Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: The Mongrels of Gelduzmorn: Well, I believe this has ended. Maybe.  (Read 6567 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: The Mongrels of Gelduzmorn: We've Got a Name, But Now We Need Players.
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2013, 08:49:23 pm »

Xybia stares onward, not raising his hand to either. "Even I know that baubles and superstition aren't much defense against knives and bullets. Let's go... Or I could kill you now and save us all some time and your share of the food."
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2013, 08:51:00 pm »

Xyqam sighs. "It is not superstition, fool. This is my armor. My armor, my shield, my transportation, and my weapon. Need I prove it?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:36:32 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:19 pm »

Xyqam sighs. "It is not superstition, fool. This is my armor. My armor, my shield, my transportation, and my weapon. Need I prove it?"

"Please. We are watching." Xybia gestures to Xyqam in a frustrated turn.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:48 pm »

"Let's see it to protect you, Xyqam! Let's see it to do greatness! What even is that primitive bauble you hold to?"
Other hotel guests have stopped eating and stare at the beginning argument.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2013, 09:24:04 pm »

Xyqam glares. "I hold it to this." Upon saying the last word, the Iloial presses down a piece of the stylized amulet, and seems to focus. For a few seconds, nothing happens. Then, his skin seems to wrinkle and grow, to lose it's color, grow pale, then darken to a deep brown, while his fingers and hands fuse together and grow into long blades, only his thumbs remaining, and those becoming long and thing. "And ancient marvel of my people. The Necklace of Tryasqaai. Or as it is more commonly known, the amulet of growth."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2013, 09:30:23 pm »

Xybia spits into the ground. "A poison relic. Do you know nothing of our past sister? Poisons that pump through your veins twist your shape and body. We abandoned such atrocities long ago when it was discovered that is made some go mad... You really haven't seen a thrush beast have you... Do not be tempted by the power of such things."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2013, 09:35:25 pm »

"It is a sacred relic of our people and you shall not desecrate it's name!" The Iloial spat. By the last word, he was loud enough that it was practically yelling. At least for an Iloial. His veins bulged. "Just because your kin may not have had the strength of body or force of will to control it's powers does not mean I am the same as you. Or are you a mere Iris, too stupid to concentrate your mind beyond your superior's instructions? Perhaps a Rose, deft of mind but lacking in fortitude?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2013, 09:40:20 pm »

Some of the guests try to discreetely leave the hotel.

Andy walks up to Xyqam and yanks the amulet away, furious at him.
"No such thing even similar to this has ever been to recorded in any Iloialiq history! Now I don't know to where from this amulet belongs, nor do I know to how it works, but it does not belong to you, me, or anyone, alive or dead! Things such as this in to power and to danger simply do not exist!"
He throws it to the ground, shattering it and breaking its inner mechanics.

((There is nothing of this sort on Gelduzmorn. It's like having a laser gun in a medieval setting! It breaks things.))
My tumblr.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2013, 09:47:37 pm »

Xybia frowns at the fizzling pieces and mixing pheremones, hormones, amphetamines, and steroids popping and fizzling on the floor sending up a noxious smell. Similar to that of ammonia and burning Styrofoam leaving a tinny aftertaste. "Just as well. Horrible beasts roam the deserts and ruins of our peoples abandoned towns. There is a reason you know nothing of such creations pinkling. Let's go. It is a foul creation not of our gods."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2013, 09:57:16 pm »

"You are both insane. Your kind haved to shared all of your knowledge to the Demonbloods. The few warpers capable of seeing from to the other's eyes, the ones who have to see all, whether they wish to or not to, verify to the truth to. They sawed to your secrets. Now. We have covered to the fact that neither of you are to be trusted to anything we don't understand to. Else you make up history to fit with the objects. Whatever that thing was, it was not anything similar to what your kind have made to."
My tumblr.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2013, 09:58:09 pm »

((I had asked you about it when I made th char and you said it was okay! That there was advanced enough technology!))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2013, 10:02:50 pm »

((The way you presented just now it suggested it to be eldritch in nature. And I know you don't know better but there are problems with how it relates to the Iloial, who view using drugs to make themselves better at fighting a coward's tactic.))
My tumblr.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2013, 10:08:28 pm »

((you're very helpful with displaying these culture traits and such before we make our chars, you know. Also, it wasn't meant to be magic, it was meant to be nanotechnology or something similar.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2013, 10:10:19 pm »

((The way you presented just now it suggested it to be eldritch in nature. And I know you don't know better but there are problems with how it relates to the Iloial, who view using drugs to make themselves better at fighting a coward's tactic.))

((Kinda figured I was fleshing it out. My reasoning was it created abominations. This may be a reason they don't dig drugs. My guy did wander around for like 20 years, probably heard some pretty crazy stories and doesn't know any better to argue. Shrug. I figured if we have the tech to genetically engineer on a whim there may have been some screwups along the line and probably some splintercell Iloials down the road too, using drugs and such to make themselves all fangly and decked out. Attempts at explaining craziness.))

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 11, 2013, 10:15:48 pm »

((I think the fact we have done little more than make up a name and eat breakfast doesn't help our argument to much. Plus I like discovering the world. That being said, could you make sure we don't go to overboard before you pull the reigns and also be flexible. Sometimes it is tomato when is say tomato, not always tomauto. Maybe there was some breakfast lockes with bagels for the cat fella, your character just hadn't spotted it. Shrug. minor gripes in both directions.))
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12