- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28214 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG *TAKING NEW PLAYERS*
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2013, 10:20:35 pm »

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (29), grenade (1),  Glasses case
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3), Shotgun (2), Sub-machine gun (2)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
--------------

Scout nods as he unsilences his gun. "Sounds good" he said, getting into position. "Ready when you are." You then move in, walking though another small hallway, with your gun in position. Suddenly you come into a large room, with several old weapons everywhere. There where about a dozen guns, most flying around. Several where rifles, a few where pistols, all apparently unloaded and not in firing shape. But there was also a small field-cannon with a cannonball, pointing directly at you. You quickly look around for cover, finding nothing sufficient.

What do you do?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2013, 10:27:36 pm »

Hit the deck!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2013, 10:34:46 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (29), grenade (1),  Glasses case
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
--------------

You quickly hit the ground, seconds before the cannon goes off with a deafening *POOOM*, a large cannonball flying right where your torso was hits the wall several feet behind you, causing the cannonball to fly past the drywall and make a dent in the cement behind it. Two old-style rifles began to scoop up black powder from a case somewhere behind the cannon as the cannonball starts to pull free. A rifle and a revolver-style pistol start heading toward you cautiously.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2013, 07:55:47 pm »

Buckshot to the barrel! Rifle first, if I can't get both, then the revolver. Afterwards, leap forward and try to grab them by the handles. Weapons vs. weapons...I can use them!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG *NEW PLAYERS WELCOME*
« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2013, 09:56:31 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (28), grenade (1),  Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

You shoot the rifle with your right barrel, splintering wood and bending mettle, sending it flying to the ground. The pistol begins spinning like a top as it heads toward you, but you manage to get around off into it, causing it to fly down as well. You roll over to the pistol and pick it up, but find it unusable. It is just a replica, and even then is filled with storage chemicals making it unusable. You might be able to throw it, but that is about it.

The cannon ball pulls itself out of the wall, and begins to roll back to the cannon which is preparing to fire. What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2013, 09:59:40 pm »

Pick up the broken rifle. Stick it into the cannon barrel before the ball gets there. If it gets there first, jump over the cannon. Or try.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2013, 10:05:49 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (28), grenade (1), Broken Replica Rifle,  Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

You pick up the broken rifle and make a run for the cannon. One of the guns loading the cannon jumps toward you, but you manage to jump to the side, only to trip over the cannonball, falling to the ground. You cought yourself without any damage, but the cannonball continued to pick up speed as it jumped into the barrel.

Hearing the gunfire, Scout rushes in the entrance with his gun raised. What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2013, 10:16:33 pm »

Buckshot into the cannon barrel!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2013, 10:22:55 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (28), grenade (1), Broken Replica Rifle,  Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

You quickly point your gun at the cannon and bull the trigger! *Click*....Damn. You fired both of your barrels at the guns who attacked you. You go to quick draw your revolver, but the cannon fires again. The large *BOOM* fills the air as the cannonball flies next to you, *WHOOSHING* as it changes directions! It rolls right into Scout's arm with an unpleasant sound, sending him to the ground with a small shout.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2013, 10:25:52 pm »

Grab the cannon. Flip it over. Jump up and down on it. Get out revolver. Shoot at any guns going for Scout.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2013, 10:41:58 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 56 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (28), grenade (1),   Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

You grab the cannon and flip it over, which turns out to be difficult. It looks like it is just a replica, but it must way at least two hundred pounds. Using all your strength, you push it over, creaking the wheels, and jump on it, cracking the wheels as the cannon crashes to the tiled floor.

You grab your revolver and rush over to Scout, who was being surrounded by three guns who where taking advantage of his injury. You fire two shots at the nearest, sending it flying to the ground. They then turn their attention to you, as you fire two more bullets at a rifle coming at you like an arrow, and sending it cracking down at your feet. The next gun, a pistol, gets really close, and you can't get a good shot at it. You pull out the broken gun you had stored awkwardly and hit the gun with it, snapping your gun in half and sending the pistol flying back.

