Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874446 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Because FTL thrives on your tears. True story.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

FTL is the luck of the draw. Some games I've breezed through, somemost I got annihilated in like my second encounter. >.<

And for the record I'm all about the Zoltan ship. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And just to stirr up some hornets... I very much prefer the crystal ships.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

That sounds like a certain GM we all might know maybe

As for the ships, I only have Engi Cruiser and Stealth Ship unlocked (Both are absolutely useless), so I'm still using Kestrel.
I need to put something interesting here.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Damn it. I can't figure out how to get Raven and Lucius on Fire Emblem (the 1st one). I managed to get Eliwood near both of them but there's no talk command.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I am having too much fun right now.

Send in Lyn. Or do you not have her yet? No wait, Priscilla!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What BMM said: Send in Pricilla to talk to Raven, then get Raven to talk to Lucius.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Taric: I never got those ships. >.< I would either get the item I need before Sector 5 and not get Rock Homeworlds, or get that encounter once I'm already in Sector 5+.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As for the ships, I only have Engi Cruiser and Stealth Ship unlocked (Both are absolutely useless), so I'm still using Kestrel.
My first victory was in the Engi ship. Stealth is much harder to deal with.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

What BMM said: Send in Pricilla to talk to Raven, then get Raven to talk to Lucius.
Gotcha. I must've missed something during the pre-chapter conversation. Oh well. Thanks!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Actually, the discussion on recruiting Raven/Lucius got me thinking.

One thing I absolutely HATE about Fire Emblem at times...

You have too many characters to choose from. Now this wouldn't be a problem if they did a Final Fantasy-esque thing where all characters gain experience somehow, (Even ones you're not using) so when you need Gao or something to do his fancy monster move, he wouldn't be absolutely useless, only behind by like two or so levels.

With Fire Emblem, you pretty much have to pick your favorites, which you will proceed to play the rest of the game with, leaving the poor scrubs like that green-haired-guy-with-no-eyes on the poor road at level 5, while your god-like Florina is killing generals in a single blow like a true timid badass. Unless you do arena abuse.

Makes me feel guilty sometimes.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Both are totally workable. You just have to play by their strengths, a stealth active ship does wonders in avoiding nastier attacks (though finding a shield generator is absolutely necessary for when it isn't on), and the Engi Cruiser is way too much fun with drones. Disable shields here, boarding drone there, and just wait...

Kestrel just seems so meh in comparison :-\

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Both are totally workable. You just have to play by their strengths, a stealth active ship does wonders in avoiding nastier attacks (though finding a shield generator is absolutely necessary for when it isn't on), and the Engi Cruiser is way too much fun with drones. Disable shields here, boarding drone there, and just wait...

Engi ship seems pretty hard at the beginning though, seeing as how you start with only one drone and 1-2(?) shitty weapons.

You don't have much firepower at all to work with, even for lesser enemies, and it makes it difficult to get scrap.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have yet to win with the Kestrel. True facts.

On the other hand, my best ship is the Federation Cruiser. Artillery beam for the final-boss-killing win.

Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 1249