Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 879786 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

That's what I wanted, thank you. ^^^ Also, have twelve whole Valors. :3

Last one looks like a Street Fighter 2 Continue Screen portrait, to me. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It really does xD
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You're quite welcome. ^^^ Starting work on good sir Gregor now, will post again once I'm finished.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

So... yeah, I may have had a little too much fun with Gregor. Particularly the last three in this set. XD

Spoiler: Sir Gregor von Hexham (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Sirus responded in a totally manly and age-appropriate manner to the mugshots. Honest.

Loving them all, SC. Not sure they'll all be used, but they're all amazing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah the one with sparkles was definitely just a fun spur-of-the-moment thing, and hopefully he'll never end up needing the wounded one. XD But as a personal request, he has to lose his monocle at least once during the main game. :3 I may remake that one though, edit the monocle a bit. Now that I see it on the forum I'm not sure I like the way I handled the transparency for it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Oh god, ahahahaha.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

By god. So many sprites. I took so long just to make Olison facepalming I have no idea how you're pulling these all off so quickly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Consider the popped-monocle thing done. Just gotta wait for an appropriate moment for it.

Might make my own version of the wounded image, for minor injuries. Poor dude looks like he just about lost his monocle eye, so it should be saved for dire emergencies. For drama and stuff, y'know.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@BMM42 and PM: Yes and :3.

@CE: Heh... ^^^; To be fair, drawing in an arm and a hand is pretty hard. I haven't given it a try yet. Altering expressions is much easier by comparison.

@Sirus: Sure thing. ^^^ Here's the new version of the lost monocle. I drew the revealed eye again and changed the way the light catches the monocle, so hopefully it all looks better now. Putting the old to the right of it, for comparison purposes:

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I get the feeling Alexander's wounded sprites will be used quite often.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A quick-and-dirty combination of ContinueScreen and BishieSparkles got me this only-somewhat-hurt image:

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It looks good. ^^^ Hopefully you won't need it too much, though. :P
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 1249