- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28216 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG *NEW PLAYERS WELCOME*
« Reply #225 on: April 05, 2013, 11:45:39 pm »

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 56 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (26), grenade (1),   Glasses case
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3), Shotgun (2), Sub-machine gun (2)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
---------------------

"I....I ain't got a clue marm...." He says, confused. His voice was a lot like the gun, deep and booming. His accent was hard to place, it was a little like a Texan accent, though it was somehow different. "I...woke up....just a tick ago. I ain't got no memory....The hell you talkin' about, commin' to life?" He continues to ask. "The hell am I?"

What do you do now?

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2013, 11:53:47 pm »

Patricia sighed. "This is a museum. Pro'lly 'bout 200 years in the future since what y'all know. Made a statue of a person, -looks real good, don't it?- and it came to life when all the fancy made-up stuff did. That's why guns are trying to whack us. You're the statue. Don't matter much. Y'seem nice enough. Come help me with this, now." The last was spoken in her most authoritative voice she could muster; which was quite a voice, indeed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2013, 12:06:27 am »

[Heh, sorry about that Rolepgeek.]

Alec left the smouldering ash of his cig in the ash tray in his room, quickly joining the others. He listens to the group, a little confused on what exactly happened with the Danish Werewolf, but mentally shrugged seeing more important matters at hand. First deployment, so soon. Didn't have time to practice. Alec berated himself silently for wasting time when he should of been practicing with his weapon, although he knew that he wouldn't of gotten any better in the short span there was. Didn't help any with his annoyance towards himself however.

Alec checked his equipment over. Packs, check. Lighter, check. Sledge, check. Shrike, check. Ammo, check. Seems everything is here. He feels comforted with the familiar weight of his hammer, although he couldn't help but wonder tensely if it would have to taste blood instead of mortar soon. Alec felt silly, but he couldn't help but think up an apology for it. The sledge has been with him since he's first started his job, a gift from a friend. He wanted to use it to help people, but if he must hurt to help, well, so be it. Alec hefted the Shrike in a ready stance and shook his head. No questions and as ready as he'll ever be.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:16:57 am by Xanmyral »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2013, 12:12:18 am »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 56 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (26), grenade (1),   Glasses case
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
---------------------

"A...Statue?" He says, looking down at himself and clawing at his chest. "But...Why? I ain't got no idea what is going on marm, Ill do what I can. I jus' want to know what is goin' on is all..." he says, looking confused. There is noise in the room you came from, slight but obvious, as Scout gets wheeled out to the ambulance.

You continue to walk down the hallway, as the man follows behind you, eyes under his hat as you two walk down the hallway. There was a second sign, "END OF EXHIBIT", with a small-wooden door blocking the end. You can hear some noises behind the door, some insane laughing and the sound of someone loading a gun. How do you proceed?

-------------------

As you can tell, my accent gets worse and worse as I get more and more tired. Off to bed, just got your warning Xanmyral, have to get ya in the morning.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2013, 12:16:35 am »

[No problem, everyone's gotta sleep.]

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 06, 2013, 11:07:17 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"If there are no questions, then we need to be off. They could be dangerous to the townsfolk" Otonashi continued. The men then scrambled to get extra equipment, Tommy got a silver bullet, David got a bright-red grenade, but that is all you can see. The people then line up again in the garage, at the back of the hallway. It is another large room a little like the dry dock, a large room with a curved roof, a cement floor, and a single helicopter standing in the middle. It looks like a normal helicopter you might see in a hospital or news station, just a simple civilian style helicopter. A door opens on the side, a small set of stairs coming down. The squad files in, Otonashi first followed by David, then Tommy and Helena. You follow behind, fitting in the small helicopter uncomfortably.

