Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67

Author Topic: Viva la Revolucion! Game Over, man, Game over!  (Read 131898 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Viva la Revolucion! Fire, explosions, and so much screaming...
« Reply #870 on: March 13, 2013, 08:17:19 pm »

Toony, you about gave me a heart attack.  I sure hoped that was what you were doing.

Relevant:  We should be cautious who sends the team this week, because that decides who will be the unopposed team sender should week five go to the last day.  Handy dandy chart:  Oh hey Ford already posted this, but here it is in chart form.

If this person picks,this person has unopposed choice
ToonyManLeafsnail
Nerjinnotquitethere
TiruinZombie Urist
DariushToaster
Captain FordToonyMan

Names in green are our friendly confirmed town.

Gonna ponder on this one, but this will help everyone involved:

**Effective votes
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 13, 2013, 08:23:33 pm »

Uhh...I'm pretty sure that Leafsnail didn't upvote ZU's team.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 13, 2013, 08:24:46 pm »

Wait ... I was thinking of NQT's team. Never mind.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 13, 2013, 08:26:48 pm »

I copy pasted straight from GG's posts, so it should be right.  Please do let me know if you see a problem though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 13, 2013, 08:27:25 pm »

You didn't green me on Leafsnail's team, that's the only thing that stands out.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 13, 2013, 08:32:15 pm »

That Leafsnail upvoted ZU's pick is an interesting fact, Ford. Does this signify anything to anyone?

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 13, 2013, 08:39:22 pm »

I'm very satisfied with Nerjin's inclusion on the team. His reaction seemed much more genuine than NQT's. That was a brilliant play by Toony.

That Leafsnail upvoted ZU's pick is an interesting fact, Ford. Does this signify anything to anyone?
Hmm ... given that 3/4 of that team is confirmed rebel, and the one person who isn't was on his own team ... no?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 13, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »

Dig deeper. You know that three of the five possible spies upvoted ZU's team (i.e. at least one spy, maybe two or three). My word is untrusted apparently, so I'm not going to spell it out: you make your own inferences.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 13, 2013, 08:53:55 pm »

Dig deeper. You know that three of the five possible spies upvoted ZU's team (i.e. at least one spy, maybe two or three). My word is untrusted apparently, so I'm not going to spell it out: you make your own inferences.

Yet you maintain that I'm a spy because I... voted that team down?

Also your "I'm right and I'm out if you don't see my flawless logic because you're all dumb and would conclude it if you followed reason." is pretty presumptious.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 13, 2013, 08:59:43 pm »

Your downvote has nothing to do with the reasons I think you're a spy and you know that. Are you going to give me a compelling reason why ZU and LS would have both put forward all town teams if you're not a spy? And I'm just asking Ford (and, well, everyone really) to look closer at the data and draw up their own conclusions. That's not very presumptious, is it?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 13, 2013, 09:02:01 pm »

Your downvote has nothing to do with the reasons I think you're a spy and you know that. Are you going to give me a compelling reason why ZU and LS would have both put forward all town teams if you're not a spy? And I'm just asking Ford (and, well, everyone really) to look closer at the data and draw up their own conclusions. That's not very presumptious, is it?

So because I vote with Town and against the three suspected spies who voted UP a spy team... I'm scum? Because I'm suspected scum on the all town team [a thing I didn't know at the time] and I voted AGAINST what would win me the game... I'm scum? I fail to follow your logic. I'm sorry if I am missing something here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 13, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »

You really don't get it do you? Either that or you're just winding me up on purpose. My suspecting you as a spy HAS NOTHING TO WITH HOW YOU HAVE VOTED. My case makes NO reference to your actions. It's ENTIRELY to do with the fact that you were put forward on a team by both ZU and Leafsnail (and at least one of the three of you must be a spy).

My point I made towards Ford is a separate thing not directly to do with my case against you.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 13, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »

You really don't get it do you? Either that or you're just winding me up on purpose. My suspecting you as a spy HAS NOTHING TO WITH HOW YOU HAVE VOTED. My case makes NO reference to your actions. It's ENTIRELY to do with the fact that you were put forward on a team by both ZU and Leafsnail (and at least one of the three of you must be a spy).

My point I made towards Ford is a separate thing not directly to do with my case against you.

You're right entirely. One of us [LS, ZU, Me] must be a spy because ZU basically flipped... So congrats on that one.

While I'll admit I misunderstood your argument the simple fact of the matter is that my defense doesn't change. I voted AGAINST a team that would have won me the game if I were spy. If I had some form of "SUPAH-SPESHUL-SPY-CODE" with ZU as you suggested a while ago wouldn't I have also voted up on Ford's team?

As for my team placement it was RANDOM!!! So... No conclusions can be drawn from it.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 13, 2013, 09:38:47 pm »

You sure are getting a lot of mileage out of that downvote, aren't you?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 13, 2013, 10:12:37 pm »

NQT:  If Nerjin is a spy, what do you make of him voting against four spy-containing teams- twice game-winning ones?  (The ones by Dariush, Ford, Leaf, and ZU, middle two being game winners)
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67