Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 879813 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Curious- can rescue save the wagon?

EDIT: And by Rescue I mean the staff.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:15:55 pm by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I think there was something in SUpply Line class about not being rescueable. Lemme check.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

6, 10. That would be five squares, no?

Edit: Nevermind. I can see why not.

You can get to 8.9 alright, would put you in range to attack without being hit back. Seems the only position to get to Cilia from where you are, sadly.

Just want to remind everyone that Cilia has 24 evasion, and this plan only works if both hit their mark. Riven has a hit chance of 90 thanks to her ability, and you'd have a hit chance of 77 with Flux. I'd suggest hitting with Worm, as then you'd have a hit chance of 87, a much better margin. Doesn't matter what you hit Cilia with, Flux or Worm, as long as both of you hit Cilia she should die.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6, 10. That would be five squares, no?

Edit: Nevermind. I can see why not.

You can get to 8.9 alright, would put you in range to attack without being hit back. Seems the only position to get to Cilia from where you are, sadly.

Just want to remind everyone that Cilia has 24 evasion, and this plan only works if both hit their mark. Riven has a hit chance of 90 thanks to her ability, and you'd have a hit chance of 77 with Flux. I'd suggest hitting with Worm, as then you'd have a hit chance of 87, a much better margin. Doesn't matter what you hit Cilia with, Flux or Worm, as long as both of you hit Cilia she should die.

Not wanting to be rude, but I do not remember asking a explanation about something I know.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Curious- can rescue save the wagon?

EDIT: And by Rescue I mean the staff.

Oh.

Well, Anja's wagon is a unit, so *shrug* why not.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Sorry, thought a bandit having evasion like that was a touch odd, so I figured I'd reiterate.

Its alright either way, I have a problem of over-explaining things, so I tend to get long winded and say things people already know.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Could Ami take her previous move back in order to use the Rescue staff on the wagon?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Could Ami take her previous move back in order to use the Rescue staff on the wagon?

Well fine. scapheap have 5 minutes to do.

I will just fake that I'm currently busy making supper. Or something. 5 minutes and after that I do a screencap of scapheap's post :P

EDIT: More than 5 minutes later and scapheap haven't changed the post. Yer loss V:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:33:11 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Well if we can just hold them off for one turn...

I can probably go ahead and safely run down there to sword Cilia. Maybe +Reliable Attack if the extra 2 damage can take em down.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"You two should be more worried about what the Plague Dragon will do to both of you after death..heh..heh."
Such a perfect mugshot. You did good, SC :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Also, during extremely tiring trip in bus under teh searing sun, I thought out how to smoothly change the environments after you deliver the stone.

Of course I'm not telling until the time comes C:
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, during extremely tiring trip in bus under teh searing sun, I thought out how to smoothly change the environments after you deliver the stone.

Of course I'm not telling until the time comes C:

Doesn't that depend on whether we ragequit prixima's service or not.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Well if we can just hold them off for one turn...

I can probably go ahead and safely run down there to sword Cilia. Maybe +Reliable Attack if the extra 2 damage can take em down.

Yeah, it wouldn't do it. You'd be doing 9 damage at a swipe, and Cilia has 21 hit points. You'd need one more attacker to possibly finish him/her/it off.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

"You two should be more worried about what the Plague Dragon will do to both of you after death..heh..heh."
Such a perfect mugshot. You did good, SC :P
* Is starting to envy those fancy mugshots.
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of which, wow, you guys sure did hit the nail on the head. Riven will do exactly 21 damage if she hits. *Clap, clap*
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 1249