Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876916 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, I think I forgot Ami can heal from 2 spaces away. That makes this a little simpler.

Wuuuut? :V

Hell no she can't.

She was 2 E from Olison when she healed him.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

No she didn't, I moved her to 8.5 for the healing.

I think scapheap thought Ami has Levitation and thus can move up to Olison and then down to 9.7 or something :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

No, I can only do that with a staff we haven't got yet. I got Rescue, but I don't think that works on downed people.(Speaking of which, if someone flying goes to that house and get whatever Haspen put there, I can drag them back before the dogpile.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. I just kind of assumed you didn't move people to places where they can do their actions without them saying that they wanted to move :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

No she didn't, I moved her to 8.5 for the healing.

I think scapheap thought Ami has Levitation and thus can move up to Olison and then down to 9.7 or something :P
No, I thought I was Seyena and didn't read the name under it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

On a house related note, unless that pillager displays a drive for anything other than plundering a house such as following orders (a rare breed of pillager, that :v) we're losing a house after this turn. And fit to lose another after next turn as well. There's not much we can do beyond detaching a few of our forces to deal with it, but that would put the others at disadvantage of, well, living. At the least, we should try to rescue that one house Haspen mentioned, but I don't think we can save the others. Not without putting the rest of us in danger at least.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Don't forget the shop :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that was the 'house after the next turn' unless I'm mistaken. But yeah, I can't think of much to salvage this situation, nothing that isn't horribly suicidal like punching a hole through the offensive and having Edwin rush out to sleep them.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Don't forget rescuing Matilda; apparently she found a nice magic charm that we may receive as a reward, not to mention plot.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Don't forget rescuing Matilda; apparently she found a nice magic charm that we may receive as a reward, not to mention plot.

Nah, that's fluff about her newfound PS :P
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: Entirely unfeasible. Best I can see is having Edwin make a sojourn west, then south along the wall (while making sure to stay a block away from it so he doesn't get hit). He should be able to save the shop and the second house to the west, at the least with minimal danger if we destroy these wyvern riders.

EDIT II: Okay, strike that, just thoroughly checked. The shop is a goner, we can't save it safely, but we can save the house Haspen mentioned if Edwin does the above and does it soon.

Also, Haspen, that isn't near enough damage. Hast thou forgotten the dreaded pox lightning is to wyvern riders?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:40:18 am by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Enemy units don't possess Class Skills unless noted (except obvious ones like Horseback, Levitation etc). That's why Snipers in previous mission didn't had extended range, for example.

Sleep staff is rank E, I think, I'm too lazy to check :P

Staffs range is always MAG/2.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:40:22 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I'll do it if you want me to, making a trip west that is. I'm not sure if I should sleep that Wyvern Knight or sleep someone else... Suggestions?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, darn. I wanted to see that damage spike into the hundred and laugh at the other wyvern riders for it being effective against them. :v

@Zako: I personally think it would be best. Best I can see, if you head as far west as you can this turn (which would take you near the wall) no one can reach you so you're personally safe from attack. Second turn, start heading south (while maintaining a one block distance from the wall) and you should be well within range to sleep the pillager going for the house Haspen mentioned. The shop's done for, we can't do anything there, but we can save that house.

The wyvern knight would be a good call, in my opinion. Lot of damage, can fly, will fuck people up if we aren't careful. On the note of wyvern knights, whoever decides to kill wyvern knight A, please have an inventory slot empty so you can snag the sweet, sweet promotion item he has.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Right, I'll go with your suggestion then if there are no objections when I wake up in the morning.
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1249