Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 877961 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #5670 on: May 15, 2013, 08:56:26 pm »

Now other players are tempting us with spoilers. Darn it, ye shall not tempt me! :p

So what's the game plan with the General? Still banking on an armorslayer?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58:14 pm »

Now other players are tempting us with spoilers. Darn it, ye shall not tempt me! :p

So what's the game plan with the General? Still banking on an armorslayer?
Seeing as how our only other option is to use magic, yeah it'd be for the best. Since to get our shamans close- we need to take out that ballista pronto.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58:46 pm »

Man, I'd hate for us to turn out evil. I can't even think of a reason for it to happen to us, like if we were to we start out as well-intentioned extremists that get progressively worse. We're a bunch of mostly-good-at-heart soldiers and mercenaries just trying to earn a living and are more than eager to be rid of this current job.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: May 15, 2013, 09:01:06 pm »

Man, I'd hate for us to turn out evil. I can't even think of a reason for it to happen to us, like if we were to we start out as well-intentioned extremists that get progressively worse. We're a bunch of mostly-good-at-heart soldiers and mercenaries just trying to earn a living and are more than eager to be rid of this current job.

Supported. I am quite sure if they knew what they were doing they would give up right away. And Tantallos would probably punch himself for the rest of his life for killing the wrong ones.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: May 15, 2013, 09:07:21 pm »

I never read the spoiler, I'm just inferring from what I already know.

And I don't want to be evil. At worst, Valor is morally grey. But people view events in hindsight, and what actions taken eventually lead to. We'll likely be known as the greatest villains this world has ever known.

Right behind Prixima, anyway.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: May 15, 2013, 09:07:34 pm »

Supported. I am quite sure if they knew what they were doing they would give up right away. And Tantallos would probably punch himself for the rest of his life for killing the wrong ones.

You know, I have a morbid curiosity to see the reactions of all our characters if we just blew up the world, caused a doomsday, or killed TONS of innocents by accident or something.

Seyena would have a BSOD, right then and there, just completely shut down.

What about everyone else? How would your character react?
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: May 15, 2013, 09:09:14 pm »

Valor would be overwhelmed, briefly. But then he would stand, pick up his sword, and tell the others that they all need to fix the mess they made.

He's promoting to Hero for a reason.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: May 15, 2013, 09:11:23 pm »

Derick would be hopelessly confused for a while before following Valor's example.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: May 15, 2013, 09:11:41 pm »

@BMM: Was talking about Furtuka's inference in his spoiler, which I thank him for putting in a spoiler and informing that it was drawn from Haspen's spoiler so I didn't accidentally read it.

Sal would probably... Not take it well. Considering he's trying to repay a debt that he feels looming over his life for doing the wrong things in the past, doing something like that might just make him give up trying and retire, or turn into a "give me a good death" kind of person against assured bad guys.

EDIT: While I'm not a fan of linking to the site TV Tropes as I'm aware of its infamy, this probably would sum up what would happen the best.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:16:52 pm by Xanmyral »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: May 15, 2013, 09:12:39 pm »

Olison would probably try to justify it initially with his stoicism and nerves of steel, somehow. But he'd take it pretty hard in all honesty, it'd be one disaster too many. In time he would get depressed and live the rest of his life as a nomad like he did when he escaped Berebia, but this time as a complete hermit.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: May 15, 2013, 09:13:07 pm »

You know, I have a morbid curiosity to see the reactions of all our characters if we just blew up the world, caused a doomsday, or killed TONS of innocents by accident or something.

Gregor would...probably react the same way, at least at first. What happens after that would rely on the circumstances behind our moment of infamy. If, for example, we were manipulated or lied to, he'd be determined to hunt the person responsible down and reveal the person's crime.

Remember, he just had a minor BSOD because of the events immediately before this battle, so if something terrible occurred and he felt himself responsible...he might not recover without serious help.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:16:02 pm by Sirus »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: May 15, 2013, 09:13:22 pm »

Tantallos would go full insane because he would fail with the Plague Dragon and would try to fix everything before finding a place to hide and wait for the "Day of Justice" as there would have no point on returning to the castle. And of course, kill everything and everyone who made him fail with his family on the most painful and cruel way.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26:12 pm »

Remember, he just had a minor BSOD because of the events immediately before this battle, so if something terrible occurred and he felt himself responsible...he might not recover without serious help.

I'd send Valor in with the legendary Brightslap. Or maybe go full Kamina and punch him full in the face. Depends if he's got the run-up or not.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: May 15, 2013, 09:30:25 pm »

Hey, we aren't doing that IC. OOC, it's pure business and we're trying to maximize our loot and EXP gains to better survive the next horror Haspen throws at us.
I think he will throw worse ones for killing those two, just saying.
Well, apparently "surrender" isn't a word in the Berebian language. If we kill them, Haspen gives us greater challenges as a punishment. We let them go, we lose the rewards and possibly won't gain another level. We can't win -v(O_o)v-
Well, arguably that's morality in a nutshell. You want to do the right thing, but nobody else is cooperating and the right thing gets you less stuff.

Riven would be mildly aghast and somewhat remorseful, but you know, accidents happen. She'd probably switch pretty efficiently to "Okay, what does this leave my position at?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: May 15, 2013, 09:31:00 pm »

I'd send Valor in with the legendary Brightslap. Or maybe go full Kamina and punch him full in the face. Depends if he's got the run-up or not.
Considering this is FE, that might actually work :P

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 1249