Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)  (Read 16800 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 10 (Alcoholic)
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2013, 04:32:47 am »

Draw dagger and slash my way out.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 10 (Alcoholic)
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2013, 01:11:07 pm »

Ascertain what the fluid is, and take an appropriate action
((EG-It's blood- Stop the bleeding))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Finimicon: A Magical Arena: Turn 11
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2013, 11:12:22 pm »

"Ugh... what the hell did I just drink.... Whatever... I found some interesting stuff to test. In the end maybe I'll be able to drain the blood of my victims. Ah such an interesting prospect! Though... be best to get away this room i think. I don't want people interrupt me before I can easily kill them."
Pick up the pocketwatch, quill, leather journal, Amulet of Venificus, The Soul Striker, and Dwarven Glove. Then head for room 4.
You do so. The room has a glass tablet in it.

See how well the little glass person can move around in his own, if he is fairly mobile, take off one of my shoes and ask him to try and lift it.  If they are decently strong for their size continue freeing them from the wooden wheel and get the freed ones to help me remove the rest.
I shall have an army of glass pickpockets and tiny soldiers against my enemies.  Now to just try making a still larger one!
The little guy is a bit unsteady, but can move on its own. [2+1] Between the two of you, you free two others.

I head back to room 2, pick up a rock (or any debris, really) and throw it at a slime.
You head back, grab the basalt chunk, and [6-1+1] hurl the rock directly at the opposing wall, where it ricochets through a slime and into your head! [3+2] You are unaffected.

Switch Arrow Sword with Grass Sword.
Wait for pool to top off.

Waiting, waiting, o'er the bounding main...

Draw dagger and slash my way out.
[2+1+1] Drawing your dagger, you use it to escape the foul ooze!

Ascertain what the fluid is, and take an appropriate action
The fluid which left you? Hard to tell, but you don't seem to be losing any.

-----

The remaining oozes regain their concentration. One attacks Sirius, one slithers towards Chauncey, and one moves to slam the mysterious stranger.
The one intent on re-eating Sirius
[6+1v4+1] does so, much to Sirius's dismay.
The one slithering for Chauncey gets close.
The one wanting to strike the stranger doesn't get there before he utters another spell, "En."
[2+2,3+2] Several staves fly from the wand and strike the slime, [4+1] doing little to dissuade it. [3+1v5+1] The stranger evades the slime's gooey grasp, however. Lucky him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 10 (Ooo...ze)
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2013, 11:38:19 pm »

Good... I'm alone ((I am right?)). Now... to test out more words... er... what's this? *Rand looks at the glass tablet that's in the room.* Ah it's a piece of junk. Though that reminds me of that journal I picked up. Wonder what's in it.

Look inside that journal I picked up. Anything interesting in it?
Then yell out "Get En" while pointing at the entrance to the room.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:01:47 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2013, 11:42:26 pm »

The tablet is more thoroughly described in the OP, but there's not a lot of relevant detail.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2013, 11:58:16 pm »

Oh... I thought it was a part of the room. Changing my action then.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:59:58 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 27, 2013, 12:25:21 am »

I should have three pool back now. I point at the slime coming at me and go "Aa Aa Aa!"

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 27, 2013, 01:07:55 am »

Point at my old sword and say "Aa Yam"

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2013, 02:58:58 am »

Take a slug of liquor, say words towards the center of the room, Ask the glassmen still on the wheel if they'd like to be freed, if the answer is yes keep trying to remove them.  If they don't see to care pick up the wheel and the three freed men, have the freed ones ride on my shoulders or what not.

If theres danger pick up the glassmen and the wheel and prepare for a fight.
Nom nom nom

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2013, 12:29:30 pm »

yell PM spell.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2013, 12:58:38 pm »

Cut out again and run for any room, but this one
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Finimicon: A Magical Arena: Turn 11
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2013, 05:07:32 pm »

Good... I'm alone ((I am right?)). Now... to test out more words... er... what's this? *Rand looks at the glass tablet that's in the room.* Ah it's a piece of junk. Though that reminds me of that journal I picked up. Wonder what's in it.

Look inside that journal I picked up. Anything interesting in it?
Then yell out "Get En" while pointing at the entrance to the room.

It has another list of those words. They seem important.
Ignoring the tablet and spinning around, you point at the entrance and [2] nothing happens as you shout out.

I should have three pool back now. I point at the slime coming at me and go "Aa Aa Aa!"
[1-2,1;2-2,4;3-2,2] (What have you done to offend the Dice Gods?) Three chunks of ice fly out of your hand. One strikes you in the chest, one strikes the ground, and one enters the ooze. As it melts, the ooze is hydrated. The breath is knocked out of you by ice.

Point at my old sword and say "Aa Yam"
[4+2,4] A glow appears within The Arrow Greatsword. It shifts towards the tip before materializing as a stick or something sticking out of the end of the sword. The stick glows reddish-orange, and then spreads out, branching a bit into the sword. It takes you a moment before you recognize what it looks like--it's some sort of plant! Shortly after you realize this, a bud on the end of the stick blossoms into a unique flower. What a neat sword.

Take a slug of liquor, say words towards the center of the room, Ask the glassmen still on the wheel if they'd like to be freed, if the answer is yes keep trying to remove them.  If they don't see to care pick up the wheel and the three freed men, have the freed ones ride on my shoulders or what not.
If theres danger pick up the glassmen and the wheel and prepare for a fight.

You drink some more liquor, empowering you once more and making you feel more Canadian! Or maybe drunk. Irish? Whatever. Anyways, [6+1,2-1+1] you summon a clear [Tails] feminine humanoid figure, clothed in shimmering clothes which almost seem like they were spun of flexible glass. The smaller glassmen seem to be somewhat apathetic towards leaving the wheel, so you put the freed ones on your shoulders and grab the wheel. As you consider your next move, the glasswoman looks at you...

yell PM spell.
[4-1,4+1] You feel your right side tingle a little.

Cut out again and run for any room, but this one
[3+1+1v2+1] You escape the slime and flee for [d3:2] room 3.

-----

Poor Chauncey, all alone against the oozes. One melts away, the one at Chauncey [5+1v2+1] engulfs him completely, leaving him a bit of time ([4+2] 5 turns) before he drowns. The other one slams the stranger [6+1,6+1] and catches him with a glancing blow. Manipulating his wand and swearing, the stranger says "Ax," [1+2,4+2] summoning a dollop of floating oil near the ooze.

-----

In case you haven't figured it out, the stranger's magic is...interesting.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2013, 05:10:17 pm »

Walk into room 1

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2013, 05:39:27 pm »

Hm.... not what I expected to happen... since well... I expecting something to happen. And this stupid journal is useless since I already have the words. Well I'll just experiment on it instead.

Set the journal down and back away a little. Point at it and yell "Aa" at it.

((Question, Last time someone went "Aa Aa Aa" a bunch of magma came out. Now some one else (or maybe same guy) says the exact same thing but now it's ice. What the hell is up with that?))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2013, 05:41:49 pm »

Balls.

I struggle to escape. If successful, I head towards room 3.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14