The remaining guns are apparently getting into some kind of battle formation, four rifles in front with four pistols in back. What do you do now?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2013, 11:47:43 pm »

You indeed accepting new players? This acceptable? I haven't caught up with the thread yet however, but will when I get the time.
Spoiler: Warning, Rather Large (click to show/hide)
Spoilers are your friend. Although I wish they could be nested.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2013, 12:30:56 am »

You indeed accepting new players? This acceptable? I haven't caught up with the thread yet however, but will when I get the time.

Yep! That is great. It isn't really necessary to get caught up, you can if you want to see my writing style a bit, but at the moment nothing major has happened (That I am willing to spoil...). In fact, we only have Patricia left, most of the other players have gone dormant.

Forgive me if I do something stupid in this post, it is getting late here. Try to make it a rule not to wright past 10:00, and I think I have already spelled write wrong a dozen times already.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-------------------

All right! Now lets see if I remember how to write and opening!
-------------

You look outside the circular window of the ship at the large building on the snowy ground. You have been traveling for maybe a week on a relatively small cargo boat, filled with boxes of everything from ammunition to boxes of pens. It wasn't a bad journey, the people where friendly if a bit distant, and you had a lot of alone time. You had offered to help a little on the boat, mostly moving things around, and managed to not have any mishaps. Overall, a very uneventful trip. The building is large, though not tall, and reminded you of a school, somehow. An ice breaker boat was leading you to a dry dock in the side, with two openings like some kind of ramp. The ice breaker goes in the first, being pulled by a complicated series of large chains, as your ship follows suit. The boat lurches as the boats PM speaks up. "Alec, time for you to get off." you hear the captain's voice speak up, rather work like. You exit your cabin, a small room you had spent the week in, and exit the boat. People where moving equipment out of the cargo hold, as a young man waves toward you.

"Alec Rowe?" He asks in a somewhat-high voice, questioningly. How do you greet him?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2013, 12:56:47 am »

Alec stretches when he reaches land, glad to be in a larger space. Less chances of bumping into a wall or edges or break anything. Hard to break good wooden boxes, at least by nudging them that is. Alec readjusted his jacket, watching his breathe come out as steam, as he pondered if he should offer any help with the cargo. His hand unconsciously snakes for his pocket to dig out a cigaret. Idly glancing around to get a better look at the work being done, as well as for any 'No Smoking' signs, he takes in the scene around him. He wouldn't be surprised if he found signs prohibiting smoking, official-type buildings didn't tend to appreciate such things.

Stopping when he heard someone say his name, Alec turned his attention to the young man. He gave the man a nod, then getting rid of one last creak in his neck, he ambled his way towards the young man. When there, his large hand presents itself for a handshake, Alec's face still having a rather tired look.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:01:39 am by Xanmyral »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2013, 09:15:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-------------

The man shakes your hand firmly, though you shake his more firmly. You notice a "NO SMOKING" sign with several other languages written under it, and the "no smoking" symbol just to for good measure. The man speaks. "Hello. I am your squad commander, my name is Otonashi Satou, former US special forces. Call me Oto, it is easier to say when you are in a hurry. Here, follow me" he says as he turns, waving you to follow him. You do so, leaving the dry dock through a thick steel door that opens with a *WOOSH* sound, which closes heavily behind you as you enter a hallway. It is significantly warmer in here, and it gets even warmer the further away you get from the door. The hallway is large, enough for several people to walk next to each other, and there are a few people walking around and doing their own work at the moment. After a few minutes of walking, you end up in an even larger hallway, probably the size of a normal highway with people running to and fro, some with cargo and boxes, others with guns across their backs, and others still just strolling around. You follow Oto carefully, to avoid getting lost in the crowd. Eventually you make another turn, going into a smaller hallway, like one you would find in a hospital. Doors are along all sides, some ornate some simple, and there are a few more hallways breaking off from this.

Oto turns to one of the doors and motions for you to stop. You look at the door, a solid door made of what looks like cast iron, with the words "Ouroboros Squad" above a well-designed image of a cast iron snake, eating its own tail in a figure 8. Oto opens the door, and you follow. Several people are standing and sitting around the room, looking toward the door as you enter. "Troops, this is Alec Rowe, the new member." Otonashi says, his hands behind his back.

How do you greet them?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43