Michelle Bachmann
- 13 (12%)
Chris Christie
- 23 (21.3%)
Rand Paul
- 49 (45.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 667

Author Topic: Bay12 Election Night Watch Party  (Read 818929 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Well I have invested my millions in yttrium just to be safe, hope you guys found a shiny metal to buy.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Hmm....maybe I should pick up a roll of duct tape. And twine.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I've cleverly* spent all my savings, so I have nothing to lose! ... Right? Right? Guys?

*By which I mean, through no choice of my own, goddamn living situation.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

If the dollar crashes *that* hard, we'll all have bigger things to worry about.
On the other hand, we will be in the prefect situation to found the breakaway Progressive Imperial Democratic Republic of Carolina.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

You know its not too late to repent on past sins and swear fealty to the Queen again.
Come back to the Commonwealth USA, we kept your room just how you left it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Never. Long live the Republic.

Besides, the Commonwealth smells weird.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Pfft. Even the Gambia doesn't want in the Commonwealth anymore.

I *am* hoping that the backlash against the national Republican Party will carry over to the state level and we can purge these fuckers out of the state house in 2014 before they do any more damage.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't it carrying over to the state level already? It looks like the GOP candidate in the Virginia Governor's race is suffering pretty seriously from the fallout.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Ken Cuccinelli is a special kind of crazy...and it's impossible to gerrymander governor's races, while it's quite easy to gerrymander state legislatures.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Nothing official though.

Also, it's only for a few month's. No permanent solution.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. Still, it's better than defaulting RIGHT NOW if it happens.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

The Senate reaching a deal hasn't really been the issue. It's that whatever kind of compromise the Senate reaches, the House is unable to pass it because it's held hostage by the Tea Party wing of the GOP.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Yeah. The senate already -had- something they'd pass, the clean CR. Basically the negotiations have been "You guys know your party better than anybody. What WILL they pass that won't utterly destroy everything ever?"
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Alright, one more RWW update:

"Secular Humanism is the Pagan god..."
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 667