Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874436 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Oh you don't have to worry about Culise's character. Or Furtuka's, for that matter.

c:
Uh oh.
please be trollin, please be trollin...

Wait, the worst thing he could really do to affect us is kill them both off, which would piss Furturka off, probably piss Culise off, and basically add nothing to tension or plot.

He could put them on the opposing side, but they'd recognize us and join our side.

He's just trolling.
I need to put something interesting here.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

How long does sleep last for? It sound's pretty nice, but that poison staff... I might have to get both.

And Haspen is ALWAYS trollin'. You should know this by now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

All ailments last 5 turns.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Right... I'm gonna get both staves and sell my fire tome for money. Just for the flexibility that they both afford. I'll have to borrow money from someone. Any volunteers please?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would the sleep staff be better than the poison staff? I don't know, I can see poison being mostly only useful on bosses due to the Law of RPG Status Effect Usefulness.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Right... I'm gonna get both staves and sell my fire tome for money. Just for the flexibility that they both afford. I'll have to borrow money from someone. Any volunteers please?
Gregor's only got a little less than a hundred spare. You're welcome to it, but it isn't much.

Would the sleep staff be better than the poison staff? I don't know, I can see poison being mostly only useful on bosses due to the Law of RPG Status Effect Usefulness.
I can see them both being useful, but Sleep sounds more general-purpose while Poison is more situational. Still, imagine if we had been able to poison Bores to get around that blasted vampire magic he had.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Zako should just get it. Riven have insane stats, so she doesn't need the promotion at all. Look at dat SKL, MAG and SPD. Also, so is it Alex or Tant that will use the Hermes Ring for now?

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

What about that magic protection staff?

If Edwin used it on Alexander, Alex would literally be invincible.
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A big thing I'm worried about is that within one or two chapters you unpromoted guys are going to hit the cap. Like sure, we didn't really need that Whip, but if Haspen doesn't give us one, you pay by being stuck WITHOUT levels in what, 2-3 lvlups?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooh right. That would actually be insanely useful given how low the average RES in the party is.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Costs a lot, only lasts for 1 round per application and has only 15 charges instead of 20. I have to be exactly spot on when I use it on someone, otherwise it's a charge wasted. Not worth 1000 gold or the effort.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I was thinking about giving the ring to Alex, but I guess I'll give it to Tant since it's easier to edit a post to give it to him than wait for Powder to show up. :P

Aaaand edit made, whenever Hasp wants to put it in your inventory PS. ^^^
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:35:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Ok, I'll just make one final post before going to sleep.

Man, you guys post a lot FAST...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, Chris has given two rings to Tantallos now, each far more valuable monetary-wise and gameplay-wise than the one he gave Ami. Is there something you're not telling us, SC? :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Ring transferred :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 1249