Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Maryland Exists  (Read 11163 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Maryland Exists
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 03:26:57 am »

I think that's the problem when people start to believe their government is a dictatorship of the rich and powerful and not a democracy:
1) News are corrupted.
2) Knowledge is thus corrupted
3) Why should I believe something corrupted people tell me?
4) Maryland is just a prop from the state! Like landing on the moon! Or three headed monkeys!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 06:17:56 pm »

It doesn't help that the US has one of the highest per-capita insanity rates in the world.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:10 pm »

It doesn't help that the US has one of the highest per-capita insanity rates in the world.

Are you serious now? Is that true?
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 07:18:41 pm »

Hmm, I see that attention has successfully been diverted to the US.

* Skyrunner gets to work in Asia
Asia doesn't exist. There is only Best Korealia.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 08:34:39 pm »

Doesn't necessarily mean they're more insane. Maybe just a broader definition of insanity (and also depending how it is mesured).

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 08:42:29 pm »

Word is that New Zealand is actually an Old World Order enclave devoted to the sinister goals of shepherding, creating beautiful landscapes, and surviving nuclear war by being pretty far out of the way. Auckland is all a front for their base of operations.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2013, 11:19:48 pm »

Doesn't necessarily mean they're more insane. Maybe just a broader definition of insanity (and also depending how it is mesured).
We certainly have a wide spectrum of insanity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 11:32:18 pm »

I've been there! I can confirm this.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Sigulbard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2013, 05:56:13 am »

Isn't Bethesda Game Studios based in Maryland? Hence, if Skyrim exists, my logical abilities tell me that Maryland must too. Perhaps it's like Area 51.

*edit* Didn't realize this thread was kinda dead.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:57:50 am by Sigulbard »

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2013, 08:50:18 am »

I feel that its relevant that Dr. McNinja lived in cumberland, Maryland.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:35 am »

I always thought that North Dakota was the least existent State. Although, I gotta say that I have to doubt Nebraskans being around here. Everyone I've ever met who's been from Nebraska have been thorns in my side,  and I'm pretty sure that no one on this forum is plotting against me . . .

Unless you're just being really sneaky about it. *gasps and hides under bed*
Even the avatars expire eventually.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2013, 09:17:17 am »

Isn't Bethesda Game Studios based in Maryland? Hence, if Skyrim exists, my logical abilities tell me that Maryland must too. Perhaps it's like Area 51.

*edit* Didn't realize this thread was kinda dead.

No, that is a myth.  We do not assume responsibility for Fallout 3 or anything related to it... oh crap who am I kidding.
Fun fact, in Fallout 3 the water is poisonous not to represent nuclear radiation but is actually a reflection of the real life quality of water around DC.

I feel that its relevant that Dr. McNinja lived in cumberland, Maryland.

Oh cool!  That means I'm like 20 minutes from a medical ninja, tops.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2013, 03:53:17 pm »

look all of this supposed proof only proves it is a government conspiracy. Whatever IS in maryland, it's causing Bethesda studios and Dr. McNinja.

I''m going with massive gov research facility. The reason they never went to the moon is because there is something up there, that government doesn't want us to know about, And they are willing to spend billions of dollars of defecit (where do you think all those savings from taxes and cutting REALLY go?) to keep it from us.

Hence, Maryland.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2013, 04:03:59 pm »

I haven't seen anything east of the Mississippi river. Prove to me that ANY of you exist, and that there's anything over there besides an extension of the Atlantic Ocean.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2013, 05:47:27 pm »

The Mississippi River is flowing only in one direction, right? So, if there was nothing east of the Mississippi River, then the Mississippi wouldn't be a river any longer as there would be no east bank in order to separate the Mississippi from the Atlantic Ocean and the Mississippi would cease to be a river as the water wouldn't be moving anymore and thus cannot qualify as a river. I've been to California, so I can't really say that anything west of the Mississippi does not exist. Plus, The Gulf of Mexico is a gulf, right?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7