Michelle Bachmann
- 13 (12%)
Chris Christie
- 23 (21.3%)
Rand Paul
- 49 (45.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 667

Author Topic: Bay12 Election Night Watch Party  (Read 825343 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Nixon's Sane Conservatism Nostalgia Megathread
« Reply #8685 on: September 02, 2014, 05:20:09 pm »

I really like how I have literally no interest in material goods whatsoever~

Hurrah for not wasting money on status symbols~!
You mean you're broke? :P

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: September 02, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »

Shiny mechanical phallus anything worship. Big cars, big boats and big guns.
Because not everybody can have big penis.
To be honest even if you had a garganutan knob you'd still be attracted to the same status symbols, because you can't exactly wave your knob around in many social situations.
You can't wave .50 cal rifles around everywhere either...yet. Just among other dudes while you're admiring their pieces.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: September 02, 2014, 05:22:44 pm »

I really like how I have literally no interest in material goods whatsoever~

Hurrah for not wasting money on status symbols~!
You mean you're broke? :P
Nope~ I have quite a bit of money~ More then a lot of people~ I just have no real use for it beyond foods. So I dun waste it on useless stuffs~

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: September 02, 2014, 05:24:07 pm »

Oh~ Ok~ That makes sense~ Sweet~ Make you sure you eat food everyday~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8689 on: September 02, 2014, 05:24:58 pm »

You can't wave .50 cal rifles around everywhere either...yet. Just among other dudes while you're admiring their pieces.
Hell, now that I think about it most of the times the big stuff aren't penis extensions, they're the objects of penis desire. A lot of men really love their cars. Really, love their cars. Same goes with guns. Though yeah, showing off firepower amongst blokes is also a big thing and happens just as readily online as in meatspace.

Nope~ I have quite a bit of money~ More then a lot of people~ I just have no real use for it beyond foods. So I dun waste it on useless stuffs~
Everyone's got a poison or they're missing out on something. Each to his own, my own personal vanity project would probably be hiring architects to build a house that would last a 1000 years so I could leave future historians tons of hoax mysteries and all that.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: September 02, 2014, 05:28:10 pm »

I get where he's coming from. (Other than the ~~~~~~~~~~)

I'm sitting on more than I've ever amassed in life (a tiny sum in reality), and I can't think of anything to do with it other than a) eat and pay bills b) acquire games without worrying about the price c) invest it and d) spend it on my family and friends.

I suppose I'd like a new car, but only because my is fucking whopped after several previous owners and myself. But since I refuse to go into debt in this country, it'll be away before I figure out/find one at the right price. I'd like to walk into a dealership and slap a carsalesmen with $15,000 in cash.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: September 02, 2014, 05:30:26 pm »

Oh~ Ok~ That makes sense~ Sweet~ Make you sure you eat food everyday~
I occasionally forget to eat~ I probs should remember more oftens.

Hell, now that I think about it most of the times the big stuff aren't penis extensions, they're the objects of penis desire. A lot of men really love their cars. Really, love their cars. Same goes with guns. Though yeah, showing off firepower amongst blokes is also a big thing and happens just as readily online as in meatspace.

Everyone's got a poison or they're missing out on something. Each to his own, my own personal vanity project would probably be hiring architects to build a house that would last a 1000 years so I could leave future historians tons of hoax mysteries and all that.
I don't really have any vanity project~ Only thing I really /Want/ isn't something that money would do much for~ Nor something people would remember~ I'll probs be getting it soon thoughs~ And not a poison~ Very healthy for me emotionally~

Other stuffs are just a way to pass the time~

I get where he's coming from. (Other than the ~~~~~~~~~~)

I'm sitting on more than I've ever amassed in life (a tiny sum in reality), and I can't think of anything to do with it other than a) eat and pay bills b) acquire games without worrying about the price c) invest it and d) spend it on my family and friends.

I suppose I'd like a new car, but only because my is fucking whopped after several previous owners and myself. But since I refuse to go into debt in this country, it'll be away before I figure out/find one at the right price. I'd like to walk into a dealership and slap a carsalesmen with $15,000 in cash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hehe~

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: September 02, 2014, 05:31:07 pm »

I kinda have the same thing going on. Except it's debt instead of money :D

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: September 02, 2014, 05:38:57 pm »

I had money once, more than I could spend. It comes with not spending more than you earn, really (sounds really stupid when you say it, but it's true). Less you spend more you save up, and all that...
Then again, that was when I was also young and fit and good looking and smart and etc.
Now I'm just smart and good looking.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #8694 on: September 02, 2014, 05:40:10 pm »

I'd go with options (a) and (c), myself.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Zombi

• Bay Watcher
  • Was too long. Sorry Urist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: September 02, 2014, 05:40:55 pm »

But I'm actually pretty proud of my knob. Hey it's just barely average but it's mine.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: September 02, 2014, 05:54:18 pm »

But I'm actually pretty proud of my knob. Hey it's just barely average but it's mine.
It'd be quite disturbing if it wasn't...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: September 02, 2014, 05:57:18 pm »

... yeah, kinda'. Read (well, part of. I stopped when they started smuggling demon eggs in their lower intestine) a book where that was a major plot point.

Schlong heist not recommended for crux of conflict. Just... throwing that out there. And reiterating Anthony is a freak. But! One perfectly able to publish his works in the USA.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: September 02, 2014, 06:25:58 pm »

Guns to knobs.

Welp.
Hey, penises don't kill people. People compensating for tiny penises kill people.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8699 on: September 02, 2014, 06:30:24 pm »

Hey, penises don't kill people. People compensating for tiny penises kill people.
Small D gangsters
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 667