Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874734 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter begins!
« Reply #15930 on: December 22, 2013, 04:37:21 pm »

Which one? There have been a number of theories, I don't remember them all :P

All of them at once. Even the really unlikely ones.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15931 on: December 22, 2013, 04:46:49 pm »

Oh, okay, so access to a Dragonstone can give you a free character skill. Bonza.

Also haha, fuck you Ernest. I shall enjoy your death, even if I don't get to do it myself.

*hideous evil laughter*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15932 on: December 22, 2013, 04:48:12 pm »

Oh wow, this is a good chrismas present. Well, if he manages to kill someone that is :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15933 on: December 22, 2013, 04:51:14 pm »

Ooh, happy fun times thus ensue. ^_^

Hmmm, Charlotte can't get out this turn since Mannan is blocking the way out, so we can either Rescue her (Ami) or something else.  Gregor can reach the choke point to block them from getting back, and Derick and Marpa can wall off the Sentries.  The bright side is that Ernest only brought melee fighters with him; he can only engage with one person at a time as long as we hold either (10,17) or (10,18). 

EDIT: Oh, drat, Seyena still has the Rescue stave.  Mannan can be picked up, or else Charlotte can move to (10,16) and be picked up by Gregor, though, so it's not the end of the world by any measure.  We absolutely need to heal Gregor, though; we don't want him facing down Ernest and company with only 2 HP.

I like this plan. Rough draft

1. Tantallos moves south 3 or even further
2. Charlotte moves to 10,16 and gets a Killer bow shot on Ernest
3. Gregor moves to 10,17 and Rescues charlotte (optionally grabbing her extra vulnerary if he wants to hold the spot for a while)

The problem is I can't both feed Gregor a heal and get rescued this turn, so he's SOL unless someone else heals him.

...WHERE'S MY DRAGONSTONE SKILL

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15935 on: December 22, 2013, 05:16:49 pm »

Ooh, happy fun times thus ensue. ^_^

Hmmm, Charlotte can't get out this turn since Mannan is blocking the way out, so we can either Rescue her (Ami) or something else.  Gregor can reach the choke point to block them from getting back, and Derick and Marpa can wall off the Sentries.  The bright side is that Ernest only brought melee fighters with him; he can only engage with one person at a time as long as we hold either (10,17) or (10,18). 

EDIT: Oh, drat, Seyena still has the Rescue stave.  Mannan can be picked up, or else Charlotte can move to (10,16) and be picked up by Gregor, though, so it's not the end of the world by any measure.  We absolutely need to heal Gregor, though; we don't want him facing down Ernest and company with only 2 HP.

I like this plan. Rough draft

1. Tantallos moves south 3 or even further
2. Charlotte moves to 10,16 and gets a Killer bow shot on Ernest
3. Gregor moves to 10,17 and Rescues charlotte (optionally grabbing her extra vulnerary if he wants to hold the spot for a while)

The problem is I can't both feed Gregor a heal and get rescued this turn, so he's SOL unless someone else heals him.

...WHERE'S MY DRAGONSTONE SKILL
Yep, and he needs to be healed before he moves into the chokepoint, because otherwise, we can't reach him, and Mannan won't be able to move until after the Enemy phase.  Since (13,20) is a little too exposed for my tastes, we need to figure out where to put Chris, so Ami can move in and Mend Gregor, so Gregor can wall Ernest.  He can't really deal with the sentries efficiently (I'm so not used to snipers being tanks, even with Charlotte), but I think we can get through.  Raquel has an 81% chance of taking down Sentry D at point-blank range (22 damage, doubled due to an AS difference of 5, at 90% chance of hitting), which lets Chris push forward to go after Sentry A next to Raquel.  Ami heals Gregor, Gregor saves Charlotte, and Derick can move up to take on Sentry C (84% chance to hit with a Shamshir, and a ridiculous crit chance).  Derick and Chris would thus form a sort of impromptu wall long enough for Marpa to move up. 

And if Raquel fails to take down Sentry D, Chris can fall back to help go after Druid D.  Raquel dies painfully on the inevitable retaliation, but has three turns to be revived - the biggest concern will be dealing with her tile being occupied. 

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15936 on: December 22, 2013, 05:29:36 pm »

I think the dragonstone needs to be magiced up by other dragonstones. We only got two.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15937 on: December 22, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

So... bang them together like a pair of rocks?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15938 on: December 22, 2013, 05:33:25 pm »

As Tantallos will need to get the hell out of that place, he can give a shot at Druid D. He has Luna, so yeah attack without RES.[That is if he lands the attack. AND hopefully another crit.]

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15940 on: December 22, 2013, 05:39:16 pm »

Indubitably.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15941 on: December 22, 2013, 05:47:36 pm »

So... bang them together like a pair of rocks?

That plan can only possibly go well.

You are doing it wrong. You need to duct tape them together.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15942 on: December 22, 2013, 05:52:26 pm »

And where are you going to get duct tape?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15944 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:37 pm »

This is before then though :P
Pages: 1 ... 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 ... 1249