Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67

Author Topic: Viva la Revolucion! Game Over, man, Game over!  (Read 131844 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Viva la Revolucion! Week 3, Day 4 - Planning Mode
« Reply #765 on: March 11, 2013, 04:40:51 pm »

I've got all votes, so I'll be posting the result as soon as I get home tonight. Any last minute changes anyone wants to make, you have 3 or so hours.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 11, 2013, 04:40:57 pm »

Apparently people think I'm a spy.

Lots of other people think that Toaster is a town and I trust a majority read over personal reads.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 11, 2013, 04:44:00 pm »

I agree that Nerjin looked like scum throughout weeks 1 and 2.  But I don't see how the vote on week 3, day 1 makes any sense at all if Nerjin is a spy.  That would imply he voted down a team he knew would make him win, in spite of the fact that he had a swing vote and the fact that one of his partners jumped votes onto the team.

I'm upvoting because this is an all-rebel team, and the organizer being a spy doesn't change that.

Just for organization - as we've been stating our opinions each and everytime - could everyone post their "What I think about everyone else" list of people? Like WHo is Town/Scum? Can't do it now as I'm currently busy.
Spies: NQT, Tiruin, ZU.  Toony is a possible sub for NQT but it seems really unlikely.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:22 pm »

Here's my current list, more or less:

REBELREBELS
NQT
TIRUIN
FORD
---
DARIUSH
TOASTER
MAYBESCUM
TOONYMAN
ZU
--
LEAFSNAIL
DEATHSWORD
SPYDARS

But to be honest, I am not very certain on these (hence why the list is different to the one I put up for the vote). Like, for reasons I've stated a bunch of times, I'd never send Leafsnail on another mission, but I don't read his posts as overtly scummy (other than his continued insistence without evidence that I am a spy). In a way, I'm actually really looking forward to the end of the game so that I can finally put everyone's posts and votes into context.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 11, 2013, 07:46:35 pm »

I agree that Nerjin looked like scum throughout weeks 1 and 2.  But I don't see how the vote on week 3, day 1 makes any sense at all if Nerjin is a spy.  That would imply he voted down a team he knew would make him win, in spite of the fact that he had a swing vote and the fact that one of his partners jumped votes onto the team.
Hrrrmmm, that's true but I'm feeling weirded out and his case isn't as solid as Ford's.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 11, 2013, 08:22:44 pm »

"Fine then. In that case, it appears as if we'll come to no agreement." said Zombie, turning to Toaster. "You're next in line, Toaster. It's all up to you. Who are you going to send?"

The Team:
Toony
Ford
Toaster
Nerjin

Has been rejected by a vote of 6 to 3. The vote breakdown follows:
zombie urist: Up
leafsnail: Up
Tiruin: Up

Nerjin: Down
Dariush: Down
ToonyMan: Down
notquitethere: Down
Toaster: Down
CaptainFord: Effective Vote: down

Toaster is now Team Leader, welcome to Day 5 of the week. There will be no vote today - Whatever team Toaster proposes will be sent on the mission.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:00:00 am by GlyphGryph »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 11, 2013, 08:26:43 pm »

Sure.

Glorious Rebels
Toaster
ToonyMan
Dariush
Ford
Leafsnail

Nerjin
NQT
Zombie Urist
Tiruin
Filthy Scumbag Traitors

The space is intentional, and represents the midpoint.

PPE:  GG, you might want to double check that vote count.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 11, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »

So yeah.  Toony, Dariush, and I are going.  I'm open to send either Ford or Leafsnail- I tend to prefer Ford, but I'll accept arguments for either.  If you don't think Dariush or Toony should go, you better make a damn solid case.

I'll give this 24-48 hours for discussion before making the choice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 11, 2013, 08:35:17 pm »

Ford's absolute insistence that ZU was town after ZU fell into Ford's "trap" seems to speak negatively about Ford so I wouldn't really reccomend sending Ford.

BUT on the other hand LS was on the two failed missions. So I wouldn't exactly reccomend him.

Still yet you never answered my question of how I'm scummy by association.

But... I don't really like either prospect... Give me some time to think about this. [I know I have like 48 hours but I just wanna get this out there before I forget.]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 11, 2013, 08:40:34 pm »

I do not mind either way.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 11, 2013, 08:42:08 pm »

Nerjin: Oh, sorry.  GG's post threw me off.

I suspect ZU of trying to slip in a spy.  I know I'm town, and I'm extremely confident that Toony is too.  Ergo, if he did, it's you or Ford.  I read Ford as fairly townie after his vote flip, so that leaves you.

I fully realize it's nothing you yourself did and you can't really defend against it.  Sorry about that, but them's the breaks.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 11, 2013, 08:44:38 pm »

I understand. I sorta thought the same over you and toony. Granted as time goes by I feel Ford's flip may be a bit of a fib on his part. I can't prove it though.

Ugh... If I had to choose RIGHT NOW between Ford and LS... I'd lean towards Ford a bit. But I'd like to point out that I don't really approve of either of them 100%. The rest of the team looks alright.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 11, 2013, 08:46:46 pm »

Out of curiosity, who would you send instead?  I think I know your answer, but I'll ask anyway.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 11, 2013, 08:47:50 pm »

Well hey looks like Toaster really is confirmed Rebel now, that's good.  That means Tiruin and Leafsnail are both at least 50% spy-worthy.  I'm more confident that Tiruin is a spy so bringing Leafsnail as fourth is possible.

Ford should be okay too, but I'm tired now and can't think anymore.  I'll post tomorrow.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 11, 2013, 08:49:51 pm »

Given that Toaster is innocent (that or he's just messing with us), we shouldn't send either Leafsnail or Tiruin.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67