- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28210 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2013, 08:51:57 pm »

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), HELLFIRE shells (5), grenade (1),  Glasses case
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3), Shotgun (2), Sub-machine gun (2)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
--------------

You go to the armory, and look around for a shotgun. You find a few, two catching your eye. There was a double-barrel shotgun, which would probably be the easiest to use but needs to load a lot more. There was also a Siaga like the twins showed you earlier, which is probably a lot harder to fire, but has a lot higher rate of fire, maybe making up for it.

Looking around for bullets, you notice a box marked "HELLFIRE SHELLS", taking a handful and putting it in your ammo pocket. You also look around for explosive shells, not finding any. Apollo comes in, and seeing your plight, hands you a grenade from his belt. You put the grenade on your own belt, as Apollo grabs a black gun from a locked safe in the back. "Ak-103" Apollo said proudly, waving the gun. "Not quite as accurate as the m-16, but it has a higher caliber. My sister and I like to switch up our guns every week or so, and this mission seems like the perfect time to do it." He then left, leaving you to yourself.

Which gun do you want to choose? Any further equipment you want before you leave?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2013, 09:08:14 pm »

Double-barrel. I'm still new to this.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2013, 09:47:08 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (5), shotgun shells (30), grenade (1),  Glasses case
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
--------------

You grab the double barreled shotgun and thirty shells, putting the shells in your ammo pocket. You then return the the garage, where most everyone is ready. Then you all file in the jetcopter once again, with Scout taking a seat at the far end of the jetcopter. You take off, just as you normally would.

A few hours later, you find yourself flying above a small city, heading toward a large building. The police appeared to have blocked it off, with police stationed around it, with a large consecration in the front behind their police cars. You land in a small grassy area that looks like it has been prepared for you, and the whole group files out. Your team gets into assault position, and you head to the buildings. The police make a small gap to allow you in, and Goldman takes a minute to talk to the officer. You notice that several items lay scattered near the opening of the door, a stone-tipped spear, a bronze bowl, and a fur coat or something similar to it. They all had bullet holes all across them. "At least we know we can shoot them..." Scout says, looking in the same direction as you. Goldman nodes, finishing his conversation, and you return to squad formation. The current formation was a wedge, with Goldman in the back, you and Charlie on either side, the twins ahead of you, and Scout at point. Being in a squad position is awkward, since you are not used to it, but they did give you some minor training before deploying you.

You move in, weapons ready, coming into a mostly empty room. There where a few broken glass cases, and a large T-Rex fossil in the middle of the room. It was decidedly not moving, so the team was relaxed. Goldman noticed a map on the side, and gave a command over the communicator to investigate it. The group goes over, and Scout steps to the side, allowing Goldman to investigate the map.

"It looks like they are doing an exhibit on human history..." Goldman says, over the communicator though he is only a few feet away. "It breaks up into three pieces. On the left is an exhibit on WWII, the middle is an exhibit on the old west, and the right is an exhibit on the middle ages. Interesting selection, I would have personally chosen something that goes together better..."

"Alright. We will probably have to split up to get everything, before something ends up getting out. Scout and Patricia, I will leave you to the old west. There shouldn't be anything too bad there, just be careful. The twins can take the middle ages. Charlie and I will go to the WWII exhibit. There are some things I have always wanted to shoot in there..." Goldman continued, breaking up the formation. "At least we can do this out of formation." Apollo said, smiling. "Feels much more natural this way." "Speak for yourself..." Charlie said, "back in the military, we used squads all the time. Feels weird to run around like a kid playing cops and robbers after all that training...."

"Any questions, problems, or further information before we proceed?" Goldman asks, turning away from the map.

Well, anything?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG *TAKING NEW PLAYERS*
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:34 pm »

Just an update: I have a little extra time and can probably take one or two new members if anyone else wants to play.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2013, 10:58:04 pm »

"Will the guns work, then? They didn't give 'em real guns, right?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2013, 04:11:58 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (5), shotgun shells (30), grenade (1),  Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

Goldman thinks for a second before answering. "Maybe." Goldman says, unsure. "Most of the guns are, of course, replicas. There are a few real guns, but they shouldn't have any ammunition, and if they do just a few shots. But we are talking about moving guns here. For all we know, they could be possessed by demons and shoot fire. It would be wise to assume that they can shoot, we don't have enough information to proceed yet. Any further questions?"

Any further questions?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »

Nope.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »

Stats:
--------------

After the team is silent for a second, Goldman gives a break formation hand signal as you all raise your guns and go through the door. The room leads to a small, walled hallway with two entrance ways, with a bathroom in the middle. The twins go off to the right, while your team goes left with Goldman's. After going through a small hallway with carpeted walls, you see a separate arc marked "WWII", which Goldman and Charlie jog into, slowing down with Charlie in front. You continue down a hallway to the right, the floors changing to tile as you and Scout continue to jog.

