- 0 (0%)
////
- 0 (0%)
!2!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 09:40:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43

Author Topic: Operation Archangel- Modern Role Playing Game *Accepting New Members...Still*  (Read 28207 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Archangel RPG
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2013, 06:17:36 pm »

Name: Patricia Garfien
Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 50 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (3), Glasses case
HP: 11
Stats:
Int: 9
Str: 11
Agi: 10
Skills: General Medic(3), Small Arms (3)
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Perks: Excellent bedside manner.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...
---------------------------

You talk to the others and they agree with your plan. The twins rushed off down the hallway in assault positions as you and Charlie set up a defensive position. Charlie quickly drug some of the sandbags from the MG nest to make his own nest, putting his gun on the top. You also take up position under the haphazard position at the end of the new hallway, as the sound of footfall gets closer.

A group of robed cultist, wielding what looks like AK-47s, come running around the corner with weapons ready. Charlie fires from his gun, sending one of the troops flying and the rest retreating in surprise. He continues suppressing fire, as the cultist return fire. No bullets get close to hitting either of you, it looks like the cultist are not trained very well. You yourself are able to take aim carefully and score several hits, putting a whole round into the wall that you are getting fired upon from. You don't think you scored anything immediately fatal, but it did seem to put them out for a while.

After a good amount of trench, fighting, you hear something heavy moving toward you. Out from the corner comes what looks like the entire defensive position, five men armed with assault rifles ran around the corner and rush toward you. Then, behind them, came a large man, holding the machinegun and firing it haphazardly down the hallway. The kick is so horrible he cuts down one of his own men, it looks like they don't care for their own lives any more. Charlie keeps firing his machinegun, and you had recently reloaded.

What do you do?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2013, 07:41:48 pm »

Empty the glock into the big guy, aim for the head. Take more careful aim with the magnum, take out the assault-rifle wielders. Be ready to lay down suppression fire if Charlie needs to reload.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2013, 09:18:33 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (2), Glasses case
Stats:
Advantages: She has steady hands, and is very calm in high stress situations. This can be a lifesaver in the field.
Disadvantages: Territorial about her work, needs glasses/contacts(farsighted), and a functional alcoholic.
Quirks: Racist. Yep. Against EVERYONE. Not to the point where she dislikes them, just the point where she believes just about every stereotype there is. Curiously enough, not religious, or homophobic, or sexist. I can change this if it might cause problems.
Bio: Patricia grew up in southern Texaz, raised by two rich white parents who fit every stereotype of rich white people there was, or almost. They did love their daughter, but they were also assholes to most people below their station. When she became a surgeon in college, they were delighted to see their little girl take up such a proud profession. When the chupacabras started striking, she managed to save her brother's life, barely, but had to run, and he was left behind. She rode a horse for hours, eventually letting the poor thing rest, where she was taken in by some kind colored people. Long story short, she ended up joining the Archangel foundation, to help keep the fighting men alive. That said, being a Texan, she's not bad with a pistol either...

You ready your glock, why trying to duck under the heavy fire from the machinegun. Somehow, even with all the guns firing, you manage to not get injured at all. You must be really lucky. You manage to aim under all the stress and fire a few rounds from your glock. The bullets slam into the man, spewing blood as they hit his chest, his arm, and his chest again. He continues firing. He must be on some kind of drugs, you realize, probably anabolic steroids on top of something making him a beserker. You fire seven more times, hitting him in a rather poor but effective grouping around his torso, neck, and head, as he falls to his knees, firing the gun as he dies.

You ready your revolver as you look to the others. They where firing their guns while running, only serving as suppressing fire. They might as well be shooting with their eyes closed, they are not hitting anywhere close. You do think they could do some damage if they get closer...