The helicopter looks a little bigger on the inside. There are several chairs about, something like a cross between a dentist chair and an airplane chair. Everyone is sitting on one, Tommy and Helena in the back, David sitting next to you, and Otonashi fling the plane. The roof opens up, like a clamp, as snow comes poring in the building. The sides of the now open roof glow red, as it heats up, the helicopter lifts off, entering out into the heavy snowfall. The helicopter then starts forward at a quick speed, acting like a normal helicopter for about ten minutes. Once the snow gets lighter, the squad begins lying down in their chairs, pulling a lever on the side, as a jet-like mask falls from the ceiling, the crew begins to put them on, also putting on an X like seat belt. David takes some time to help you put yours on. "This may be a bit uncomfortable..." He says as he shows you how to put your seat belt on. "We don't have anything in your size. Just....hold on tightly, I guess. We will see if Oto can get it converted right, good luck buddy." He says, as he puts his own stuff on. You put the mask on, obscuring your vision. The helicopter shudders, you can hear what sounds like mechanical moving, and the plane picks up a lot of speed. At first it is really uncomfortable, as the seat cuts into you, but the seat soon expands, becoming much more comfortable. You had put your equipment in a bag next to you, but you can't hear it past your mask.

A few hours later, the plane shudders again, slowing back down, as the air stops circulating through your mask. You take the mask off, and see everyone else getting up. You look out side to see a forest, with tall evergreen trees far below the helicopter. As the helicopter continues, David throws you a head piece, which you put on, noticing everyone else is wearing one. "A communicator" David explains over the headphones, "Really helps keep in touch."

Otonashi comes up over the communicator this time. "We must now go over strategy" he said, as he continues to fly the helicopter. "I have deduced the location of the werewolves main base. We cannot use the helicopter if my assumption is correct, so we will have to go in the cave together. They where seen as a werewolf on a random day, so it is likely the transformation is voluntary, and we will have to fight them in wolf form. If we simply enter the cave in squad formation, then hunt any outliers, we should be able to get this mission done simply. Any questions?"

Any questions?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2013, 11:13:58 am »

"Good. Then come help with this then; God knows how ya know how to shoot, but ya do. So let's take care o' whatever is hollerin' over there." Patricia makes sure all her guns are loaded, then approaches the door cautiously, signaling the cowboy to stand on the other side.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2013, 11:40:24 am »

Stats:
---------------------

You load your revolver and shotgun, seeing all your guns are loaded, and then kick down the door. It folds easily under your solid kick, opening up to what appears to be another hallway. Two other hallways come in, probably from the other exhibits, on your left and right with closed doors. But in the middle is what grabs your attention.

Several bodies lay around on the ground, blood soaking out of them. Smears of blood went across the wall, forming swastikas on the cement wall and across the floor. Sitting in the middle of the three hallways on a folding chair was a man with blue eyes and blond hair, wearing an SS uniform with blood on his hands, as he sits in front of three doors. Two have the male and female signs in front of them, bathrooms, and the last is probably a storage.

The man sits up and looks toward you, an evil smile across his face. "Ah good. They said you would come." He said, his voice medium low. He continued to laugh, half insane. "Ah and you brought my big brother Colt with you!" he continued, standing up now. The cowboy looked confused for a second. The nazi took this and laughed, a little more joy in it then the insane laughter before. "Ah come on Colt! Don't you remember your little brother Walther?" he asked, standing up now. "Ah, I guess those replacement parts made you incomplete. Ah well, Your still better then all these wanna bees around here. We are the only two REAL ones in here!" He says, continuing to laugh, getting more insane as he goes on.

You continue to point your gun at him, but he appears to be unarmed, so you have not shot yet. What do you do?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2013, 11:46:27 am »

"D'ya really know him then, cowboy? Or can I shoot, seein' as how he's clearly crazy as a barncat wanting to ride a bloodhound?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 06, 2013, 12:12:20 pm »

Stats:
---------------------

"I... I ain't got no clue who this fella is. But I don't take kindly to leaving bodies everywhere" The cowboy says. "I ain't letting you get away. I'll fill ya with lead, then maybe yall' answer my questions." You hear the cowboy aim to fire....*click*.....The nazi laughs again. "Your out of ammo big brother!" He continues, the laugh a little more sane again. He walks over to a corpse, a security guard with a bullet proof vest on, and squats down next to it. "Ah this little guy right here let me have his ammunition. He won't be needing it any more...It is such a shame to. Maybe I just need to knock some since into you, brother. The human has been spreading lies..."

