Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 879434 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

That's the curse of pegasus knights - they're weak until they get good weapons/promotion or both.

I almost always use them for quick transport/rescue moves :P Especially in FE6 cuz I want to clear everything. Oh gods, FE6...

And this is why, in the games, I always give them the last kill when possible so they level up, and can actually start to fight on their own.

Generals and Falcoknights are the best, plus it's amusing to watch a normally timid Florina deck that enemy in one hit like a BAMF.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Right, got the character sheet made up and done, just needs an Affinity. To the wait list, ho-ward!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

That's the curse of pegasus knights - they're weak until they get good weapons/promotion or both.

I almost always use them for quick transport/rescue moves :P Especially in FE6 cuz I want to clear everything. Oh gods, FE6...

And this is why, in the games, I always give them the last kill when possible so they level up, and can actually start to fight on their own.

Generals and Falcoknights are the best, plus it's amusing to watch a normally timid Florina deck that enemy in one hit like a BAMF.
When I played Path of Radiance, Marcia took flipping forever to become useful. Fed her several kills and poured bonus EXP into her like water.

Now? She'll double and crit most anyone with her javelin or short spear, and then fly back to safety over some trees or whatever. Way more useful than Jill, who got 2 empty levels before I swore to never use her again.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

When I played Path of Radiance, Marcia took flipping forever to become useful. Fed her several kills and poured bonus EXP into her like water.

Now? She'll double and crit most anyone with her javelin or short spear, and then fly back to safety over some trees or whatever. Way more useful than Jill, who got 2 empty levels before I swore to never use her again.

Isn't Path of Radiance Japanese-only, or am I confusing that with a different title?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Not japanese only, but hard to find and expensive. It's the gamecube one, the predecessor to Radiant Dawn for the Wii.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Considering javelin-ing the Shaman. Problem is where to move after that. I JUST realized I have no inventory space so I can't go around to the houses, so maybe I'll just move to the west side after hitting the shaman?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not japanese only, but hard to find and expensive. It's the gamecube one, the predecessor to Radiant Dawn for the Wii.
Well, it's hard to find NOW :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hard-to-find? I picked mine up at the local used-game store. Guess I got lucky :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Right, got the character sheet made up and done, just needs an Affinity. To the wait list, ho-ward!

Random roll for duration lowering?

Yer cruel monster v:

* Haspen does not approve Personal Fault.

Going to sleep :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I didn't think that one would be approved xD

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Welp, seems like Seyena isn't going to be the only flyboygirl anymore.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I could never get my mitts on it when it came out, and I tried to order it last week when I got STUPID LUCKY and found a hundred bucks. The game used, just the game, is upwards of 75 bucks.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

My friend lent me Radiant Dawn in exchange for lending him Wario Ware Smooth Moves, but I have all my big tests coming up so I can't play it :(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Heh, suppose I shoulda figured.

Fixed it now, no more extra rolling now.

http://pastebin.com/qS50rtcL

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Don't both of your personal skills always activate in any battle you participate in aside from long range magic and ballistae?
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 1249