Poll

Should unit switching be allowed? [4/7 needed to pass.]

Yes.
- 3 (42.9%)
No.
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: Lords of Centria: Fantasy Tactical Warfare [V.3.6] [Turn 5]  (Read 22019 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Centria: Fantasy Tactical Warfare [V.3.6] [Turn 5]
« Reply #375 on: April 07, 2013, 12:46:03 pm »

Cleric 1 casts Heal at K8!
Cleric 2 casts Heal at K9
Archer 4’s wounds heal in an instant. [1 + 2 + 2 = 1 + 4 = 4/4]
Archer 5’s wounds no longer hurt. [1 + 2 + 2 = 1 + 4 = 4/4]
Looks like fully health to me...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2013, 12:47:10 pm »

I know it's wrong. It's still funny though.

Remember, the battle map is always right!

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2013, 02:08:23 pm »

They can't possibly beat our unmoving armies.
If we did move, they would be steamrolled by the rest of our armies.

Hence: Stalemate.

Anyway I'm not allowed saying much more as I can't show favoritism. Though I do want Centria to win because... Welll I like Centria. It's a wonderful setting for my games.

Well there is one obvious solution if we Centrians lose (which we will because those archers are douches.) it's called the god Nerjin resets everything because the Northrians need to stay in Northria. THE SHADOW WILL LIVE ON. Despite the fact that he will have died twice at the end of this. Fuck it he's super ninja he always escapes no matter how many times you kill him.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2013, 02:13:28 pm »

Obviously we are just invading further and further into Centria, and at different regions of Centria.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2013, 02:17:29 pm »

It still leads to the question of when does Continent of Centria happen in comparison to these games?  Actually that leads to a different question would the organizations we've made in this exist in Continent?
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 07, 2013, 02:25:01 pm »

The land of Centria is a land of conflict. Brother versus sister, father versus son. Grand armies are always battling within the confines of this nation. Even the concept of time is under attack. It is not uncommon for heroes from centuries past to go to battle with a warlord of the day. None seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. It is truly odd how there is always war in Centria. With the distorted flow of time within Centria one need not wonder how such vast armies are constantly created.

Essentially this means it can take place at the same time one moment and a century earlier the next. Your personal time flow is always at 1:1 but who knows what someone elses is.... Yep.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 07, 2013, 02:27:50 pm »

The land of Centria is a land of conflict. Brother versus sister, father versus son. Grand armies are always battling within the confines of this nation. Even the concept of time is under attack. It is not uncommon for heroes from centuries past to go to battle with a warlord of the day. None seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. It is truly odd how there is always war in Centria. With the distorted flow of time within Centria one need not wonder how such vast armies are constantly created.

Essentially this means it can take place at the same time one moment and a century earlier the next. Your personal time flow is always at 1:1 but who knows what someone elses is.... Yep.

Wait does that mean I can kill every Shadow ever? Because if so that is now Aran's quest to end all quests. 299 of them to murder (I would assume considering I'm the 299th).

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 07, 2013, 02:29:32 pm »

Wait does that mean I can kill every Shadow ever? Because if so that is now Aran's quest to end all quests. 299 of them to murder (I would assume considering I'm the 299th).

At your time. There could be many in the future. Or none. Who knows the future? For Aran it will only seem as if a moment has passed when it could have been 600 years. Maybe Sir Drakonis was at the very first battle of Centria or maybe it was the thousandth. Time distortion is a strange thing. Understanding it can be difficult.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2013, 02:32:56 pm »

At your time. There could be many in the future. Or none. Who knows the future? For Aran it will only seem as if a moment has passed when it could have been 600 years. Maybe Sir Drakonis was at the very first battle of Centria or maybe it was the thousandth. Time distortion is a strange thing. Understanding it can be difficult.

Well then his will be the sword that transcends time for he will kill all of them that ever have and will exist. Dammit Nerjin why are you so good at giving me things to kill? (including Grek's evil Barbarians which I still say they got what they deserved.)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 09, 2013, 08:43:31 pm »

Spoiler: ReDeadEr’s Turn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nerjin’s thoughts (click to show/hide)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 09, 2013, 08:45:21 pm »

For those of you wondering: Shinobi WAS sharing a square with Skeleton 2 when he backstabbed. Thus when he stabbed he was moved to his last legal square.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 09, 2013, 09:02:10 pm »

Uuh, Nerjin?
GWG only has C1 left, and the elephant is dead...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 09, 2013, 09:08:36 pm »

Damn it... I must not have saved the most recent version. I'll fix that here in a bit.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 09, 2013, 09:11:23 pm »

Uuh, Nerjin?
GWG only has C1 left, and the elephant is dead...
No! My plan is RUINED!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 10, 2013, 05:07:49 am »

K2 attack H13
A2 attack H13
W attack H10
N2 to L6
K1 attack J4
K4 attack J5