Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874553 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, oh god. I'm starting to see some people as their FEF characters subconsciously. Like, I really don't know anything about CrimsonEon other than his spectacularly solid portrayal of Olison. He even has an Olison avatar. Don't ever stop being Olison, Crimson.

And I called Praefectus "tantallos" when mentioning people in a PM once.

:'(

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

...I think we've all done that once or twice.
Right?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I've had to correct myself from calling Gregor Sirus and vice versa before.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've had to correct myself from calling Gregor Sirus and vice versa before.

You get a free pass on that. Both names sound kinda appropriate for Gregor.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Seyena is a flying Paladin, basically.

I don't know why but this kind of makes my day

maybe because Paladins were always my choice for RPG and MMO-esque games.

Also, oh god. I'm starting to see some people as their FEF characters subconsciously. Like, I really don't know anything about CrimsonEon other than his spectacularly solid portrayal of Olison. He even has an Olison avatar. Don't ever stop being Olison, Crimson.

And I called Praefectus "tantallos" when mentioning people in a PM once.

:'(

Well, some writers make their characters in their own image, or barring that, share quite a few traits, mannerisms or opinions with them. It would make sense if you would associate someone's behavior elsewhere on the forum with their character, especially if you're more prone to their character's actions than the mannerisms of the person who made them.

I'm sure most of us here can say we share quite a few things with our own characters, doesn't have to be a cardboard cutout of ourselves in armor and with a steel weapon, but there is usually a small overlap in personality.
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Ahaha, Tantallos and Riven, matchmakers extraordinaire!

I don't know how to have Valor react to that though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

DO EET
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahaha, Tantallos and Riven, matchmakers extraordinaire!

I don't know how to have Valor react to that though.
I know that feel, dude.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, some writers make their characters in their own image, or barring that, share quite a few traits, mannerisms or opinions with them. It would make sense if you would associate someone's behavior elsewhere on the forum with their character, especially if you're more prone to their character's actions than the mannerisms of the person who made them.

I'm sure most of us here can say we share quite a few things with our own characters, doesn't have to be a cardboard cutout of ourselves in armor and with a steel weapon, but there is usually a small overlap in personality.

Well, that's true. It's hard not to imagine Sirus as a dorky nerd or IronyOwl as an instigator, for example.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's true :C
Though I'm actually more dorky than Gregor. True facts.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Well, that's true. It's hard not to imagine Sirus as a dorky nerd

I think that wouldn't be too far from the truth

But then again we're all dorky nerds who talk about anime, videogames and fight over numbers in a JRPG game.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Well, that's true. It's hard not to imagine Sirus as a dorky nerd or IronyOwl as an instigator, for example.
I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :I
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But then again we're all dorky nerds who talk about anime, videogames and fight over numbers in a JRPG game.

But I am not a dorky nerd!

I am a smooth, mysterious nerd who talks about anime, videogames and fights over numbers in a JRPG game all day.

there is a difference

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

But I am not a dorky nerd!

I am a smooth, mysterious nerd who talks about anime, videogames and fights over numbers in a JRPG game all day.

there is a difference

Fedora alert
:P
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1249