Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 877083 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16756 on: February 19, 2014, 01:35:58 pm »

Well, I would like to note that the last hexmaster is just two steps away from Derick and trapped in a corner. I think if people leave the 'em be, the problem will resolve itself with Derick going chop-chop on the guy.

But that gives the hexmaster another turn, which is bad, but the only one who can get a shot off at the hexmaster is Chris. Not sure if he has the strength to OHKO him. The hardest part about taking Derick out would just be hitting the guy, he can go down with a stiff breeze as is.

*Ninja*
Or Ami can happen, yes.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16757 on: February 19, 2014, 01:36:31 pm »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: February 19, 2014, 01:38:14 pm »

White Mage is best mage.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: February 19, 2014, 01:41:19 pm »

Yeeep. And as most of healers are back onto their feet, it won't be hard to reach Tant and Raquel.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16760 on: February 19, 2014, 01:43:25 pm »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Music to my ears.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16761 on: February 19, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »

O_o so am I capable of movement this turn?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: February 19, 2014, 05:49:15 pm »

* Sirus reads the title
Oh shit! What happened?!
* Sirus catches up
...Oh. Glad to see everything is under control.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: February 19, 2014, 05:56:33 pm »

That was during the enemy phase before the next turn began, though, and he hasn't moved this turn. That's why we're asking. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16765 on: February 19, 2014, 05:58:20 pm »

That was during the enemy phase before the next turn began, though, and he hasn't moved this turn. That's why we're asking. :P

I thought that was at the beginning of the Player Phase that Berserk'd characters acted.  :-\

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: February 19, 2014, 06:10:28 pm »

*looks again*

Oh, wait, you're right. OK then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: February 19, 2014, 06:16:15 pm »

So, who can hit the Hex guy? Don't want him 'zerking Derick again now that he's right next to Ami.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: February 19, 2014, 06:56:07 pm »

Riven can move south, summon, and then send the summon to take a potshot, and if that fails, Edwin can flip the coin and try to put him to sleep.  Other than that, everyone who can hit him has already tried. 

That said, Edwin should probably try to put more healers back on their feet, rather than taking the low chance.  With Tantallos and Raquel both down and Ami at risk of a berserked blade-inna-face should he miss on the Sleep attempt, we should really try to keep more than one PC healer up at a time. 

EDIT: Examining closer, the Hexmaster has 12 HP left; with 9 DEF, the Soldier, Gargoyle, and Warrior should all be able to finish the job.  It's going to be a bit tough to connect with 44 evasion, though; little better than a coin flip.  Actually, with the Soldier's Hit of 94 (the best of the three), it's literally going to be a coin flip. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:20:33 pm by Culise »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: February 19, 2014, 07:09:14 pm »

O_o so am I capable of movement this turn?

No.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1249