Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89

Author Topic: Pathfinder Non-Sequential - Girlinhat is your DM!  (Read 91950 times)

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons) Girlinhat is your DM!
« Reply #975 on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:54 pm »

I like the way nobody even discusses which side is Evil or Good. Just join the side which pays the most. ;D

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 12, 2013, 12:50:30 pm »

Well, better buy fur cloaks. I heard south is pretty cold, and we are going to march south with an army on our backs.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 12, 2013, 01:21:29 pm »

I like the way nobody even discusses which side is Evil or Good.

Says the chaotic neutral.

Well, better buy fur cloaks. I heard south is pretty cold, and we are going to march south with an army on our backs.

i have one

also gillen you may want to consider the lunge feat. It's pretty awesome because you DON'T need to enter into a wall of spears to destroy it.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 12, 2013, 01:24:55 pm »

i have one

also gillen you may want to consider the lunge feat. It's pretty awesome because you DON'T need to enter into a wall of spears to destroy it.

Holy shit! You are right!

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 12, 2013, 01:28:03 pm »

I'm not complaining. Actually I'm happy to see my "killing is good, killing for money is better" philosophy catching on.

I think I'm kinda drifting to Evil from time to time. The only heroic thing I did was saving Alouette from drowning, which happened after I raided a wish fountain (for lousy 75 copper coins) and happily agreed to steal the throne and load it onto the wagon.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:33:27 pm by Leatra »

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 12, 2013, 01:32:57 pm »

I think I'm kinda drifting to Evil from time to time. The only heroic thing I did was saving Alouette from drowning, which happened after I raided a wish fountain (for lousy 75 copper coins) and happily agreed to steal the throne and load it onto the wagon.

It's not catching on. At least not me. :I
I had a suspicion that there was something underneath the throne.

Getting nearly killed 3 times in a row before I could get inner peace order ability was enough reason to change my order to something more.. violent.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 12, 2013, 01:34:17 pm »

Well, you aren't the peaceful knight anymore. I see that as an advancement for our team of badasses. It's definitely catching on.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 12, 2013, 01:35:42 pm »

i have one

Holy shit! You are right!

and it seems to stack with reach weapons.

besides it only decreases ac, so lunge + ride-by attack = bracing people cry.

it's not before level 6 though.

I'm not complaining. Actually I'm happy to see my "killing is good, killing for money is better" philosophy catching on.

I'm kinda worried about drifting to Evil as well.

Besides, my dwarf does not care for good or evil, only a worthy battle. (I have also planned quite a bit of character development for him, though) Does this makes him evil ? I... don't know, to be honest.

Getting nearly killed 3 times in a row before I could get inner peace order ability was enough reason to change my order to something more.. violent.

Will it be enough to make him go N or CN ? We will see.

Now take a level of barbarian for maximum lulz.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:37:20 pm by Naryar »

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 12, 2013, 01:36:50 pm »

Also: if we are going to ramp up the scale of the campaign into a war, I get even more reason to swear a fealty of oath to someone, and become a fully knighted cavalier of order of the sword.

and you guys aren't exactly drifting to evil yet, no worries. You guys are very much indeed chaotic neutral though. Not good or lawful at all.

To tell the truth, i don't see much character interaction in our session, I'm playing as a neutral evil assassin in Neo's campaign, and paring up with a neutral good rogue in there, and the interaction is just so much fantastic. I kinda wish we could see something like that in here... We've got so much potential, but all we do is 'YARR ARTAEL SMASH' or 'HAVE AT THEE YOU VILE SKUM' or 'FOR GORUM!'. It's just about it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:39:01 pm by DoomOnion »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 12, 2013, 01:43:09 pm »

OK, I will now randomly shout battle cries and boasts when we fight.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 12, 2013, 01:48:32 pm »

We could also tell each other what to do in character! Since talking is a free action.

Ninja edit: I meant immediate action

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 12, 2013, 01:49:40 pm »

To tell the truth, i don't see much character interaction in our session, I'm playing as a neutral evil assassin in Neo's campaign, and paring up with a neutral good rogue in there, and the interaction is just so much fantastic. I kinda wish we could see something like that in here... We've got so much potential, but all we do is 'YARR ARTAEL SMASH' or 'HAVE AT THEE YOU VILE SKUM' or 'FOR GORUM!'. It's just about it.
Agreed. We definitely need more RPing and player interaction. I love the interactions between NPCs and our party because it pretty much always creates funny and interesting situations. Hats off to ya, GiH.

BTW, in DnD's sense of morality, if you are Evil than you are doing Evil acts for the evulz or very selfish reasons. If we don't care about Evil or Good (like Naryar only caring about a worthy battle) that makes us neutral. If we choose to work for an Evil emperor rather than a Good king just because the evil emperor pays more, that makes us Evil.

Also, I'm not worried about being Evil. If what I do makes me Evil, then so be it. (that was Artael talking)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:51:39 pm by Leatra »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 12, 2013, 02:01:37 pm »

If we choose to work for an Evil emperor rather than a Good king just because the evil emperor pays more, that makes us Evil.

Really ? For me, as long as you don't do evil acts frequently, you're not evil...

besides GiH won't probably care much about our alignment.

also lek may only live for battle but he has a pretty strict set of standards on what he can and can't do. If he drops it, he'll probably go evil.

I intend to develop Lek into an unfettered character, who refuses to put anything between his goals and himself.

Unsure if his goals would be only to seek worthy battle or to support his companions as well.

also gillen better seduce every female NPC or monster (well, the sufficiently hot ones) we come across now.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:20:10 pm by Naryar »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 12, 2013, 04:56:52 pm »

I've blatantly stated that 'alignment' now means 'reputation'.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:11 pm »

I've blatantly stated that 'alignment' now means 'reputation'.

So does it mean i can be LG in a country and CE in another ?  :o
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89