Charlie was doing an impressive job keeping down the enemy, his high fire rate cutting down the troops like an axe to a sapling. A few more troops came running up with the others, and you take aim at a few of the further ones. You shoot six times, two bullets causing a man to stumble and fall, never to get up, the other four getting down some of the more experienced shooters who had stopped running to be able to shoot effectively. The sound of gunfire fades away, as the hallway becomes quite. The hall is littered with enemies, some look like they just fell. The robes are already blood colored, and aside from the occasional head shot, they mostly fell on their wounds. They where all obviously dead, it is time to move on from here, you think. Charlie goes up to the large man with the machinegun and rips the ammunition out as he had done earlier, putting it in his pack with the rest. You can hear distant gunfire, probably the twins fighting.

"Well the doors open" Charlie says, "We could probably get Goldman and the cops to come in as backup..." he starts, changing the barrel on his gun. "But we are kind if in a hurry, it sounds like our buddies are in trouble. And I am not sure they could help much in this situation..."

What do you want to do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2013, 09:24:07 pm »

Help immediately. I'll lay down some suppression fire so he can set up his gun effectively once we get there.

As a note, suppression fire is just any sort of sustained fire, accurate or not, meant to keep someone from poking their head up; so I can do something at least with my pistols.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2013, 09:57:04 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (1), Glasses case
Stats:

You tell Charlie your plan and you both go rushing down the hallway, after you reload your glock. The hallway has many heavy doors, a few of them open to reveal empty rooms, giving off a creepy feeling the deeper you go into the hallway. You head toward the sound of firing as it gets louder, you can here the three rounds of the twins guns next to the din of the aks. The hallway ends, and you arrive in a large room, like some kind of gym. The walls where bare cement, with no windows, and two concrete pillars in the middle of the room, making it look like a parking garage. The sound of gunfire echoed thru room, and you noticed the twins have been firing from behind the two thick pillars. Across from them is a door with sandbags in front of it. There where several cultists firing from the sandbags, and many corpses piled up. The doors open, and a few more men come out. They notice you, and you and Charlie go to take cover behind the pillars as well.

"Glad you could join us!" Apollo said, as he cleared a jam next to you. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it!" he says, firing three bullets toward the sandbags. You prepare to fire suppressing fire, thinking how to do it. You briefly think about firing the way some Russian guy showed you a way back...Macedonian? But you throw that out of your head. That was for two revolvers, the glock could probably work better. You fire a clip at the cultist in suppressing fire, helping Charlie set up an effective defense. You don't score to many hits, but the twins help and you effectively suppress the enemy long enough for Charlie to get his gun up. He had it set up right at the corner of the column, which isn't exactly the best place to put it, but it manages to suppress them a lot better. Once or twice, it looks like he is about to get shot, but he manages to not die. A cultist throws a Molotov, but Artemis somehow catches it and throws it back. "Poorly made Molotov..." Apollo stated, as a small fire started near the sandbags. "At least we got lucky. But the guy had the right idea..." he said, pulling out a grenade. He lobs it high around the corner, exploding some of the cultist. Artemis takes the opportunity to rush to the sandbags, and Apollo follows. A few minutes go by, and no one else comes out.

The communicator buzzes as the group starts to talk to each other. "We should move in..." Artemis started, "We need to hurry. They could be almost done in there, and I don't think anyone else is coming..." "But we have the advantage here" Charlie blared, "And they have the advantage in their own area. We could wait them out, and beat them on our own terms."

What do you suggest?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2013, 10:25:02 pm »

As usual, a compromise. Me and the twins will move up to try and disrupt the cultists, everyone else(Goldmann's with us, right?) will stay behind in case we need to fall back. Which means, incidentally, it's fine to fall back.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2013, 10:37:46 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 46 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (1), Glasses case
Stats:

Goldmann's with us, right?

I think Goldman was driving the copter. I can't remember, honestly, it has been like a month since I wrote that.