You come up into a large open room marked "OLD WEST", with a fake bar door as an entrance. You and Scout position yourselves on each side of the door, and scout peeks over the top, ducking back when an arrow strikes the door right below his head, sending it flying back. The arrow remains trapped for a few seconds, before wiggling itself free and returning to wherever it came from. You manage to see through the gate when it swings open. There where Native American items everywhere, with three broken glass cases in the middle. Outside of the glass cases where three model Indians wearing some buckskin clothing, with a few items flying around them. There where several bows, probably model, but enough to be able to help the arrow fly faster.

Scout pulls his gun into position as he gets on his knees, firing his gun, which looks like a midget assault rifle, four times into the room. The bullets hit one of the standing models, sending it falling to one side easily. However, the cloths of the model continued to moving, as if the model was still there, as the items begun their assault on you.

What do you do?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2013, 06:03:40 pm »

"They use wood to make this stuff right? Cover it with lacquer or somethin'? That burns real easy, din't it?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2013, 06:18:52 pm »

Stats:
--------------

Scout returns to his position next to the door and nods. "Yep, they have to keep the humidity down as well, it would probably burn great. Toxic though, if you breath it in. Are you planning something?" He then fires from around the door, the bullets slamming into a buffalo skin that was painted, moving along like a ghost. Two bullets slam into it, causing holes, but it stands. Two more arrows slam into the wall next to you.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2013, 06:24:55 pm »

"Take a deep breath." I'll fire one of my shells into the room, hoping to catch some stuff with the buckshot, then load my shotgun with an incendiary round. And fire that in, aiming for the largest collection of flammable animated things. And then, maybe, we run?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2013, 07:50:37 pm »

Stats:
--------------

You get into the stance the twins had shown you and fire once into the room, punching a hole in the buffalo hide about the size of a fist. You get back to your cover as a deer skin mockisin comes flying at you, only to be shot down by a flurry of bullets from Scout. You open your gun and take out a bright red shell, putting it into your gun, careful to not drop the other shell still in it. You hold your breath as you take your stance again...

You fire the hellfire round into the room, sending a huge shower of sparks off in front of you, sending your gun recoiling back into your arm painfully. The cone of sparks flies over the room, some sparks skipping along the floor, many catching on the bows and catching some of the display on fire. Several of the models where also damaged, and you run back as smoke fills the room. Scout follows you as you retreat, fire alarms going off behind you. You wait a few minutes, then Scout goes ahead, crawling along the floor. The communicator blares up "All clear" as you return to the room. There is a cone, starting out small but widening to be at least ten feet wide, of black suit from where you had fired. Several of the display cases had been set on fire, and the sprinklers where firing off. The bows where blackened and broken in half, and what remained of the other things lay on the floor in a soggy mess. The items you hit must have run around while on fire, you think.

"Hellfire round, ah?" Scout says, as he pokes the arrow with is boot. "They used to just have dragon fire rounds. Really just a gimmick. But these things are the real deal. We needed something with real kick, and they gave it to us..." Scout then reloads his own gun, looking around. "Still has some draw backs... Short range. Unreliable, half of them don't even go off. And you risk damaging yourself if you don't use it right. I will take one of these any day..." He says, looking fondly at his gun. He then looks at the wall, noticing a map. "Looks like the next room is about weaponry...How do you want us to go in?"

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2013, 09:59:12 pm »

"Not really, but do we have a choice? Maybe throw a grenade in first?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2013, 10:39:57 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 60 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), double barreled shotgun, HELLFIRE shells (4), shotgun shells (29), grenade (1),  Glasses case
Stats:
--------------

Scout looks around the room while answering. "Potentially" he said, "Though we don't know exactly what we are facing, you might want to save it." He then takes a grenade out of a pack and puts it on a clip on his belt. "I was thinking more along the line of how we go in. We might be getting shot at. We could try going in low, separating and clearing the room." he says, pulling something out of his backpack. "Or I could suppress my gun, and go in ahead to see if I can get a flank. They shouldn't be familiar with the sound of suppressed guns, so if you come in and make a big distraction with your boom stick we could clear them that way. That won't work if they don't see and hear like we do, though....I am not sure it would work on ghosts." He says, fitting the silencer on his gun. "Unless you have a better idea?" he asks.

Any better ideas"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:48:30 pm by Stirk »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2013, 07:42:19 pm »

Ghosts? That ain't good.

"What about this? I'll pump out my buckshot, get their attention, and while they're focused in my, y'all'll get into a good position, and start suppressin' me, so I can move up and start usin' my revolver.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43