect.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I think its basically official that people use those to speak IC in OOC. Makes everything funnier.

@Irony: Right, forgot that... All I can advise is that his honor is his weak point, but also his shield. Don't allow him to hide under it else he won't come up again, but rather use it as leverage against him.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Are you guys ready for Leeroy Jorinn?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Quick everyone try to hold him back in a clunky conga line! :P
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 1249