------------------------

You inform the others of your plan, and they agree. You go and join the twins at the door, and you vault over the sandbags and burst threw the door in assault position. It is another large room, smaller then the last one. In the middle is a circle of cultists, ten on the outside with one in the middle, with some kind of runes on the ground. "FOOLS! the man in the middle yells out, as he rips a sleeve off his robe. His arm is covered with strange tattoos, which you can see from here. Artemis starts firing, but the man's arm does something strange.

His arm bulges, with grotesque tumors bulging out as he holds his arm. He screams out in pain, as his arm grows larger. This is when Artemis shoots it, the bullets causing purple blood to ooze out and the screaming to get worse. The bulges grew worse, growing more and more, into some kind of tentacle, like on an octopus. Bones start to grow out of the arm to form some kind of armor. Apollo fires his gun, its three round chipping the bone of the tentacle that is now in front of the cultist like a shield. The screams turned into some kind of deranged laughter, as the man spoke, his voice somehow carried above the gunfire. "FOOLS!" he says once more, between fits of insane laughter from him and gunfire from the twins. "YOU CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE POWER OF THE OLD ONES! WE WILL RELEASE THE GREAT GODS! THE TIMES ARE A SIGN! CATHULU FATAGAN! CATHULU FATAGAN!"

The rest of the group starts chanting the same lines after him, with the horrible appendage now stretching in a spiral shell all the way around the cultists.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2013, 10:53:08 pm »

Throw a grenade into the circle. Or tell the twins to. That tentacle will help with the reverberating force. Then shoot any living cultists, and if the middle guy is still alive, light him on fire. With some of my whiskey. FLAMES
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2013, 09:43:11 pm »

Stats:

You check your own pack for grenades, finding that you have none in your inventory. You yell your plan at the twins, who have stopped firing and are now searching thru their packs. Apollo shakes his head, as he takes out some C4 from his pack. "All I have is frag grenades" he says, readying the explosives. "They wouldn't do much more then shooting, unless I can get it in. This should be able to punch a hole in it though..."

He rushes to the dome, now a wall of bone, and places the explosives on it as the chanting gets louder. He motions you to run, and the three of you run to the next room as the C4 explodes. There is a loud noise, followed by an unearthly scream. You return to the room guns raised, as you throw a frag grenade you got off of Apollo's backpack when you where talking to him. It lands in the black hole created in the white bone, exploding and sending fragments spewing through it, like a blender. You continue to walk in, and are about to walk away satisfied when the bones begin to move again.

"FOOLS!" the voice picks up once more, with the laughing becoming even more insane. "THEY WHERE BUT PAWNS TO ME! I WILL REPLACE THEM! BUT FIRST, YOU DIE!". The hole bulges, as black tumors bulge out of the hole the explosives made. Half of the destroyed tentacle falls away in dust, as a second limb juts from the bone, spawning like some kind of alien maggot. A second identical spawns from the same hole, two identical breaking off from the broken tentacle, like some kind of hydra. One tentacle became deep black, with mouths and rows of teeth jutting out at regular angels, some in insane smiles, others in leach like holes. The other tentacle grew eyes of all sizes, many look almost human but most look like they where stolen from random animals. He then brings both tentecals up almost as legs, as he hangs like a puppet on the end, the remnant of the bone between you and him as a shield.

What do you do now?

----------------------------------

......I think I used to many metaphors and similes there.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2013, 10:21:03 pm »

The cultists are gone. Now we can flank him, and put a bullet through his head. If he adapts to that, touch my rosary to the tentacle.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2013, 08:47:04 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 45 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (1), Glasses case
Stats:

You tell the twins your plan using simple sign language they thought you when you where relaxing at the base, and they start distraction fire. You begin to circle around as he faces the other direction,trying to get to the other side. You almost get to him, when some of the eyes on the tentacle point toward you. The mouth tentacle comes flying at you like a bullet, smashing into the concrete wall inches in front of you and making a dent about an inch deep. "FOOL!" the man shouts, "I SEE ALL! YOU WILL NEVER PASS ME!". Reacting quickly, you take your cross out and touch it to the tentacle. It does nothing. "I don't think that will help here" Artemis says over the communicator, "It looks like this is Lovecraftian, not a demon."

