Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 877529 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Current shenanigans: Size matters~
« Reply #11190 on: August 07, 2013, 05:31:37 pm »

And sponsored by the greatest troll himself: Adrien! :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11191 on: August 08, 2013, 05:23:23 pm »

Dashing through the snow
At a mere three spaces per turn
Towards the sleeping sages
Groaning all the way...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11192 on: August 08, 2013, 05:29:49 pm »

OMG, someone move for Haspen already :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11193 on: August 08, 2013, 06:06:47 pm »

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

updaaaate

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11195 on: August 09, 2013, 03:05:18 pm »

That's... Really, really not good. I knew I needed to move closer after seeing Seyena move that far away, in case this exact event happened, but I can't reach far enough to rescue her.

What's worse, there isn't much I can do in this situation, since my options are relegated to 1) attack Sage with 42 percent chance of a hit and hope that my 28 percent chance of a crit pulls off, because if both of those don't work I get doubled for 21 damaged. 2) Attack and wound the sniper, get horribly maimed next enemy turn by all the people that puts him in range to. 3) Move closer but out of attacking range of the sage, hope beyond hope that he doesn't sleep Salvatore.

So yeah... This looks bad. Er... Ideas?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: August 09, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »

Really the whole thing with Seyena comes down to you are the only one who can reach her and neither of you should be that far away from the party and their 3 MOV healing.

Also, the Sage will totally sleep Salvatore if that would be the least optimal for your current plan, so I'd go with stay out of range.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11197 on: August 09, 2013, 03:11:35 pm »

Pretty much. Like I said, things looked bleak and I'm expecting bad things to happen here. If the sage isn't taken care of, Sal's getting sleeped if he's within range because his one of the only two who can reach her.

Best I can think up plan wise is to regroup and tackle the situation with the second flyer, but that gives the enemy time to bunker down, which is also bad. Well, we can really, really hope that Zako's sage is able to sleep the sleep sage. If that happens (which given the prior, I'm not too hopeful) things won't be as bad.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11198 on: August 09, 2013, 03:13:09 pm »

Wait, two? Oh, Edwin, right? I think he and Gregor are doing something I'm not sure about right now, so it is up to you. You are the hero, and you must save the day and get the girl.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11199 on: August 09, 2013, 03:16:14 pm »

Hey, Gregor can't do anything to help Seyena right now. Best he can do is draw enemy attention as he trudges through the snow.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11200 on: August 09, 2013, 03:18:15 pm »

Edwin has levitate, though. Still, he's farther away from Seyena than Sal even if you guys weren't plotting.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11201 on: August 09, 2013, 03:25:39 pm »

GODDAMMIT I was going to kill that sage, I moved her into a perfect position to attack and then run for it so the sniper couldn't hit her.

You'll want to move Salvatore back, it's too risky for him to try and save her. I made a gamble and pretty much failed- don't want to get Salvatore killed as well.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:31:44 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11202 on: August 09, 2013, 03:32:20 pm »

Nah, the second flyer, that purple haired NPC chick, I think she has seven move or something so she can get up there pretty quick. Edwin can attempt to sleep that sage though, that's what I was meaning earlier.

I'm not into trusting my luck. I know it hates me and I hate it back, if I try to attack that would wind up being a crapshot since I need two things with very low chances of happening to happen. While blindly charging into the abyss while raging against the dying flame and all is fun and so such, I don't think this is the best of situations to do that. There's no 'out of range' with that sage's sleep staff, because nine-ten range.

Also, I just actually did a thorough look. Yeah, I can't get close enough to rescue Seyena next turn without also being in the sage's elthunder range, thus the 21 double hitting pain. ...Heheh, welp.

Best I got plan wise is this: Edwin tries to sleep sage A if possible, cross fingers and hopes it works. If not, shout for the NPC to join Salvatore and help him try to get Seyena outta that mess. The rest after 'shout for NPC to rush to help Sal' is all blank, because there's too much that can happen to really plan for anything properly. I'm kinda hoping the enemies try to use Seyena as a hostage to get us to go away, that way Gamer's character at least doesn't die. Sad when that's something to hope for, hahaha.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11203 on: August 09, 2013, 03:37:42 pm »

OH right Danya. I forgot about her. Yeah, I'm liking your current plan, but wouldn't count on the hostage thing. Enemies in this game like to kill kill kill kill kill.

The most hesitant actual enemy in the game might have been Rosecross and we just ended up stabbing him through one side of the face then back through the other.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: August 09, 2013, 03:49:56 pm »

Rosecross wasn't "hesitant". He was killing unarmed servants just because they happened to work for Prixima, despite the odds of them knowing anything being practically nil. The only one he was half-way upset about killing was Seyena and that's because he had the hots for her.

The only enemy who wasn't killhappy that I can think of was that thief girl.

Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 1249