Just then, you shot at him with your shotgun. Before you fire, he picked up the copse of the security guard as a shield, the bullets slamming into the vest spewing out blood and dust. The corpse's head lay limply, and had a swastika cut into it's forehead and a large chunk of the back of it's scull bludgeoned in. The nazi laughs some more. "Ah, nice try girly... I will have fun killing you" he continued, as he walked toward the back door, still using the corpse as a shield. He drops it as he enters the storage room, closing the door behind him.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 06, 2013, 01:52:54 pm »

Patricia frowns. "Come on. Let's kill this jackass." She walks over to the storage room door and tests the handle. He probably locked it. If he did, she'll shoot the lock with the shotgun, reload with one hellfire round and a normal round, and then wait to see what happens, while she signals for the cowboy to get some ammo and stay ready.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 06, 2013, 02:41:25 pm »

Stats:
---------------------

You go over to the door, finding it easily open. "It is probably a trap..." the cowboy said, as he checks himself for ammo. "I ain't got any" he said, shrugging. He went over to the guard and took his gun, it was empty as well. You do manage to load a hellfire round easy enough, and open the door enough to see inside. It is a large room with rows of items on shelves, kind of like in a super market, but there was no sign of the nazi.

What do you do now?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2013, 03:48:52 pm »

[Seems I lost my equipment in my stat sheet.]

Not the most pleasant of rides... But fast at least, Alec supposes. He nods at David, taking the communicator and fitting it on quickly. Hearing David's voice over it confirmed to him that it worked fine, he couldn't help but agree that it probably does indeed come in handy with keeping in contact. He mentally perked up when he heard the commander speak, listening to his idea as to a plan. Sounded good to him. Alec took a quick look to check to make sure his equipment to see if it was, or at least near, where it was last before thinking of a question.

"Numbers?" Hard to track down outliers if you don't even know how many there are. He couldn't help but feel a strange spot of humor at the thought that soon he might have to fight werewolves. Before this all happened he would never of thought of such things, beyond fantasy.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 03:51:06 pm by Xanmyral »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2013, 04:36:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

--------------------

[Seems I lost my equipment in my stat sheet.]

But of course. You put it in the bag, remember? Its not like I made a mistake, because if I made a mistake, why would I have an excuse?

------------------------

"Of course. We have thirteen confirmed, and growing by the day. The townspeople have set up cameras, and will call if they find anything on their property. If that is all, we are about to land" Otonashi continues, as the helicopter begins its decent. The squad had put their seats back to sitting up and had begun getting their equipment out, arming themselves. You do the same, checking over your gun once more. The helicopter lands, and the door opens, as the squad hurries out the door in the opposite order you came in, with you going out first. You get in a quasi formation, with you and Tommy in the back, Oto in the middle, and Helena and David in the front, forming a sort of X as you looked about your surroundings. There was a cave in a hillside, it looks like it started out natural but had human modifications, as apparent from the several wooden beams on the side, holding it up. The squad entered the hillside, and Otonashi pulls out a large flashlight, wearing it light a backpack. It illuminates the inside of the cave, enough so you can see several feat away. After several minutes of walking, you end up in a larger cavern, open to the air, if slightly. It was a large canyon, with a small opening near the top. Otonashi orders you to stop, and he puts his fingers to the ground, looking around. "They are definitely here." Otonashi says, "There is a track here. Continue."

After a few more steps, you end up in a kind of dugout road, splitting into two sides. The left side goes up at an incline, like some kind of primitive stairway. The right goes down, darkening as it continues. Otonashi orders you to stop once again. He puts his hands behind his back and begins to think, looking at both paths. "Looks like we must split the group." He says, after a bit. "Alec, David, and I should take the lower path, we need my light to be able to do this. Tommy and Helena, you have better range and better night vision. Keep in contact."

You split up, keeping in relatively the same formation. Otonashi's light is keeping it bright, but other then that all you can see is the dirt hole around you. Every once and a while there is a wooden gate around the hole, apparently to keep it stable, but other then that it was a simple hole. A good walking distance later, Otonashi gives the nonverbal command to stop. You stand quietly with the others, and you hear it to. Deep breathing, snarling, and scratching, ahead of you a bit.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2013, 08:22:23 pm »

Patricia stalks through the room, ready, after giving the Cowboy her revolver. "You pro'lly don' know how to use a speed-loader, do ya? Sad..." Gun up and ready to fire buckshot should the Nazi bastard show himself. She inspects the shelves she walks by, knowing enough about movies to suspect he might shove one on her or be hiding behind one...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43