The tentacle retracts like a snake, once again striking at you. You run forward, as the tentacle smashes into the wall behind you this time. For a second, you see the cultist in his blood red robes, and take aim with your revolver. Your bullet is intercepted by the other tentacle, which oozes purple as the man screams again. The mouth tentacle starts to surrounds you, forming a circle around you as the mouths start to bite at you. What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2013, 09:53:15 pm »

"Oh fuck you, for God's sake!"

Get out my hatchet in my left hand, cut through the tentacles. Start hacking, aim for the head if I can get a clear shot.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 44 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (1), Glasses case
Stats:

You take out your hatchet and start hacking. It is kind of awkward to use your non-dominant hand, but you bring the hatchet down on the tentacle, more purple blood oozing out as you see the tendons beneath the flesh. The man yells out, and a few of the mouths give and eldrich screech. You hack again, as the tentacles keep trying to surround you. You chop like it is fire wood, your axe going deep into the tentacle. Your next strike was easy, but after that you hit one of the mouths, sending a jolt threw your arm. You manage to continue chopping, cutting all the way threw the tentacle. It appears that there is no bone in the tentacle, just muscles and tendons, making it easy to cut threw. The mouths scream, as the tentacle retreats.

You the man as he wrenches back in pain, as you shoot a bullet toward him. It misses his head, going past him. The tentacle wrenches back, as more purple tendons come out of the end. Two more tentacles form, one coming from a human like mouth, the other from a shark like one. As the purple bulges form, a bubble forms, popping as the tentacle grows. One tentacle forms horrible spikes, made out of the same material as the bone from earlier. The second grew what appears to be tongues, from random species, lining down the thing and dripping saliva. They return to a position, like a pair of scissors, and start to attack you.

The twins got into a better position, with Apollo firing three rounds into the spiked tentacle, causing it to roll back. Artemis fired three more rounds at the cultist, chipping the bone! But failing to damage the cultist.

What do you do now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2013, 10:30:02 pm »

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I have an idea, but it's dumb. Bone saw time. It'd be in my surgical bag. Toss it to the twins; work on cutting that tentacle down? I don't really know what else to do, save keep hacking through to the fucker. Let's see if I can plant it in his skull.

Or do what OotS did with the hydra. He'll grow so much not even his supernatural body can pump the evilness fast enough and he'll pass out.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2013, 10:46:09 pm »

Equipment: Backpack :Surgical bag, .357 Magnum, hatchet, 44 .357 rounds (Speed loader) ,whiskey flask (3), rosary, glasses, Glock, Glock magazine (1), grenade (1), Glasses case
Stats:

------------------

You throw the bone saw to Apollo, who catches it as you runs towards the tentacles. The tongue tentacle comes toward you, and you chop at it, causing the purple to flow out of it. It recalls back as the screaming continues. Apollo cuts at the tentacle with eyes, as he tries to get close to the man. Artemis yells over the communicator, "Hey Charlie, your missing the party!" as she pulls something out of her backpack. She pulls out her grenade, throwing it to you, which you catch barely in the hand holding your hatchet. "Try to throw it behind the tentacle, he shouldn't be able to block it from there!" she continues. You quickly put the grenade in your pocket as the tentacles come back to attack you, you slash at the tongue tentacle forcing it back again. Apollo had cut off a good part of the eyed tentacle, causing it to spread into two new tentacles, one with skinless hands running down it, the other with finger nails and claws growing down it. Charlie finally showed up, trying to set up a position next to Artemis where he can fire without hitting you or Apollo.

What do you do now?

-----------

Or do what OotS did with the hydra. He'll grow so much not even his supernatural body can pump the evilness fast enough and he'll pass out.

Your Doctor knowlage of the human anatomy is quit impressive! Though I don't think "Human eye burgers" would catch on.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43