Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 89

Author Topic: Pathfinder Non-Sequential - Girlinhat is your DM!  (Read 91842 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons) Girlinhat is your DM!
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2013, 02:01:19 am »

Just lost my entire character to that stupid website. -_-
Guess I'll have to do it all again. No way I am paying that $7 now... If I had my Pathfinder books with me I would just roll it up myself and dump it in Mythweavers. Argh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2013, 02:32:15 am »

I forgot about Mythweavers!
Shoes...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2013, 02:36:49 am »

Okay, so. I'm heavily burdened at the moment, I'm debating whether to put some of my heavy items on the donkey, buy my own donkey with my last remaining coin, or just suck it up and carry it all myself. (Wouldn't want you shifty lot sampling my booze, after all!)

Any ideas? Not sure if there's any room left on the other donkey.

Edit: Oh yeah, and are we allowed to lower stats to 8? Not sure if that's legal or not.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:48:34 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2013, 03:13:59 am »

You... did get my PM right?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2013, 03:33:34 am »

Uh, me? ??? Nope.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2013, 03:34:43 am »

I was talking to GiH. I was not mentioned in that post.
-W3E- Terence: All in favour of becoming a party of combat traders say aye
Wydarstur: Aye.
Nulzilcho: AYE
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:55:14 am by Darvi »

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2013, 05:03:22 am »

In reference to that -
Nulzilcho: Heck, you could have more fun with it than that: establish a trading house and have it go around to all the major cities and towns with your severely underpriced wares. Offer membership and a non-compete contract to the local armorsmiths in return for a regular membership fee and the occasionaly gratuity of free kit and you're set with a regular income stream and whatever gear you're after whenever you need it for relatively little work.

GiH has said, given some restrictions I had to take at character creation, I could craft stone equipment.

Stone equipment is worth 1/4 normal equipment, but if masterworked it's better than normal equipment because it's got the same defensive value but it's 3/4 the weight.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2013, 06:21:25 am »

Well, I suppose I'm done. Apart from a backstory and such, that is, since I know quite literally nothing about the stock Pathfinder setting... Nor do I even know if that's where the campaign is set. :P
But I'll send off the rest for now, anyway. Here's to a violent and satisfying death! *raises mug*

Oh wait, shite, I forgot to pack one of those, didn't I...
Booze is Life for Yoink

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2013, 09:32:08 am »

Campaign is full custom.  The setting starts with you in a small fishing village, arrived either by boat (they have a dock, but don't field their own large ships), by land, or just sort of already being there.  The party is grouped together by whatever means because the local crier has let you all know that the nearby baron is looking for mercenaries.  Unfortunately, the crier doesn't know the specifics.  The baron essentially said, "Go, find me some swords." but that's fine, right?  You've got a sword, he needs a sword, what's complicated?

What you're aware of?  There's mountains to the north, and beyond the mountains lies a great nation.  Unfortunately you're in a small colony area, mostly cut off from the rest of the nation.  To the south is a river, and across the river is a large nation, though not as large as the northern nation.  The southern nation exists in whole, it is not a colony, if anything the northern lands have begun encroaching too closely.

Along the way, there's the usual spattering of villages, roads, bandits, etc.  The terrain is mostly forest, plains, and rolling hills, along with a river and a mountain range.

EDIT:
'Personal friend of mine'
Baneling
greatorder
Kansa
Laerta
da dwarf lord
Darvi
Yoink

Got 8 so far, which is a full party, but as Bay12 is apt to do people are likely to drop out.

Would also like to confirm to people that the time is 4PM CST (GMT -6:00) on Saturdays.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:01:17 am by Girlinhat »

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:30 am »

I'm thinking about speaking in stupidspeak. "ME CRUSH TALKY-MAN!"

But I guess I'll go for something different like, "Bandits, let me give you a good reason to let us pass" *slices the bandit's head off*
Never trust a Barbarian when he becomes all diplomatic.

Campaign is full custom.  The setting starts with you in a small fishing village, arrived either by boat (they have a dock, but don't field their own large ships), by land, or just sort of already being there.  The party is grouped together by whatever means because the local crier has let you all know that the nearby baron is looking for mercenaries.  Unfortunately, the crier doesn't know the specifics.  The baron essentially said, "Go, find me some swords." but that's fine, right?  You've got a sword, he needs a sword, what's complicated?
Start of the campaign suits my character more than I expected.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2013, 10:15:09 am »

I am free on Saturday 4pm CST, just letting you know in case anyone isn't and has to drop out.  ;)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2013, 11:51:30 am »

Damn!

My character's done now, regardless.  I'm available for that time too when/if someone drops.
Shoes...

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2013, 11:55:19 am »

Well, that time doesn't work for me. I'll hope for it being shifted to earlier, because 10pm GMT is late, but I'll go on my merry way if necessary.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2013, 12:04:35 pm »

Just an fyi, if Baneling is out then we've lost the wagon and wizard, and there's not any other -real- spellcasters in the group.  There's a Druid, but can't cast the same spells, and a few auxiliary casters like Ranger and whatnot.  Otherwise there's no big magic and no healer.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2013, 12:06:02 pm »

Well, I guess that means I'm not exactly apt for the free spot. Hell, I don't even have a character yet.
I guess I'll pass...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 89