Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 89

Author Topic: Pathfinder Non-Sequential - Girlinhat is your DM!  (Read 91920 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons) Girlinhat is your DM!
« Reply #960 on: March 09, 2013, 07:30:36 pm »

back on

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 10, 2013, 05:33:45 am »

level 2 is awesum

so did you guys do anything while I was away ?

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 10, 2013, 11:26:43 am »

'Nothin. We just called it a night. Didn't want to continue the session without our awesome trapfinder. :D

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 10, 2013, 11:53:05 am »

Yes, when half the party leaves, that kinda ends the session.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 10, 2013, 01:28:42 pm »

Well, I would have gone on but I had to sleep for at least 3-4 hours before getting up in the morning.

I'll probably be able to go for much longer next session.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 10, 2013, 01:40:09 pm »

I'll ready my body for a 12 hour rapetrain session next time !

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 10, 2013, 01:44:58 pm »

By the way, I'm just going to hunker down behind my shield on the next session and hope that the volley of arrows don't kill me. You guys are on your own.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 10, 2013, 01:47:42 pm »

I'll take a shield from the statue next to me. No biggie.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 10, 2013, 01:58:57 pm »

This is why I like the shield of arrow catching.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 10, 2013, 02:47:19 pm »

So, what about solving the trap already ?

I think we should just force our way through the top of the trap and sunder both cylinders. We have 2 clerics and at least 4 channel positive energy and 6 cure light wounds, not to mention the healing items. We will probably be fine.

Possibly nail the cylinders (at least one of them) with the immovable nail.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:49:03 pm by Naryar »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 11, 2013, 12:46:28 am »

Also, as a teaser.  You guys are going to get a small hint onto the national-level campaign going on in the next session.  Not much, but war IS brewing...  Maybe more, depending on how long you idle in town.

Speaking of, I may implement forced waits.  A new dungeon every day would get tiring, I may force you to take days rest between each tough raid.  Likely in the form of week checks, for animal training, day job, and whatnot.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 11, 2013, 02:45:03 am »

Also, as a teaser.  You guys are going to get a small hint onto the national-level campaign going on in the next session.  Not much, but war IS brewing...  Maybe more, depending on how long you idle in town.

Speaking of, I may implement forced waits.  A new dungeon every day would get tiring, I may force you to take days rest between each tough raid.  Likely in the form of week checks, for animal training, day job, and whatnot.

Won't war get us more frequent, probably less long combat-focused encounters and less long dungeon-like quests ?

also we need a base of operations. That spider lair looked pretty nifty, although the temple may be good.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:47:41 am by Naryar »

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 11, 2013, 09:56:58 am »

Won't war get us more frequent, probably less long combat-focused encounters and less long dungeon-like quests ?

also we need a base of operations. That spider lair looked pretty nifty, although the temple may be good.

I don't know about you guys, but I tend to like battles that takes place in urban areas rather than dungeons. So it's good for me.

First goblin fort looked like a nice place, if a little bit small. With some further defensive fortifications, it could be a nice base of operations.

BTW, will we get to choose a side in this war? Like, choosing between siding with that weird ear-collecting noble dude or murdering him. I also wonder what north looks like.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 11, 2013, 10:45:43 am »

Pulling names out of my ass...  The northern empire is Delrig, the southern empire is Axitome.  The northern empire owns most of the land around the equator and further south, primarily lush forests.  Their southern border is mountains, and they own the immediate area just south of the mountains (Littleport, Grand South, etc.).  The river at Riverdale is the actual national border, and everything south of that is Axitome, which is primarily plains, taiga, and further south glaciers.

General Constance is sided with Delrig, as are the various vaults that Delrig hid stuff in.
The goblins have been supplied by Axitome, who own Riverdale and everything on that side of the river.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 11, 2013, 10:50:24 am »

Makes sense to side with Delrig then due to past quests... but what if axitome gives a better deal ?
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 89