Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876419 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #6135 on: May 18, 2013, 11:35:11 pm »

Re: Xan, Berebia's probably going to be the location of a really big fight if not THE really big fight in FEF. I mean, you can't really get more foreshadowing than we've had on how outright cruel they are in their expansion conquests. If we wanted to tip the balance of the world, it would be in Berebia.

In fact, small money on we assassinate the Berebian royal head himself.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: May 18, 2013, 11:37:40 pm »

Re: Epilogue; I really don't see Chris surviving all the way to the end of the last battle, to be honest. His single-minded dedication to the mission is liable to get him killed at a key dramatic moment in the storyline, probably in the next-to-last battle.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: May 18, 2013, 11:38:06 pm »

Epilogue: Tantallos will return to his lands to claim the throne and lead the Forsakens against the future attacks and send a group of druids, including himself to finally put a end on the undead fields (The area where the Plague Dragon infected after being wounded). After that he will focus his studies to look for a way to become a Dark Druid (Incase he doesn't become one during these chapters). But that is the ending by himself.

Edit: Depending if Chris will survive or not, he will try to bring him to his group and teach him about their ways. And at Riven's case, I don't need to say because everyone pointed that out countless times.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:39:53 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: May 18, 2013, 11:46:48 pm »

Spoiler: More Speculation (click to show/hide)

@SC: Eh, I doubt you'll die unless you get really disconnected from us. We got fliers who can grab you rather easily, so there isn't much of a barrier to be there unless they were really tied up and the rest of the group couldn't get to you in time. That would be a very severe situation to be in though.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: May 18, 2013, 11:48:15 pm »

Re: Epilogue; I really don't see Chris surviving all the way to the end of the last battle, to be honest. His single-minded dedication to the mission is liable to get him killed at a key dramatic moment in the storyline, probably in the next-to-last battle.
This applies like five times more for Alexander.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: May 18, 2013, 11:50:45 pm »

Dunno why you'd want your characters killed off for plot reasons BEFORE the final battle <_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: May 18, 2013, 11:53:52 pm »

Y'all are silly, expecting to eat it by yourselves. If any of us actually die, the entire rest of the geoup will be hot on their heels, I betcha.

As for the possibility of us offing the berebian royalty or equivalent, I don't think we're tough enough/notorious enough just now.

Hard to say what'll come down the road, but it seems an unlikely path for our group of happy go lucky murderers.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: May 19, 2013, 12:20:26 am »

I was out of ideas for jokes, so....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dundundun.

Also.. just noticed my bay12 image is gone.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:22:10 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: May 19, 2013, 12:31:08 am »

Tantallos with a Death Note = ?

No, that is his arm and hand. Large heavy gauntlet. That is just a way to say he was pretending all this whole time. You know, like nonsense and insane plot twist. I just made it because I was bored.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:33:38 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: May 19, 2013, 12:31:52 am »

Nonono, Tantallos is clearly a disciple of Tzeentch.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: May 19, 2013, 12:34:44 am »

Nonono, Tantallos is clearly a disciple of Tzeentch.

You get 10 points for the chaos reference.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: May 19, 2013, 12:37:43 am »

Dunno why you'd want your characters killed off for plot reasons BEFORE the final battle <_<;

It's not that I want to, it's more that I always predict my characters never making it to the end. :P It's that old superstition where if you say something is going to happen in the future, that means it's not going to happen. (Vice versa also applies, usually in wrestling. Such as when one guy says 'if you think X has the balls to face me at PPV Z, you're wrong, he isn't going to show up' so of course X does. :P) Probably doesn't work but I've believed it since I was a kid.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: May 19, 2013, 12:41:23 am »

Khorne is where its at, even has his own breakfast cereal. Perfect balance of vitamins and minerals for the mass murder in us all.

@SC: Ah, I see what you mean. I totally don't do that from time to time, nope, not at all.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: May 19, 2013, 04:07:44 am »

Heheheheheheh. This'll be good :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 1249