Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: From The Ashes, Post-Nuclear RTD: Scavengers Descend [Turn 4]  (Read 3276 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

(Right, changed the combat rules and scavenging. In the former a six means you get shot but you get an extra attack that turn, and in the latter you get a useful item and attract the attention of other scavengers. Sound good?)

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile

"There has got to be something here." Lance says as he finds another store empty. "Fuck, this would
be a lot easier if I had a map." Keep looking for weapons, also look for a map of the building."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

(Right, changed the combat rules and scavenging. In the former a six means you get shot but you get an extra attack that turn, and in the latter you get a useful item and attract the attention of other scavengers. Sound good?)

((Yes, that is quite acceptable.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

((Good.))

"Ow, ow, ow."

carry on looking.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jet scratches the insides of her elbows and whispers 'fuck it..' to herself.

She heads to the sporting good store and looks for anything from cricket bats to javelins to figure skates.
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Why is it that 6=1 these days?

-----

Swear loudly. Try to find something to improvise bandages from. Improvise and activate bandages.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

George
[2] Searching around in the tunnels, you can't find anything to create bandages from. You walk outside quickly and look in the stores for anything that would do. [2] You also can't find anything in the nearby stores.
Spoiler: Inventory & Health (click to show/hide)

Jet
[3] You manage to find a bent aluminum bat in a sporting goods store. It has a bloodstain on it and seems to have been used a lot during it's lifespan.

The Dog
[2] Unfortunately, anything helpful can't be found in the mall. [4] However, you do find a few bottles of pills under a fallen shelf that contain two pills total. This should help with the pain at least. [1] The Dog begins to feel himself lose consciousness. He falls over into a deep sleep. [UNCONSCIOUS ONE TURN]

Kat
[3] You manages to hide, but he continues to search for her regardless, his suspicion raised by something. [Enemy Roll, 5] After a few minutes of searching, he looks at where you are hiding and walks over, then rips her out of her hiding spot. You beg him to see reason. [2] He snarls and then asks you to empty your pockets or he'll bash your head in.

Lance Khan
There had to be weapons around here somewhere. Proper weapons, not useless axe handles. You give the other stores a good look over. [3] You find a chipped blade that has no handle on the counter of a clothing store. You just can't find anything whole, can you? [6] Luckily, you find a map of the mall but it's waterlogged and requires you to concentrate on what it could mean. [6] You actually get a good idea of the mall, but then again, the map may be useless as many parts of the mall seem to have collapsed.

Chris Woods
You head into the backroom and continues to search, checking in boxes and in closets. [1] [1] You step on a spiked board, piercing your foot badly when you try to enter a broom closet. Dammit, why does anyone need to booby trap literally every part of the mall!?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:20:00 pm by Fniff »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Continue swearing loudly. Improvise a bandage from my clothing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: From The Ashes, Post-Nuclear RTD: It Seems Luck Was Your Dump Stat [Turn 3]
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 07:28:00 pm »

Action: Fast talk him, then knee him in a vulnerable spot and flee his grip
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 12:10:30 am »

( Wait a minute. Axe handle, handle less blade, COME ON BRAIN, WORK!................That's it! )

Attach blade to the end of the handle. Use any means available to accomplish this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 12:30:09 am »

Try to not die while getting my nap on.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 07:01:39 am »

Jet gives her new bat a little test swing.  It looked like its lethality has already been proven - probably got discarded in favour of a better weapon, or the owner had to ditch it on the run like she did.  She liked the taped up grip and the groove that just screamed 'ouch'.

Satisfied with her search, feeling a little more secure in a dangerous world - she ventured out into the hallway to look and listen.

Action: Jet looks at the stores nearby on her , especially noting any physiotherapy, medical clinic, pet store, or grocery store.  She wants to know everything that's within visual range.  She also stops and listens for any sounds, trying to be as aware of her surroundings as possible.
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »

((how dead am I?))

"Why does someone booby trap everything?"

Go to a disfront store and search there.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2013, 01:14:13 pm »

George Gerhardt
You rip a section of your clothing away and attempt to make a bandage out of it. [1] Your shaking hands rip the section of clothe up entirely, and you can't make a bandage out of it. You feel your life begin to slip away, but you should be able to stay alive for at least a few minutes [ONE TURN].
Spoiler: Health & Inventory (click to show/hide)

The Dog
[2] You can feel someone rooting around on you, searching through your pockets and your coat, and the distant sound of whistling... You are lost to sleep, however.

Jet
[2] The stores around here are looted and burned, or collapsed in. [6] You can see a scavenger in a brown coat and gasmask searching through the body of a man in a robe made out of multicolored furs, whistling a jolly tune. The scavenger looks behind him and asks if anyone's there in a mean voice.

Chris
You go to a discount store, hoping that no-one will bother booby trapping this place. You search the area carefully. [6] That ain't a knife. This a knife! You found a machete embedded in one of the doors. No-one's going to be missing this. However, you can hear the sound of whistling getting  closer and closer. [4] You can see a man in a leather trenchcoat and gasmask dragging a sledgehammer along, walking close to the stores. You're not sure where he's going.
[/quote]

Kat
You note the improbability of a girl like you having anything to give, and besides, how can you give him money when he's holding you in the air? [4] He thinks it over, then puts you down. You thank him for his kindness by sending your knee directly to his family jewels. [2] You aimed a little too high and miss. [Enemy Roll, 5] He slices you in the arm, making you bleed heavily!

Lance Khan
[1] Knives and axes are very different things. You can't fit the knife and the axe in at all, and in fact cause the blade to be unable to be fitted in properly to a regular knife. You look around for something to hold the two together. [6] Aha, wire, perfect. [2, +1 = 3] You manage to wrap the blade semi-tightly around the axe handle, creating an aberration of weaponry that should fit together for now. However, in the distance, you can hear someone move. [1] You cannot tell where they are.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: From The Ashes, Post-Nuclear RTD: Scavengers Descend [Turn 4]
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 01:20:42 pm »

He does not look friendly. Quickly I look for a hiding spot.

Hide
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4