Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 875997 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I like my chances a lot better after that 30 hit boost. That said, the chances of Seyena reducing June's hp to 1 and burning her benediction are... well I'm not sure, but I doubt they're high. So not sure what else I'd do with that second action anyway.

And if I move south of Seyena to apply the pure water, I can give Seyena support against June. Provided she attacks from range.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Dang, Valor isn't next to Matilda. Can't figure why I thought he was, but oh well. If Seyena gives it to Anja, she should be able to pass it along to Matilda and she can heal Alexander (or someone else) on their turn.

@BMM: That'd work, it would wound her at the least. Nice thing about multiple turns is that you can do them in two posts instead of all in one go, like you have to with canto.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, so I edited my post in the IC thread to make use of my first turn. I'll wait for Seyena to get into position to spend my second turn.

EDIT: First off, Gamer, not sure why you aren't bolding your actions lately.

Second off, we may be able to use Triangle Attack next turn to finish June. Maaaaaaybe. Big Maybe. But we should start considering that in planning. We can only throw it once for the battle, but I'm sure we can come up with something. The only requirements are that two units go adjacent to the target, which Seyena would then go adjacent to, and then she gets a free crit on her first attack, automatically.

EDITEDIT: No matter how Valor's attack goes, I really hope Haspen gives me a nice, cinematic description.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Chapter 11x: 66% Complete!
« Reply #18003 on: April 26, 2014, 03:47:59 am »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18004 on: April 26, 2014, 03:53:24 am »

...They teleported? Without the use of crystals? Or was the crystals not really needed, or a special case... I dunno. Tired. Magical recall magic something something.

Anyway, I suggest Olison move north and hit something, to benefit from Valor's charisma. I'll just make Sal's attack now, since it doesn't seem like it'll be more useful elsewhere at the moment.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18005 on: April 26, 2014, 04:00:24 am »

Compared to several-kilometres-long transport facilitated by Tiron, they've got away maybe 50 metres into the woods :P

Very powerful Warp spell. *nods sagely*
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18006 on: April 26, 2014, 04:03:14 am »

Well that was anticlimactic.

We now return to the Birdgrinder 3000.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18007 on: April 26, 2014, 04:03:50 am »

Ah. I would of guess something about before hand preparation at a safe location that would facilitate easy magical transportation due to it tapping into the stored energy that was set at the location that would be activated with the right magical nudge from the right person.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18008 on: April 26, 2014, 04:05:55 am »

I think the real question is why WE can't do any of the magical bullshit every other ruthless mage with no regard for the laws of men or gods is able to pull off.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18009 on: April 26, 2014, 04:07:24 am »

Before hand preparation and training. Not that hard of a question.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18010 on: April 26, 2014, 04:13:53 am »

But neither of those answer the question.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18011 on: April 26, 2014, 04:17:30 am »

It answers it perfectly well. We can, we just lack the preparation and training. Instead of getting specialized training and preparing, we've been fighting, on the run, dealing with the undead, and constantly moving.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18012 on: April 26, 2014, 04:19:25 am »

And magical laboratory and extreme funding of powerful, artifact-dabbling/making sorceress :P
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18013 on: April 26, 2014, 04:21:32 am »

You can get better at a specific thrust with a sword if you keep practicing it, but that doesn't mean you all of the sudden know how to perfectly half-sword, mordhau, or masterstrike.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:23:12 am by Xanmyral »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18014 on: April 26, 2014, 07:41:55 am »

Yay! I bet Silverio was worth a good chunk of EXP.

Let's clear out the rabble, and see if we can get Sal plugging the north choke so we stop draining EXP to Danya.

Edit: Read the enemy threats more closely, it seemed to imply Silverio didn't catch the dead.  What gives >:v
Pages: 1 ... 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 ... 1249